Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (137997 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ikeepitreal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
softysparky:

May your curse follow you back. Another rapist.s on the loose. Don't worry your next victim will bite not just your prick off but your balls ass well.

Ahan. Na wetin na?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dotshege: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
good defense
[right][/right]
loomer:
I no fit laugh

Although I no sure say na rape be that.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
searching4lovee:
shocked
searching4love u dey fear fear
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by House24(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria great land
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nefertitiram: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
lungtruth:
[color=#990000][/color]

So you are what?

A fraudmoon grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by zarkknight(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make him dey thank God say bingo no carry the cap chop before dem return.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by shaboti: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oh! My eyes are burning
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by CeceNene(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate

That's easy, he won't use his joystick again.
Wow!!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=34822956] shocked shocked shocked[/quotetemitemi Fayose is next. u go fear fear
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by chaxking(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
How him thing be? E small for u abi
Omotayor123:
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
Wonder how the case will be judge in court...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kingslly(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Reasond why i dont like Mouth Gig angry
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by otusnorahs(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
avrex3k:
does that look like rape to you..
..according to d report n dats y I sed it shld b investigated.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
dy laugh nahh, one day na ur turn,then someone else go fit laugh. Fool.

You be mumu, if na rape him wan rape the girl so I supos feel sorry for am?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
blakky97:

She's a witch I guess

Na only the two of them know the actual reason for such act sha
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by oluwhathossyne(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
If truly dis s**t belongs to a rapist, den....Go girl! U did a good job for been a vampire kiss all those heartless rapist should have there cockless dick bitten off In dis manner biko!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
gosh!
I can't view it
u don view am already
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
luchy34:
F##K this girl na vampire
I like am like dat. d guy wan nack vampire
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
dotshege:
good defense
[right][/right]

I no defend anybody o, but the thing I know be say person wey wan rape woman no go mumu carry dick give her to suck na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks DOC!
Cyriloha:

his luck because
Some men live, some don't- it's difficult to give
a recent estimate as we only hear about the
well-publicized cases. And even if one doesn't
die directly from blood loss, the shock that
follows can lead to impaired decisions which can
be fatal. Further, infection could cause death.
There are historical estimates from continents
(Western Europe vs. Asia) which practiced
castration &/or penectomy in previous centures
recording varying mortality rates among men
who underwent this mutilation. China seemed
to have a lower death rate despite amputating
both the penis and testes, as perhaps they
exercised better measures to ensure survival-
reducing blood loss, cauterizing the wound
immediately, and preventing infection.....so he did well in fixing it back he mighty have Erection but the already dead parts will not erect. ..Thanks
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Ahan. Na wetin na?
Lol, no rapist shall go unpunished.

loomer:

You be mumu, if na rape him wan rape the girl so I supos feel sorry for am?
Don't mind the lost soul.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't rape man![quote author=Fourwinds post=34833000][/quote]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beautiful! I love this! If only more ladies could deal with rapists like this! grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by loomer: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
softysparky:

Him own pass lost, na forgotten soul wey de seek attention
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria still breeding a generation of rapists, and NIGERIAN nitwit commenters still making excuses for their fellow beast, what else is new? She should've done even more sef
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by BambooNest(f): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am i dreaming?

What a devil, the girl deserve to be jailed in the right sense. Now the guy have to be blame, after the girl use her leg to walk to the guy's room

if you don't understand, use your brain.

There is no crime for the girl to rush her boo to the hospital after she had got lost on swallowing the whole thing through rigorous bj

pls get this straight, some girls can be so high on sex. You can check that out when we kiss on the highest order

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Everydaeguy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
misspicy:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/
sexual escapade gone wrong...imagine a man without an evidence that proves him a man....chai...prick too strong to cut with teeth na,u don try cut fresh kpomo with teeth b4...scientifically....it doesn't fit in at all..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ikeepitreal(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
softysparky:
Psssh, that's a lie, been raping seen. I've never been caught or punished.

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
whatever you do, dont rape!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by BambooNest(f): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
[you are the only sensible person after me on this platform]

I no defend anybody o, but the thing I know be say person wey wan rape woman no go mumu carry dick give her to suck na[/quote]
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
I don't rape man!
temitemi u funny oooo. I say if Fayose no take time., dose small small girls wey he dey carry fit try dis on him if cash stop flowing
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 4reala(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by blakky97(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

haba noooooooooo please they no fit na

ask misspicy where she bring the picture whether she don dey do night shift for clinic. lol
Go meet am for BlackBerry or whatsapp. No be here dem dey form clique of friends you hear? Abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.