Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. (3358 Views)

Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Emodeee: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:

People just do it to sound cool.

Dis is ur most reasonable and subtle comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Emodeee:

Dis is ur most reasonable and subtle comment so far.

Really?
Why don't you read my post history.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Emodeee: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Really?
Why don't you read my post history.

U don't know me again? Av u forgotten ma pernicious comment about u?

I do c ur posts, and dats ma opinion.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Emodeee:

U don't know me again? Av u forgotten ma pernicious comment about u?

I do c ur posts, and dats ma opinion.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Emodeee: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Okay, thanks.

Uwc. It's like u r in a good mood today o or is it dat u av changed? I fink I should take chances to request what I've been longing to request b4 ur mood changes.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Emodeee:

Uwc. It's like u r in a good mood today o or is it dat u av changed? I fink I should take chances to request what I've been longing to request b4 ur mood changes.

And what's that?
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Emodeee: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:

And what's that?

U didn't answer d questions I asked.

Well, I want to see u. Upload ur profile picture.

Nt d morgana girl of a pic o, ur own picture.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't but most people think I do because of my tiny voice embarassed

sorry but i just had to quote this post.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! / Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.