Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up (14345 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by LetterGirl(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hello, i have a question if your x-boyfriend broke up with you left you for someone else. which is what happened to me. He then turns around and goes to a business across the street from his job and calls my house and hangs up after i answer the phone. He has did this several times. I dont know why he is did this?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by ikamefa(f): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
hes stalking your ass ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! cool
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Busta(f): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2006
and how did u know he was the one that kept calling and hanging up? u stalking him too??
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by ikamefa(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2006
Busta:

and how did u know he was the one that kept calling and hanging up? u stalking him too??

that is to say stalker + stalkee = ? cheesy

LETTER:

Hello, i have a question if your x-boyfriend broke up with you left you for someone else. which is what happened to me. He then turns around and goes to a business across the street from his job and calls my house and hangs up after i answer the phone. He has did this several times. I don't know why he is did this?

ma dear @ topic its obvious you guy are not over each other yet ! why don't you guys get back together ? cool
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2006
gurl he still wants uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2006
kiki:

girl he still wants uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
That is if u are sure that he is the one calling and hanging up grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2006
LETTER:

He has did this several times. I don't know why he is did this?
n u don't kno y he doneth this right?,,,lmaoooooooooooooooooo,,,,i'm sure he'll kno y he is did this. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 3:26am On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

That is if u are sure that he is the one calling and hanging up grin grin grin

well she got a caller ID don't she or she took his number out already
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 3:28am On Sep 19, 2006
Seems to me that she is havin a hangover over her ex! grin grin grin grin.That is the way it is sometimes
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 3:30am On Sep 19, 2006
yall men just can't let go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2006
Hey Kiki seems to me is Letter who cant just let bygones be bygones smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2006
well but she ain't the one callin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 4:44am On Sep 19, 2006
Yeah.All right.But it is bothering her I mean if she does not give 2 cents about the guy then she shd just call the guy and give him an earful instead of seeking for advice on nairaland.My best mguess is that she is still feeling the lucky son of a bitch.She is in love with him obviously undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by bluenubian(f): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2006
he cant get enuff of ur a$s sister!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kolabode: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2006
There's is a proverb that says if you love something set it free if it's yours it'll definitely come's back to you that's what happen, now he has realise his mistake.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Yeah.All right.But it is bothering her I mean if she does not give 2 cents about the guy then she should just call the guy and give him an earful instead of seeking for advice on nairaland.My best mguess is that she is still feeling the lucky son of a bitch.She is in love with him obviously undecided undecided undecided

well hello u still gon av some feeling for ur ex even if he's a biitch
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by LetterGirl(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
Hello, guys i would like to say thanks for the replies and the answer is yes i am still in love with him. I am moving on though because yes he did cheat and told me he did not want me anymore. But i have been seeking god giving him more of my attention. I put god down for a human being which i should have not done. I learned this the hard painful way. Anyway thanks for the replies i just wondered why would he call from different places if he was so sure he wanted the others.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2006
Just get over him and move on with your life or u gonna end up an emotional case!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2006
no matter how much u try to move on anytime u see ur ex that u use to love some feelings will come back
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

n u don't kno y he doneth this right?,,,lmaoooooooooooooooooo,,,,i'm sure he'll kno y he is did this. grin cheesy cheesy

infact no comment, left her lone  abeg, grin grin grin grin

@Topic
and u keep wondering y he hangs up? undecided undecided undecided, with those words of urs, I would hang up too. I thought ESL classes were free
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
lauryn:

infact no comment, left her lone abeg, grin grin grin grin
lmao, i is understood u grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2006
Hi Lauryn.Tired of hiding ehn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Ugwumba(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
another one for Okafor's law. una no dey hear word. grin grin grin grin

run away as fast as you can before he 'did' it again oh!!! wink
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
what is ur problem? u miss me?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ugwumba:

told her! grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ugwumba:

Thats right, u r getting the drift grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
Naaaaaaaaaaa Well on 2nd thots Yeahhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Where have you been hiding your crusty ol behind grin grin grin grin grin
lauryn:

infact no comment, left her lone abeg, grin grin grin grin

@Topic
and u keep wondering y he hangs up? undecided undecided undecided, with those words of urs, I would hang up too. I thought ESL classes were free
Dont you think you need to mbe a little consoling
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
how so? consoling my ass, abeg no dey lie to the pikin jare, it has to be said, d pikin just dey tabon like sey tomorrow no go continue. abegi, make i hear word ; angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by theopops: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
lauryn:

infact no comment, left her lone  abeg, grin grin grin grin

@Topic

Hmmm, I guess it is a crime if one can't write or speak correct English. Pray tell, how many other languages can you write or speak fluently? She did not come here to be bashed on her written/spoken English. Nigerians!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
theopops:

Hmmm, I guess it is a crime if one can't write or speak correct English. Pray tell, how many other languages can you write or speak fluently? She did not come here to be bashed on her written/spoken English. Nigerians!
Oh hush up! y are u quotin her then, can't u just read n move on?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2006
Who be pikin?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
And y is scorpio always ready to pick a fight on behalf of L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.