Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (138007 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by discusant: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Good reasoning bro, however, seizure is under reflex and once triggered, the accompanied energy could slice anything flesh on its way. In such a case, normal physiological and anatomical coordination is lost.

Seizure could be self limiting? If so, after regaining her consciousness out of anxiety, she ran for safety?,,,postulation though

if it was seizure, she wouldn't run away for safety after regaining consciousness. She would have been the first to call for help. Where was she running to?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by savio07(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mouth Action gone wrong. shocked
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by RapLawd(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
The result of evil Congilitis... that sickness na na bazuka if care is not taken early...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by RapLawd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

Abro nobi small thing, Better secured and intact than prickless bro... the girl na vampire ni
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by DULLARDipo: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lmao! Was he raping her teeth? That girl is a lying biitch!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

How could a rapist get mind put his dicck inside the mouth of someone being violated. I don't buy that rape story. That girl wicked!sad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by FTBOY: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
relax when ur own girlfriend bites off ur manhood she will swallow it, foolish man, so stupid of you..
yes. she should have swallowed it. she successfully bit off a man's dick, so who did she leave that little chunk of meat for? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by tscara(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is horrible.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

I no defend anybody o, but the thing I know be say person wey wan rape woman no go mumu carry dick give her to suck na
very true. So let's not just be quick to judge
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ndat(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate
serious redution in sensitivity as the glans penis is cutoff.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
osadhordy:

After seeing every godamn thing you are now telling us you can't look...............
Baby woju.......in kiss daniel voice
Lolcheesy
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by wtfCode: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
meehn, the cap look like dry meat...chai.
The only good news 4 that guy is that he's gonna last very long in bed when he's healed properly.
Bad news is that, he's d!ck is gonna look very ugly, bad ejaculation and urination as in, no expulsion n' scattered urination.
It's gonna take long time to heal shaa.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bammy777(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate
. His is dead already. Dat bit*h needs to be investigated. She labelled it rape cuz she has killed him already. Will D rapxst guy want a Mouth Action? Or will he rapx and still watch d bit*h bite his dick off ? Dats insane menh. She shud be investigated.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Realist2: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Who dey call ur type of dokita, I mean real Medical Doctor grin cheesy

well, after been successfully stitched, the muscle tissues may grow back, veins that supplies blood in order to cause Erection will also grow back, but nerves that causes sensory may not function again,but can still produce sperm and impregnate a girl
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
noo animal, ur fellow animal should not be applauded for using her teeth to bite off a mans penis,tommorow now the animal would love to marry a man with penis abby? U generation of women are seriously cursed by God himself, sorry to us unfortunate men to exist with vampires,animals in human form like you, and may u bite off the manhood ur future husband. animal.
you sound like one professional rapist. e dey pain you abi? God does not curse, humans like you are just useless in the society cos all 'you ' and your colleagues do is wake up to the thoughts of rape.
nnama!I wonder if you are a product of rape or a product of a leaking KwanDom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
was this a rape, cos how come she have assess to the guy's JT, i think it was a BJ that was why she was able to chew the thing like kpomo....
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pinkylilly:
very true. So let's not just be quick to judge

Yea, someday soon the real story go come out

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Jimy66(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa oooo d gal get knife for teeth ne chai chai e no easy for d guy nw oooo witout joystick
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by spencekat(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
hmm good, one day that ur girl will do worse to you,that you will regret being born,then that time people will also tell her weldone.you are a big disgrace to men's world..
I cannot be a rapist like you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by qtx(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
wonders shall never end. shocked

[url]digidats.com[/url]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by adekunletosin(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
is she a beast? Jesus Christ how could she do such a thing.... she put blade for mouth nii...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bastien: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
kilode100:

See this one.
Do you want to test? cheesy
of cause I want
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

The penis can actually be sewn back on, but the chances of working normally I.e Urination and Sex are slim. The better option would be a new penis, made from tissue grafted from another part of the body. However, despite this being a scientific breakthrough most of those who have had this operation complain of many anomalies in appearance and functionality. In some cases squatting down to pee just like a woman, some men who have had this done complain of forceful ëjaculation.
It's still berra than not having penissad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by linearity: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you are a guy and touched your joystick to make sure, it is still there when you saw those pictures, click 'like'; if you did not touch your joystick, click 'share'.

If you click 'share' you are gay.....

O boy! girls can dey wicked oh and they say she is her girlfriend? I do not believe the rape story....it is more like premeditated, the guy have done something, like cheating and the lady want to teach him a 'lesson'...you are boy/girlfriends, why not just cut him loose or dump him?

Look as a singular action have total short-circuit this guy's generation and descendants.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

Na Temitemi1 dick wey dem cut? grin grin grin
How I wish it was his dicckgrin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Spells(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
A man took his galfrnd....!!!!!! I smell oporoko fish.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by efonat(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=30pt]With what I gathered in dis poto, I think the girl was trying to give him a Mouth Action then she had an attack[/size]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Medically, 3 facts are obvious:
1. The man would not die if the blood loss was arrested on time.
2. The organ would not function properly again: urination and copulation. He might need catheter for effective urination depending on the level of tissue necrosis, and assisted fertization due to impaired or loss of turgidity.
3. Psychologically, the stigma would live with the subject for the rest of his life.

Morals: Tame your libido before it puts you into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sickness at the highest order
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
kilode100:

She might be epileptic.
That one na epileptic gone badsad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by udmydearest(f): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you want the science of this?
Unless she files her teeth every day, she cannot generate enough sheer force to cut an erect joystick with teeth.

Besides, how did it even get into her mouth
HOW did it get into her mouth......... That's the question I keep asking myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.