Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Beautiful Igbo Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Women (50002 Views)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen / Yoruba Women Buttocks Bigger than Igbo Women Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Shut ur mouth?...lols ode...so na mouth u dey use type?..ur stu.pidy is amazing. Mhen...u r obviously frustrated..am laughing @ d way u keep venting ur frustration..did a girl breakup wif u recently?..u must av been rejected a lot to feel this kind of pain. Insecurity is all written over ur post. Lawyers ashewo?...u shud re-read ma post again...or go to computer village and replace the dead nokia battery in ur head. U keep typing out of ur league..just becos u can't get a chick, doesn't mean other guys can't get them. Work on ur insecurity niccur.

shut that your illiterate, ignorant, stupidity mouth. Did you or did you not write "Lawyers no be run girlz". Worthless buff00n wan come lie cause he showed his crass stupid1ty while crying for his inability to capture a fine girl, even common picture dey make am cry. Come cry some more. Enyi. At least I'm not here whining and wailing like some damn biatch just because of pictures of girls WAY OUT OF YOUR league. Only wowo, monkey looking niggas like yourselves screams and shout "run girls" when they see girls out of their league. It doesn't take a genius to know you can't and will never in a billion years get any of those girls that is why you were crying and hating on chicks. No real Nigg@ hates on women, only gays and wowo niggas do. Go take tissue and cry me river. Monkey!! Waa waaa. cry baby
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Ugojames(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

I deleted them
Why na? Don't you want me to see my ibo sisters?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
NOTRIBE:
fulani chicks are naturally fair..unlike ibo girls..bleaching everywhere but p****y will be dark. so annoying, when they remove their clothes

Igbo girls are more naturally fair,fulani girls are skinny and ugly,also they can't be compared with the fairness of Igbo girls,Fulani girls are as dirty as their boys. Also, I don't think any real Igbo girl will accept to have sex with Fulani or other dirty tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by PensionGuy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why some igbo girls dey get yam legs, hairy chest and beards?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by thomasfinerealt: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
i like her can i meet her?
ziccoit:

Obviously

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.