Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos (57133 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by dainformant(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
A Nigerian doctor identified as Dr Ejike Arum has been accused of turning a 16-year-old girl into his sex slave - allegedly sleeping with her in his place of work at Enugu state Teaching Hospital. According to the reporter, the doctor who is married allegedly dis-virgined the girl after brainwashing her and also locked up the girl's sibling when he was confronted

Read the chat between the reporter and human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, who shared the news on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/married-medical-doctor-accused-sleeping-16-year-old-girl-enugu-photos.html

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by dainformant(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by dainformant(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by nne55: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dirty old man.

soberdrunk:
I need to see a 'full' picture of the '16 year old' before i say anything because some '16 year olds' nowadays have 'high mileage' and be looking older than their mother, she might have even told the man a different age so let us not be quick to condemn and [b]If to say una give the girl 'proper home training'[/b]she wont be 'adult dose' at her young age...... angry angry
Oh really?

So because some 16yr olds have 'high mileage' then predators should be allowed to do whatever they want with them?
If you had a 16yr old daughter or sister i' m sure you wouldn't say this.

@the bolded proper training you say?
The girl was deceived.

DieBuhari:
The man has a 16 year old prostitute for a sister.
How is he even sure the girl was a virgin when the doctor met her? She wasn't even a patient or something, he met her on the road!

He met her on the road and 'brainwashed' or should i say deceived her.
Look whether she's a prostitute of a girl does not matter.The point is she's a minor that was exploited by a dirty old man.

I don't get why you aren't condemning this.
This is bad and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The man better get ready to face the consequence of his actions.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by jay2pee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by soberdrunk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
I need to see a 'full' picture of the '16 year old' before i say anything because some '16 year olds' nowadays have 'high mileage' and be looking older than their mother, she might have even told the man a different age so let us not be quick to condemn and if to say una give the girl 'proper home training' she wont be collecting 'adult dose' at her young age...... angry angry

46 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by eezeribe(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
The police is your friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DieBuhari: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
The man has a 16 year old prostitute for a sister.
How is he even sure the girl was a virgin when the doctor met her? She wasn't even a patient or something, he met her on the road!

29 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DieBuhari: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Secondly the way people create defamatory stories with peoples names and pictures these days is really disturbing. How are we sure these stories are true? How can we tell that some of the stories aren't deliberate attempts to destroy people's image?
Anyone can come up with a story like this to destroy a rival's image. By the time the person realises what is happening and comes out to clear his name, it will be already too late because even those close to him will come up with the dumbest of all Nigerian sayings - no smoke without fire.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by NCANpatroller: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Someone can not play with you?
Is that how you use to do?

If you see the assets of some 16 year Olds
You ll forget statutory rape

6 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by ItalianWine(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yeye

Please I can't breathe again grin grin cheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by gentlechyke(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Can't wrap my head about the brainwashing...did he tell the girl her anatomy and recommend sex as remedy

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by pennytrate: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
♣ • → uhm pls•

can I see a photo of the alleged victim?
°°

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
kongi is no respecter of persons
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Friedyokes: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where's the proof

Before u quote and attack ...all I see is the chat between two people with no evidence whatsoever or are u seeing different??

Did u just ask if it where my sister??

Well if it where my sister I would provide proof before I post the doctors name/pic online with a defamatory story

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some news nowadays we go just hear one side and that's all.

Imagine one mumu lie say he dey help another man advice him wife yesterday, husband catch am break him nose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Pavore9: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
His toil in medical school may likely be going up in flames if what he has been accused of is investigated and confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by dMODShavgonemad: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na wa for some people. A medical doctor and a married one for that matter. All d 7-8 years wasted in school already. what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Idiota
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by tigonana: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Picture of d 16year old or na trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't trust this story.!
I suspect Deliberate defamation of character.
Rubbish! undecided

Like the guy above me said, pic of the 16years old or forget it!
This society wey some 16years old go take on yu wella.

7 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Garifuna: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
If e no be Igbo people, who e go be.....
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Silentscreamer(f): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
crazy doctor
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Fernandowski(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
prick no get shoulder!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Codes151(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
jay2pee:
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DisGuy: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
This Facebook lawyer is everywhere nowadays "building a legal case" without ever going to court. Read he is not even based in Naija, looks to me like someone that wants a good gossip. very soon he will get a blog

This doctor will be well "looked after" by his randy colleagues

6 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Story
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.