Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? (873 Views)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by tpiadotcom: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
a thread gave rise to this question.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by agarawu23(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't belong to the friend zone group.

poster below me might be cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Agarawu23 my nigga grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Aga rawu23 my nigga grin
hahaha na you catch am grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by alberto2k(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015

the 2 posters above me have been heavily friendzoned in the past grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
We can only be friends... Chasing away Men since 1545BC
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Depends on how you handle the situation.

Two weeks-till death
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Enegod(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
All women start out in my friend zone and have to fvck their way out of it. undecided
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Jayjay0(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Only 2 seconds.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by tpiadotcom: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Enegod:
All women start out in my friend zone and have to fvck their way out of it. undecided

and when its the other way round? How long do you wait.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Arosa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
@topic, two years! undecided
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
i'll friendzone u if u don't look promising or u r dulling
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha na you catch am grin
lol I get odeshi..
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by Enegod(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

and when its the other way round? How long do you wait.
once a woman put you in her friend zone, there is no way out!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by tpiadotcom: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
facts on ground don't back up that assertion?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by hatux: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
chowlade:
i'll friendzone u if u don't look promising or u r dulling
Which kinda dulling sisi?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? by drmikeadams(m): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2015
One friendzone me cos em get boyfriend..at a point in time I stopped calling,stopped returning text and calls..na so recently em cum dey say e wan see me blah blah...na so em cum jeje carry d thing cum give me on platter of silver...sometimes u just let them be without bugging..me and d boy friend still dey ooo...girls sha..

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Men Go Back To Their Ex For Sex / Miley Cyrus At It Again!!! Goes Topless On A Magazing Cover You Wont Beleive The / If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.