Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan (25466 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Vinsaint(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.

Bad belle...be happy dat he divulge the gesture and fulfill it. The same governor is dia dey chop works money u no get one word against his Action. A meaningful citizen is tring to alleviate the problem of fell ow Nigerians and ur taking $#!t. Listen to his previous speech abt his plans to change his country that is full of corruptie then u know he had a vision on like the other's.
Support people dat has vision friend.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by cold(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Let that spokesman in Osun state or whatever he is go out there and tell his people to reject Bruce's offer and see if he won't be lynched

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
nationwide1:

Remember the 'whole world' made his wardrobe allowance a headline.

Remember the whole world wanted him to react to jumbo allowance and remember the 'whole world' wanted to know how he will spend the wardrobe allowance.

Ben has a point. But I'm still in the dark about his sudden new philanthropic gestures.

For me if there is any change, it's reflected in Ben Maurice Bruce. APC leaders are to prove the reason for the change mantra.
Bro, the point is to REJECT the jumbo pay outrightly as a form of protest. This will be in line with what he said after winning election...
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Vinsaint:

Bad belle...be happy dat he divulge the gesture and fulfill it. The same governor is dia dey chop works money u no get one word against his Action. A meaningful citizen is tring to alleviate the problem of fell ow Nigerians and ur taking $#!t. Listen to his previous speech abt his plans to change his country that is full of corruptie then u know he had a vision on like the other's.
Support people dat has vision friend.
Bad belle? I'm not given to public display of rhetoric. When Kashamu wanted to share rice to Osun people, he never broadcasted it but went there with the goods. It was then that we knew. Same with another PDP stalwart. Nigerians are calling for an end to the Jumbo pay. Bruce is a legislator that promised to fight jumbo pay, but rather he's saying he will "take it" and share... Well, I am not given to rhetoric my friend.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=28pt]CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT BY SENATOR BEN MURRAY-BRUCE.
There are more hungry people in his Bayelsa East Senatorial District in Bayelsa state than in Osun State.
Charity begins at home.

See picture of poverty stricken children in Senator Ben Murray-Bruce's Akassa in Bayelsa State.
Credit: Friday Idogiye Amain
http://180dfo.com/2009/03/conservation-and-conflict-in-the-niger-delta/[/size]

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
If ben Bruce is not careful, the social media will destroy him, now people from his state are telling him to come and help bayelsa people, charity begins at home
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by africanusvu(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
More comedians and cloud coming to senate,I never knew we av a clown like Bruce
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onimcee1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
StOla:

Was there a gubernatorial election in Osun state this year?

Ignoramus all over the Internet.
you are the real ignoramus. Incase you don't know, prior to Rauf re-election last year, he was owing 3months salary. Next time ask questions before insulting someone. I guess i have helped you... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Ibsgal(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Political posturing at its finest, we all know he's doing it because it is politically advantageous. Ogbeni Bruce, you can't give away things that were never yours. You can't take from the masses and then claim to be charitable by giving back what was taken from them. That isn't called charity, it is called theft.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onimcee1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... instead of dem to beg ben bruce dem form... islam and tribalism don block deir hungry heads... pple dat see truth and try to maneuver. ... u know a gov'nor was owing u and u voted him in still...
NO, they didn't. The election was rigged.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by dele1727: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
look at this idiot called ben bruce... thd idiot once said that he is going to donate his wardrobe allowance now the same fool is talking about half. aregbe is allowing idiots with false names play with the osun people. if akwa ibom, rivers and cross river owes with less civil servant and more resources than osun, how much more osun? the idiot from brass no offer to help him south south brother ooo. the idiot is even joking about ramadan.if them born aregbe well make him say he wan go mecca for umurah... if he try am eee. let him not come back ooo
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
onimcee1:
NO, they didn't. The election was rigged.
Lol... y didnt d pple put up a protest then....
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Honesty007(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... instead of dem to beg ben bruce dem form... islam and tribalism don block deir hungry heads... pple dat see truth and try to maneuver. ... u know a gov'nor was owing u and u voted him in still...

smh,i cant believe this is happening.The reason why oyo,osun,ogun and kwara states appear a bit backward is because of the Islam religion .Today,some places in oyo and osun that could have been far developed with agriculture use of land was hindered by religion and building of religious things.You can wonder when such things all happen and happen it becomes an irony.They voted aregbesola out of sheer mindedness,reprobacy and blindness because of their religion nothing more.
Iam not being pessimistic or antagonistic,but what i know is that Islam religion is for this world.capturing territories and biological evangelisation hold sawy on these areas.Islam is all about building mosques,wealth and giving birth finish!!!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by PStacks(m): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Can anythign good come out of bayelsa state?

A state that produced a monumental failure GEj, so, hÓw do Ýou expect ben b®uce tÓ be better?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Caseless: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2015
spenca:
Is this dispensation a joke ? Coz it seems everyone is cracking a joke in this government
this bruce's statement got me laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by sunshine1974(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Why won't he tell the whole world? He's politician Oga.
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Jarus(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:
lol, Reminds me of back then in sec school, when we used to book for fight at a particular point after school, then every person will arrive with his squad and the fight go start.

This one na bruce vs aregbe, dem don postpone their fight till after ramadan.

Our own spot wa called felele
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by ikorodureporta: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by stbrown07(m): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2015
GOD punish ben.bruce for donating to moslems has he ever given any aid to christians?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Decryptor(m): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2015
StOla:

Was there a gubernatorial election in Osun state this year?

Ignoramus all over the Internet.

Chai! You are even defending Aregbesola? That ijebu garri your father borrowed money to buy to hold belle till salary comes will soon finish o. Ode!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Decryptor(m): 1:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT BY SENATOR BEN MURRAY-BRUCE.
There are more hungry people in his Bayelsa East Senatorial District in Bayelsa state than in Osun State.
Charity begins at home.

See picture of poverty stricken children in Senator Ben Murray-Bruce's Akassa in Bayelsa State.
Credit: Friday Idogiye Amain
http://180dfo.com/2009/03/conservation-and-conflict-in-the-niger-delta/[/size]

But those children are eating well more than the Oba of Osun and all his Baales put together including you grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Decryptor(m): 1:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Dasini:
Mr. Ben, what has been your contribution to the suffering masses in bayelsa creeks where I schooled and lived for close to 5years, am surprised that it is until u start receiving senatorial allowances that u now remembered to pay osun workers due. Am from osun state, ile-ife precisely, this guy might be having it rough paying workers. but he remains the best Gov that state has witnessed, people didn't just go all out to vote him, he did merit it. I know aregbe will pay workers soon. Go back to ogbia and carry out the damn rescue, illitracy is high over there, and poverty in bayelsa is far higher than what you find in osun, ben bruce is just an hypocrite who is looking for oppurtunity to ride to fame, we know your type.

Chai! Another rascal from hungry Osun whom pride will not allow to see a good gesture and acknowledge it. He might even be living in lagos while his parents are dying of hunger in Osun grin grin

You people should remove shame from your eyes and collect the money from Ben!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...

Are we twins? cheesy

That was exactly my thought. I believe that the man is preparing himself for something more.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Honesty007:

smh,i cant believe this is happening.The reason why oyo,osun,ogun and kwara states appear a bit backward is because of the Islam religion .Today,some places in oyo and osun that could have been far developed with agriculture use of land was hindered by religion and building of religious things.You can wonder when such things all happen and happen it becomes an irony.They voted aregbesola out of sheer mindedness,reprobacy and blindness because of their religion nothing more.
Iam not being pessimistic or antagonistic,but what i know is that Islam religion is for this world.capturing territories and biological evangelisation hold sawy on these areas.Islam is all about building mosques,wealth and giving birth finish!!!

Your stupidity is irredeemable. angry
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Megaphone: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:
lol, Reminds me of back then in sec school, when we used to book for fight at a particular point after school, then every person will arrive with his squad and the fight go start.

this guy is a real tout th went to a jungle of a school. u shud b ashamed of such than spewing out thrash
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by bizhub: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Let someone publicly stop Ben from rendering this remarkable support and see what the osun people on ground will do to the person . If this is coming from an APC leader, you will start hearing Change is hear.. Meanwhile, he said half of the allowance will go to widows in his constituency.. Why the hatred and beef.. Badbelle is allowed I guess
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by tempest69: 4:23am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
that's it bro!!!.
That's why I said earlier that he is seeking attention.

Shalom
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:

lol... Back in the day cool
gboss4sure:

lol... Back in the day
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by deebrain(m): 4:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Ben Bruce gradually is becoming the face of PDP in the APC government. At least the face of a saint coming from a party known to be routed in corruption.

As for Osun state, i don't know what to say...

How do these leaders sleep at night? Just how do they do it? For 7 months? Haba!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onatisi(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2015
There is nothing philanthropic about ben bruce gesture ,it is just a show biz stunt and mentality, there are far more important and better things ben can do with his wardrobe allowance. There is a stting governor in osun state ,although he is a dummb mofo but yet he is there,he created the mess in osun state and they voted for him,let them deal with him ,if osun state residents can't start staging daily rallies and demonstrations calling for the govs removal and they are contented to sit at home hungry,then what is the need and sense in ben bruce gesture Ben should channel his money to people who are poor and urgently needs life saving medical treatments,they are all over the country and are always shown on tv nationwide ,but like I said earlier ,ben bruce gesture na showbiz stunt.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Rad1cal: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Megaphone:
this guy is a real tout th went to a jungle of a school. u shud b ashamed of such than spewing out thrash

Imagine this phlegm forming omo butter. Oponu oshi.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by ziccoit: 5:19am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Compulsory fasting for all osun muslims
Fullishness is wen u vote a man dat has not paid ya salary for close to 3 months prior to ya election and u now expect him to pay after
Lolzzzz, make dem suffer

Cc: lalasticlala

No salary was held before the last election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom May Lose Over 200 Million Euros EU Support / Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal / Pics : Ita Giwa Launches Restaurant, Gets N5 Million From Cross River Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.