Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137998 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:
I no fit laugh

Although I no sure say na rape be that.
dy laugh nahh, one day na ur turn,then someone else go fit laugh. Fool.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by drone99(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Almost go my D bitten off once the day I dumped my side-chick.

Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ukemeramat(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
misspicy:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/

this girl is not worth to be somebody's wife... she is a beast. i can't call this rape. a guy walked up to u, asked u out and u said yes,he asked u to follow him to his friends place were they will be alone in the room. did he follow him to the room thinking they were going for church fwllowship? this shows there must have bin some form of agreement between them.

The girl, it was learnt, had blood on her clothes and she was given a cloth to cover herself. how did she get naked in the first place?!!!

that girl is barbaric simple!!!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maybe the girl is epileptic, while giving bros BJ, she got epileptic attack, so her teeth tightened together like a plier, on waking up, she realised her dulling, as a sharp girl she shouted rape. This is more than Bobbit unkindest cut of all of 1996 in the states. Part of that joystick is dead. Why rape a girl? Puna is as free as the air we breath.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
nerodenero:
To God be the glory grin grin grin. Enjoy your joystickless life

This babe just best Suarez in this biting game grin grin grin
to God be the glory that ur fellow man was rendered manless by his own babe..what type of senseless and brainless men do we have nowadays..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by room089: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Baba mimo!!
Na mouth she use bite am off?

Walahi!
She get the kain mind Nigeria need to fight Boko Haram!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Vado(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
I gotta re-evaluate my trust levels as per sticking D in a naija girl's mouth. Picture a chic going epileptic on you while you're in zone 6. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
" State of the art management of penile amputation is possible providing that the amputated part is available or not completely destroyed. The amputated part can be maintained up to 16 hours or may be up to 24 hours at hypothermia.

Surgical Management: The penile amputated part is carefully cleaned with cold sterile normal saline.
Administration of broad-spectrum antibiotics for gram positive-negative and anaerobic organisms is judicious
and anti-tetanus measures are taken. The following steps should be followed in sequence: 1)- Bleeding from the
proximal stump should be controlled by a tourniquet; 2)- Under loupe magnification, the ends of the dorsal
arteries and a dorsal vein, and nerve are identified; 3)- A Foley’s catheter is used to stabilize both ends before
anastomosis. The urethral ends are spatulated. The urethral mucosa of both ends is approximated by interrupted
6-0 chromic catgut and the adventitia and corpus spongiosum by 4-0 or 5-0 polyglycolic acid; 4)- Meticulous
dissection to find the healthy dorsal arteries is vital for successful anastomosis by 11-0 monofilament nylon.
The dorsal vein is anastomosed by 10-0 nylon. Perineurorhaphy of the dorsal nerve with 9-0 or 10-0 nylon
suture was carried out; 5)- The dartos fascia is approximated by interrupted 5-0 or 6-0 polyglycolic acid.
Results: The adequate cosmetic restoration of the penis is satisfying. Erection returns in nearly all
cases, making intercourse possible. Although the penile sensation showed some decreasing, the recovering is
remarkable. The common complication is skin loss. Urethrocutaneous fistula is uncommon.
Conclusion: Penile reimplantation represents a remarkable success of microsurgical technique or if
microsurgical facility is not available, macrosurgery alone may be done."
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it
relax when ur own girlfriend bites off ur manhood she will swallow it, foolish man, so stupid of you..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by G3n3sis: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
you are just a Dog in woman form, thats just what u re. when your huband or boyfriend beg for Mouth Gig, please bite off his joystick ooo...demonic woman,sorry for ur future husband.
They're evil...women! And i believe this is not a case of rape

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it
ftboy!!! swallow it? asin suya or cornbeef

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by otimothy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
the girl no try joor,she supposed barbesuya the tin sef.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nefertitiram: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.

If the guy was about to rape her, he would have an er.ection, the human teeth cannot easily bite OFF an erect d.i'K, when you are not a carnivore! Abi do guys attempt rape with flaccid peenis?
You may bite an erec.tion but not cut it off it totally like this na! This is the handwork of a blade, sharp force trauma!

And if it's an erect d*i*k she would get a lot of blood into her mouth since its blood that inflate d peenis in the first place.
There's more to this story... the guy is even lucky to be alive. he could have bled to death.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by avrex3k(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
otusnorahs:
Cheiyaaa, no more apparatus for work, bt it shld b ivestigated. D gurl get mind sha. Dat is too much punishment. I dnt think his 'rod of correction' will work normal again. Too bad. Rapists be warned!!!
does that look like rape to you..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by timota(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
With this suarez is a learner

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
O ma gad! Lady, you're not supposed to bite it, you' re supposed to suck it...o ma gad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by maryhaam(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

The penis can actually be sewn back on, but the chances of working normally I.e Urination and Sex are slim. The better option would be a new penis, made from tissue grafted from another part of the body. However, despite this being a scientific breakthrough most of those who have had this operation complain of many anomalies in appearance and functionality. In some cases squatting down to pee just like a woman, some men who have had this done complain of forceful ëjaculation.
woah so u mean,if it's actually cropped off,it will grow again?even at his age?will it's function as before#just curious
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
nefertitiram:

If the guy was about to rape her, he would have an er.ection, the human teeth cannot easily bite OFF an erect d.i'K, when you are not a carnivore! Abi do guys attempt rape with flaccid peenis?
You may bite an erec.tion but not cut it off it totally like this na! This is the handwork of a blade, sharp force trauma!

And if it's an erect d*i*k she would get a lot of blood into her mouth since its blood that inflate d peenis in the first place.
There's more to this story... the guy is even lucky to be alive. he could have bled to death.
my point exactly. Only a carnivore can do this. The human teeth is just not sharp enough.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nefertitiram: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
nagoma:

" State of the art management of penile amputation is possible providing that the amputated part is available or not completely destroyed. The amputated part can be maintained up to 16 hours or may be up to 24 hours at hypothermia.

Surgical Management: The penile amputated part is carefully cleaned with cold sterile normal saline.
Administration of broad-spectrum antibiotics for gram positive-negative and anaerobic organisms is judicious
and anti-tetanus measures are taken. The following steps should be followed in sequence: 1)- Bleeding from the
proximal stump should be controlled by a tourniquet; 2)- Under loupe magnification, the ends of the dorsal
arteries and a dorsal vein, and nerve are identified; 3)- A Foley’s catheter is used to stabilize both ends before
anastomosis. The urethral ends are spatulated. The urethral mucosa of both ends is approximated by interrupted
6-0 chromic catgut and the adventitia and corpus spongiosum by 4-0 or 5-0 polyglycolic acid; 4)- Meticulous
dissection to find the healthy dorsal arteries is vital for successful anastomosis by 11-0 monofilament nylon.
The dorsal vein is anastomosed by 10-0 nylon. Perineurorhaphy of the dorsal nerve with 9-0 or 10-0 nylon
suture was carried out; 5)- The dartos fascia is approximated by interrupted 5-0 or 6-0 polyglycolic acid.
Results: The adequate cosmetic restoration of the penis is satisfying. Erection returns in nearly all
cases, making intercourse possible. Although the penile sensation showed some decreasing, the recovering is
remarkable. The common complication is skin loss. Urethrocutaneous fistula is uncommon.
Conclusion: Penile reimplantation represents a remarkable success of microsurgical technique or if
microsurgical facility is not available, macrosurgery alone may be done."

Broda doctor,
Microsurgery and macrosurgery in Naija? Na to sew and join the tin back like that jare, for aesthetic purposes, make e no be like say the guy has nothing dangling in between his legs. Anyways, he can become Bruce Jenner abi Caitlyn Jenner's protégé. Just transform to a woman, cut off what's left of the balls and transform to a woman, shikena
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Finepaparazy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
In this particular case the retrieved amputated part should have been kept in freezing condition and after strict antiseptic treatment anti tetanus serum injection (mouth contains a plethora of germs) a reattachment can be attempted as described in my post above. With some luck the tissue may be viable.
Hard luck if the amputated part is not viable. But all is not lost as erectile tissue can be retrieved from the viable stump and augmentation surgery performed. Such phallic reconstruction can give him contentment.
if all fails the patient can be offered a cosmetic sex change operation. in this case a further penile tissue amputation, and reconstruction of labia majora from scrotal tissue can, with time be followed with hormone therapy and breast construction. The fellow can continue his life as a woman.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nefertitiram: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
my point exactly. Only a carnivore can do this. The human teeth is just not sharp enough.

We should see a picture of the lady's mouth and teeth after this incident. This is not the handwork of a human being, abi the guy was trying to rape a dog ni?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Brugo:

It is obvious that this is not a rape case. The lady should be charged to court and jailed for maiming the man and false accusation.

All these risky sex styles. I hope you guys can see that some styles leave you at the mercy of your partner.

I knew not all Nairaland users believe any news blindly.
You are very correct.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by timota(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
great03:
i dont believe d lady's side of the story before concluding it is rape, i would like to hear from d guy in question........
i believe they fought and d girl is only trying to use rape as an escape route in dis scenario......
so u normally fight with ur penis
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
nefertitiram:

We should see a picture of the lady's mouth and teeth after this incident. This is not the handwork of a human being, abi the guy was trying to rape a dog ni?
cheesy
Of course.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nefertitiram: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
nagoma:
In this particular case the retrieved amputated part should have been kept in freezing condition and after strict antiseptic treatment anti tetanus serum injection (mouth contains a plethora of germs) a reattachment can be attempted as described in my post above. With some luck the tissue may be viable.
Hard luck if the amputated part is not viable. But all is not lost as erectile tissue can be retrieved from the viable stump and augmentation surgery performed. Such phallic reconstruction can give him contentment.
if all fails the patient can be offered a cosmetic sex change operation. in this case a further penile tissue amputation, and reconstruction of labia majora from scrotal tissue can, with time be followed with hormone therapy and breast construction. The fellow can continue his life as a woman.

My point exactly! He needs to be Jennerfied!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
wow nice one that ur fellow vampire girl rendered a man manless, tommorow the demonic girl will pray to marry a man with joysticks abby? For supporting evil , you urself i curse ur life,you will never be able to marry all ur lifetime...
May your curse follow you back. Another rapist.s on the loose. Don't worry your next victim will bite not just your prick off but your balls ass well.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lungtruth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters

So you are what?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ikeepitreal(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nooooooooooooo. I aint raping again o
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin vampire tins
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by annibro(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dis Lady deserves monetry reward. grin grin.
Weldone babe!!

Wish all rape cases ended dis way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.