Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137993 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by caesar123j(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chai! So na so this guy take lose his shilly agumba because of something wey no past N5 meat. No fit vex but if he is truely a rapist, serves him right jor.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nerodenero: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
What type of a senseless, brainless and hopeless fool of a man goes about raping girls with reckless abandon? Would you have said the same if your sister was the one raped like the girl in question? Get off my mention you Odenson undecided
Edusouls:
to God be the glory that ur fellow man was rendered manless by his own babe..what type of senseless and brainless men do we have nowadays..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by swiffy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
what do u expect him 2 do?u want him 2 start dragging d tin out of d girls mouth with force.he should tank goodness dat she left half 4 him, rubbish
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dahmie2013: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Very good! I'm impressed!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you clearly have no idea of how strong the dick is.

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by soonest(f): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
If he is a rapist, that serves him right! This should better serve as a deterrent to other rapists and paedophiles(both legal and illegal)
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Evathyst:
Obara Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

See as the guy take become Revd Father!
are u sure.?? d guy fit still dey Tambuwal after some time but d head of d academy may. be a. problem. girls make una start Operation show me ur Pri*k before marriage to avoid story dat touch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
swiffy:
what do u expect him 2 do?u want him 2 start dragging d tin out of d girls mouth with force.he should tank goodness dat she left half 4 him, rubbish

I'm talking about preventing it, the guy was reluctant he was the villain and the girl turned him to victim which is preposterous!

You are talking about in the process of the incident, what will a man do at that point, who would reason like that?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Its not rape joooorrrr. I suspect that girl
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

really is it how epileptic people behave. thats seriouse

I almost got into trouble with one.
He vomited all over me ....
He was jerking seriously, forming and all....
... After a while, he was still...
I made a vow never to fvck random guys.,.
I kept the vow till the next day because I find straffing known guys a bore.

God help us.
The spirit is weak but flesh is willing grin grin grin
Whatever.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by martineverest(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
he got' suarezed.'...pity d guy....he was lucky d scrotum is still intact
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
chai!!!!!!
make d guy go join te UNSULLIED ARMY for GAME OF THRONES
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 1stola: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol!
See hin black dick like temitemi1, Cutehector and Origin101 own grin The wankěr wanted a blowjób first but met the "wrong girl" cheesy Good for him tongue
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
jonny has been beheaded grin grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
You wll not rape in the afta life and the life afta the afta life
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Titugirl(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
serves him right
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
This tale sounds fake to me undecided....Gosh ,cud nt view dat pix
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Motolank: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is not funny
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by momohsteve(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
I have seen this type in real life before. The one I witnessed was I lady that has convulsion(Warapa)and as she was giving the guy a big time Mouth Action the convulsion thing started and the guy was like "Ye mogbe,e gba mi o...I'M don die....Help" As he was saying all these people rushed in & the girl went back to her right senses as the guy fainted. No be small issue o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by opedaydydx9(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
Wonder how the case will be judge in court...
Its not the first time m hearing somtin like this and to think that a babe..................... Ok no more Mouth Action till further notice damn?!!!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by olayinkaj2(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chai, that girl teeth na saw blade o, see as she cut the thing comot like kpomo. If the guy was actually trying to rape the girl then that serves him right but if not, ko da o. See wetin spolash don cause now. Kpele bobo.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kennybabe(f): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
jungle justice again!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by opedaydydx9(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
momohsteve:
I have seen this type in real life before. The one I witnessed was I lady that has convulsion(Warapa)and as she was giving the guy a big time Mouth Action the convulsion thing started and the guy was like "Ye mogbe,e gba mi o...I'M don die....Help" As he was saying all these people rushed in & the girl went back to her right senses as the guy fainted. No be small issue o.
exactly the tale I heard ooh, and u knw e dey irritate some babe's buh dem go force demselve do am to look bad or to satisfy d bobo, shakiti baby, were lo bade
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
kilode100:

I almost got into trouble with one. He vomited all over me .... He was jerking seriously, forming and all.... ... After a while, he was still... I made a vow never to fvck random guys.,. I kept the vow till the next day because I find straffing known guys a bore.
God help us. The spirit is weak but flesh is willing grin grin grin Whatever.
God help you Kilode100.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I want to believe the guy actually force the girl to do blow jaw else how come the girl mouth take go there of all places that the guy couldn't stop her?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
softysparky:

God help you Kilode100.

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is not funny o shocked

Jacksparrow 0712 come here o. I can't laugh shocked
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Bsc(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why is everyone saying the same thing? Isn't there a lawyer?... This pple aint learned.... A man took his "girlfriend" to his friends house....
1. Is the young man your boy friend and for how many yrs/mnths/wk/day?
2. Young lady what did u guys agree u were going there to do?
3. Have you been to the house with him before
4.Have u had sex with him before?
5.Did he make threats or attacked u in any way?
Etc it will shock u to hear is the devils work brothers and sister....during litigation#### mind the girl friend u keep..she could be suarez...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by fmolaooch: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think that is crazy lol is neva a good thing or reason to force a lady to have sex especially the BJ of a tn....even the bible talk am say two no fit work xcept they agreee .....now the penis is gone and for sure nw the lady too is not say in area or anywhere in nigeria because dat guy friend will not tak it easy.........but whc kind of teeth b dat gan.....I beg I no fit look d prick itss disgusting......GUY BE CAREFULL OOOOOO life. no. B small tn o lipsrsealed grin [/color][color=][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by morbeta(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

The penis can actually be sewn back on, but the chances of working normally I.e Urination and Sex are slim. The better option would be a new penis, made from tissue grafted from another part of the body. However, despite this being a scientific breakthrough most of those who have had this operation complain of many anomalies in appearance and functionality. In some cases squatting down to pee just like a woman, some men who have had this done complain of forceful ëjaculation.

Doc it wld hv been managable if there is availability of biological tokunbo spare parts market. This is worst of joystick damage, even selfservice can never happen!!! In his strEet people will know him as the prickless man.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Burger01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it
Ha! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.