Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up (14360 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
theopops:

Hmmm, I guess it is a crime if one can't write or speak correct English. Pray tell, how many other languages can you write or speak fluently? She did not come here to be bashed on her written/spoken English. Nigerians!

So?. that's all i gotta say. There's a spell checker she can alwayz use it, I'm having my fun at someone else's expense so sue me!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

And y is scorpio always ready to pick a fight on behalf of L

U got a prob with that? angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

And y is scorpio always ready to pick a fight on behalf of L
Who are you? Game recognize game n i don't recognize you, so get to steppin. angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Sorry.Did not intend to be in the middle of 2 razor tongued beaut.Sorry my bad! grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
best believe it's ur's bad grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
it'd better be ur bad grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

Who are you? Game recognize game n i don't recognize you, so get to steppin. angry
I do not intend to be game for anybody,not even scorpio
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
so go burst a nut
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

I do not intend to be game for anybody,not even scorpio
lol, who wants to b ''game'' with you? abeg try dey understand first b4 u post grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
That is it! I am outta here,phew.Wats ur problems ladies,plenty of testestorone
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
are urs missing? grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

That is it! I am out of here,phew.Wats your problems ladies,plenty of testestorone
lmao, i smell a chicken in da house grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

lol, who wants to b ''game'' with you? abeg try dey understand first before u post grin
Yeah next time I will put my glasses on b/4 posting.It seems to be getting hotter and hotter in here.is it the weather or just , grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Letter
I am very sorry for my replies/post, okay, I understand everyone makes errors or mistakes, was just teasing, didnt mean no harm. Pls do accept my sincere apologies ok kiss kiss??. Biko pls.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

lmao, i smell a chicken in da house grin
Who are u calling a chicken angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2006
lauryn:

@ Letter
I am very sorry for my replies/post, okay, I understand everyone makes errors or mistakes, was just teasing, didnt mean no harm. Please do accept my sincere apologies ok kiss kiss??. Biko please.
@ Letter, yea, wat she said smiley

Uche2nna:

Who are u calling a chicken angry angry angry angry
if it walks like a chicken, looks like a chicken n talks like a chicken,,,,,wat is it? grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2006
lauryn:

@ Letter
I am very sorry for my replies/post, okay, I understand everyone makes errors or mistakes, was just teasing, didnt mean no harm. Please do accept my sincere apologies ok kiss kiss??. Biko please.
Way to go L.I never knew that you still have some milk in that arid heart of urs. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2006
Well it is definitely a chicken But that does not not answer my question or does it?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Way to go L.I never knew that you still have some milk in that arid heart of urs. grin grin grin grin

Hey, not U angry. bdw, if u call a scared person chicken, then what do u call a scared chicken? grin grin grin, Uchenna
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Well it is definitely a chicken But that does not not answer my question or does it?
lol, go figure, when u get it right, come get a cookie cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
hehe grin, Cabin Biscuit for that matter grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
u ain't never lied cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2006
lauryn:

Hey, not U angry. bdw, if u call a scared person chicken, then what do u call a scared chicken? grin grin grin, Uchenna
Funny,ehn! Not to me tho. angry angry angry
You shd be more concerned with getting Letter's 4giveness than with who is more scared uchenna or chicken.And I think I have lost track of this,,,wat am I supposed to be scared of?
@Scorpio,,,Is there any way you can pass on that cookie I reaaly need it!Do not bother if it is Cabin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
wasn't yall arguin a minute ago now yall came on uche leave alone cos i got his back so yall better back off grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Funny,ehn! Not to me tho. angry angry angry
You should be more concerned with getting Letter's 4giveness than with who is more scared uchenna or chicken.And I think I have lost track of this,,,what am I supposed to be scared of?
@Scorpio,,,Is there any way you can pass on that cookie I reaaly need it!Do not bother if it is Cabin
brother, u ain't got a choice, na wetin i dey give u b dat
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
hehe grin, scaredy cat! grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2006
kiki:

wasn't yall arguin a minute ago now yall came on uche leave alone because i got his back so yall better back off grin grin grin
*deaded*
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
deaded?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
RTFLaughing my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2006
Thanks Kiki!
That is wat happens to ladies that have their biological clocks going haywire![when did I get so educatedsub][/sub]
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
kiki:

deaded?
yea hun, i kno wat i said,,,u won't understand but i'll tell you, it's like i'm pass dead,,,,lmao
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Thanks Kiki!
That is what happens to ladies that have their biological clocks going haywire![when did I get so educatedsub][/sub]
oh sit ur behind down, u don't even kno wat i'm sayin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Dark Female Nairalanders / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.