Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? (3407 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by bubbleflak: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Hollysmile: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
My dear, i don't think i'll marry someone who does not love me, oh! Ho and ha!!!
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Zealar(m): 4:42am On Mar 22, 2009
I would marry somebody that loves me more than herself. PERIOD.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by topup: 3:34am On Mar 23, 2009
I might marry someone who I love more. I always thought that I'd say the other option, but now thinking about it, I know that I can be overwhelming with love and it can tough to match (don't mean to sound like I'm bragging), but yes, I think I could marry someone I love more, but I would prefer to marry someone who loves me more (though I would find it hard to comprehend this). .

Good good question!!
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by amebono13: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2009
as long as the love is there,dat should be enough
u pple make mistakes when u ask dios kinda qstion

u seem to have forgotten that there is no way you can know if u love ur partner more or vice versa
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Adexy001(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2009
Someone who loves me more!
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2009
The one u love is better,but the one that loves u more is best,at least that will be your only consolation
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by oluwafemi113(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2009
some one that truly love me for who I am
and not for what I`m
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Secretz(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2009
Think I would prefer to marry someone who loves me more! But then what about if the person believes you love them more? hence the reason they are marrying you!

I suppose with that, it's all good then! U love eachother as much!
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2009
really
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by sistawoman: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
How exactly does one determine if the other person loves them more?

What unit of measure are we using to determining the love one has for another?

I believe there is no way to know how much a person loves you or if thier love is greater.

Just because they dont react the way I would in a certain situation does not mean that they love me less, it just means that they deal with it differently. And dealing with things or situations differently is part of being human.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by kugaba(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
sistawoman:

I believe there is no way to know how much a person loves you or if thier love is greater.

Just because they dont react the way I would in a certain situation does not mean that they love me less, it just means that they deal with it differently. And dealing with things or situations differently is part of being human.

I agree with you. Most times,reaction to situations depends on the state of mind of the other, not a reflection of their desire or feelings for you.
Its a serious question as you can not weigh your love and that of your partner to know who loves who most.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by tnk24: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
For me, I think it should not be whether I love her more or if she loves me more. I think the real issue is: whether you love the person enough to want to marry her/him.

There are some character traits we look out for in the opposite sex before we make our choices.
Compatibility: Are we compatible socially, academically, emotionally, religiously, etc
Love: Do both of you love each other enough to want to marry.
Do you share the same outlook to life?
There are lot of issues both of you must come to terms with,
and if both of you now discover that you both will be a good partner for each other,
Then the issue of who love the other the more will not arise, 'cos that in itself is not enough to guarantee a good relationship.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
Wait, how much love- if it can be quantified- are we talking about here?

If na excess, mehn, sorry, but neither undecided
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by C2H5OH(f): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2009
To love is nothing
To be loved is something
To love and be loved is everything
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by tope2000(f): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

To love is nothing
To be loved is something

Awwwwwww. . . . . coming from you im impressed tongue cheesy
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by bluespice(f): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2009
i think the practical thing to do will be to marry one u love that loves u
the quantity(if love can be quantified) is irrelevant
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by ujaken: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2009
someone who loves me more, to avoid heart break
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by sistawoman: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
ujaken:

someone who loves me more, to avoid heart break

How do you determine if they love you more?
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by vanderjo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster,
someone that loves me more

@sistawoman,
you been missing for a long time here?
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by smurf1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
What's wrong wiff equality? undecided
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
I wouldn't wana get married to a guy who loves me less than I love him.

But i don't mind him loving me more. lolzzzz grin
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by sistawoman: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2009
Nope I have been here pretty regular with the exception of weekends.  It just gets too busy at home to be on NL.  I tend to only have time during the work day.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by tytylayor: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
i'll prefer someone who loves me most
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2009
To me,asking u to marry me,means i love u,n u agreeing to marry me,means u love me more.So what more proof do i need?
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by quiet(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
I would marry some1 that loves me more, since we already have the basic mutual love.
Since he loves me more, he'll try twice as hard as i do to make things work, and believe me there is a comforting streak we as humans feel, knowing some1 [husband/wife] honestly has our best interests at heart.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Mitchelin(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2009
Rule of thumb: Marry someone who loves you more, just look at it like an insurance policy!
Might sound selfish and narcissistic,but then the world is all effed up,you want peace of mind in that relationship, he/she has to bring in a 150% to your 100%, this way you get to sleep better at night, which it were different,but that's just the way it is,somethings will never change, charge that to Bruce Hornsby.
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2009
Someone who loves me more grin grin
Cuz I'd still love him, but he'd love me more.
I just hope he doesn't show the "more" of love lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Busybody2(f): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

To love is nothing
To be loved is something

tope2000:

Awwwwwww. . . . . coming from you im impressed tongue cheesy

Why am I reading this as "C2H50H, I had written you off as an hopeless olodo" tongue grin

FL Gators:

Someone who loves me more grin grin
Cuz I'd still love him, but he'd love me more.
I just hope he doesn't show the "more" of love lipsrsealed

Omo to recognise wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by C2H5OH(f): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2009
angry
Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by Timisamd(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
sistawoman:

I must say .. I love this. .
It actually change a lot about me .. Don't k ow you .. But thanks ..

Re: Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? by biddostandard: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Someone who truely loves me,cuz i suck in loving

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World / Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.