Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? (2662 Views)

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / Social Crisis With Females / PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by richard870(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Hi Nldrs,

I have always wondered why we MALES suddenly change the tone of our voice when speaking with the opposite sex.

The funny thing is that the person doesn't have to be your girlfriend, wife, mother or any FEMALE that belongs to the same consanguinity as you.

Another amazing about this is that it has got nothing to do with the FEMALE'S look, it just changes once a conversation is initiated, be it in a secluded or open environment. While we revert back to our broad voice (laughs) when talking with our fellow masculine beings

Has anyone ever wondered why
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by pressplay411(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol it goes both ways. The way ladies talk to themselves as well is different from their tone with guys. It's a semi automatic response to impress.
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by krissconnect(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Why do you get such a different feeling when you're with a girl than when with a guy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by WordSayer: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Weak vessels crave low tones
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by StarBukola(f): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Na only IFA go fit ansa u o
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
They think they will sound more romantic.
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Tiny23:
They think they will sound more romantic.
so bedroom voice ain't romantic to you?
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
It's a thing science cannot even explain cheesy
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
so bedroom voice ain't romantic to you?

Some guys sound like rats when using that kinda voice.
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Tiny23:

grin

(laughs) But you generalized the thing earlier, well I agree with you, but you have to hear mine .. not all guys sound like rats . you had start cuming(pardon the language) if you hear mine . cheesy
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
grin

(laughs) But you generalized the thing earlier, well I agree with you, but you have to hear mine .. not all guys sound like rats . you had start cuming(pardon the language) if you hear mine . cheesy

Na so
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Tiny23:

Na so
Na so you see am?
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2017
How will you feel about a girl who speaks so loudly that you can't even hear yourself whenever you're around her?

One can be loud when he's with friends because he's more comfortable and free around them but when it comes to the opposite sex a new form takes place, in order to impress the lady and not make it seem like you're a loud mouthed wuss.

And somehow too, these ladies think being calm and quiet are one of the attributes of a "real man" but that's just bullshit talk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Reflex
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by nattyjay(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
It is a natural something..
I have a friend who can't talk normally without shouting, but he goes with a frog voice when he is wit a gurl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Stevengerd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some Say Its normal, But For Me I Still Speak The Same Way Whether To A Boy Or A Gal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
Some Say Its A Normal, But For Me I Still Speak The Same Way Whether To A Boy Or A Gal.

That's good jare. I was already thinking "wtf"
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mine is deep grin very authoritative
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Stevengerd(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

That's good jare. I was already thinking "wtf"
Abi Naw. That's Just My Person, There'sNtin Like Faking Anytin Because Of The Opposite Sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by indodon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
believe me, I don't do that
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by ChopBellefull(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na normal dubs na... Even wen my dog sees a bittch e voice dey change.. Ashewo dog grin
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by richard870(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Tiny23:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2017
CC:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
please help move to FP
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by edudguy(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Whg do girls tend to change their tone to 'British English' when talking to guys. I think its both guys and girls
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by edudguy(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Why do girls tend to change their tone to 'British English' when talking to guys. I think its both guys and girls
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
We call it "bedroom voice".
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Archangel15: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
I do it unconsciously. grin
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by bukason212(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
I dnt do dat nonsense
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Marcelo290(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2017
cheesy It just happens, most gurls find it romantic
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Jodha(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2017
As them oo...
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by Pinkfeet: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Dey think it will make dem to be more romantic but it did work for every female ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? by richard870(m): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's a thing science cannot even explain cheesy
Oh yeah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

“it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? / Bbnaija's Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.