Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan (25458 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by itsMrIke(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
spenca:
Is this dispensation a joke ? Coz it seems everyone is cracking a joke in this government

Hahahahahahahahaha... I love this comment so much.

Ben Bruce and other Senators should stop donating to Osun state, they should put laws in place that will prevent a governor from owing salaries.

They shouldn't donate their wardrobe allowance, we Nigerians want them to cancel it outrightly.

What is wrong with these lawmakers I wonder!!!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Blackfire(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
amnesty7:
But same Ben saw nothing wrong with working tirelessly as DG of NTA in 2001 to bring the aborted world beauty pageant to Nigeria in Ramadan.

is islam against beauty pageant?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Orikinla:
. Wardrobe allowance that has not been given to any senator? What is all this political nonsense? Go and ask his own workers at Silverbird how much they are paid. The cinema operators are not well paid. The projectionists still collect "Egunje" from filmmakers and others at the Silverbird Cinemas. There many hungry poor people at St. Dominic Catholic Church in Yaba where he worships in Lagos. He should not wait for his wardrobe allowance to help them. Yeye dey smell. See poltical hypocrisy. Hiss.
Is dis a joke? Even if the salary is poor, he's still paying and saving ppls lives
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by JerryJJZ(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.

Of course he cant,,,,, coz he is a politician....
if he actually did support the unpaid workers now,,,,, he might gain the support of the masses all over the world...
Politicians are ALL hypocrites
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by digitsolution: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Sometimes silence is the best response. You don't have to respond to all allegations if your motives are right. Hope Sen.Ben Bruce is really all he says he is?

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2015
JerryJJZ:

Of course he cant,,,,, coz he is a politician....
if he actually did support the unpaid workers now,,,,, he might gain the support of the masses all over the world...
Politicians are ALL hypocrites
Thank you.

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Abbey2sam(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Compulsory fasting for all osun muslims
Fullishness is wen u vote a man dat has not paid ya salary for close to 3 months prior to ya election and u now expect him to pay after
Lolzzzz, make dem suffer

Cc: lalasticlala

the rate at which Nairalanders display their ignorance eh!!

was there gubernatorial election in Osun state this year ?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Akinz0126(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2015
But I fink aregbe should just pay his workers during this ramadan even if is 1 month since is a holy preiod for his fasting to be acceptable!My own opinion thou.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onatisi(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Ben bruce lee is just been a stunts man and show biz guy, osun state has its own reps and senators if they won't and can't donate to their state workers ,what then is the importance of osun workers to ben bruce lee? He should face other serious matters and leave osun state problem to osun ppl , when hunger catch them wella they will know what to do. bruce lee ben is just looking for cheap popularity .
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Megaphone: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:

Stay here and be forming posh kiddo.

I'm proud and happy that I experienced such stuffs and bullying in secondary school, it made me immune from a lot of things.

Seems you are one of these new generation kids that goes crying to mummy when bullied by your age mates.
u have serious issues. immune from what? u went to a jakande secondary school and you proud of that.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by killercute16(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...
Exactly....everything is just strategy for the next election.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Toofan007: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
I've got a question. Bukola Saraki said the wardrobe allowance is 2m for four years, this Bruce dude say he's donating half his own to Osun workers, so is he donating just 1m to them? I'm calling bullcr*p!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by fm4real2k6(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
StOla:

Was there a gubernatorial election in Osun state this year?

Ignoramus all over the Internet.

You're the Ignoramous here.
There was Election is Osun last year. And before the election, Aregbe was oweing the workers 3months salaries and allowances, some governors in APC had to bail him out then.

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Megaphone:
u have serious issues. immune from what? u went to a jakande secondary school and you proud of that.

Jakande?

Let me do you the favor of giving you a brief history but not much details and no names.

I attended a Government Technical College, Graduated and got employed into PZ using just my nabteb certificate with a pay that many graduates of this days only dream of.

Worked for 3yrs with pz while doing my bsc, resigned and started my own firm.

All started from my jakande secondary school days. I'm proud of my jakande sec certificate.

What have you been able to achieve with your TOP NOTCH sec certificate?.

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Megaphone: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:

Jakande?

Let me do you the favor of giving you a brief history but not much details and no names.

I attended a Government Technical College, Graduated and got employed into PZ using just my nabteb certificate with a pay that many graduates of this days only dream of.

Worked for 3yrs with pz while doing my bsc, resigned and started my own firm.

All started from my jakande secondary school days. I'm proud of my jakande sec certificate.

What have you been able to achieve with your TOP NOTCH sec certificate?.
so workin with pz is now an achievement or using a nabteb cert? u hav no idea about anything. you went to atechnical school and got employed in factory- wats the achievement about dat? isnt it ur mates that developed snapchat and facebook? go and sit down ppunkasess
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Megaphone:
so workin with pz is now an achievement or using a nabteb cert? u hav no idea about anything. you went to atechnical school and got employed in factory- wats the achievement about dat? isnt it ur mates that developed snapchat and facebook? go and sit down ppunkasess

Unfortunately you are just a bitter/broke soul.

You're a lost cause and replying is a huge loss of resources.

So have a free day enjoying your stupidity.

Byee
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by olami100(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dasini:
Mr. Ben, what has been your contribution to the suffering masses in bayelsa creeks where I schooled and lived for close to 5years, am surprised that it is until u start receiving senatorial allowances that u now remembered to pay osun workers due. Am from osun state, ile-ife precisely, this guy might be having it rough paying workers. but he remains the best Gov that state has witnessed, people didn't just go all out to vote him, he did merit it. I know aregbe will pay workers soon. Go back to ogbia and carry out the damn rescue, illitracy is high over there, and poverty in bayelsa is far higher than what you find in osun, ben bruce is just an hypocrite who is looking for oppurtunity to ride to fame, we know your type.
But the workers are suffering. A governor owning the workers 7 good month salary is a useless and irresponsible governor.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by WILLYBABS(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.

guy relax o, if all our politicians fit dey do beta and tel d whole world and heaven, naija go beta pass dis. Bruce, all the way!
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by free13: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fullishness is wen u vote a man dat has not paid ya salary for close to 3 months prior to ya election and u now expect him to pay after
Lolzzzz, make dem suffer

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by freshdude99(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dollyak:

lol @ compulsory fasting angry grin. This guy you need prayers!
Hey dea dear
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by amnesty7: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blackfire:

is islam against beauty pageant?
Which religion permits women to dress almost nude in order to prove that they beautiful?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by myklangelo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:

The attention seeking and disingenuous man can help us all by fighting the system, by leading the charge and demonstration to get rid of the kind of waste in government and official stealing like fashion wardrobe allowance that bankrupted Nigeria where the FG now borrow money to pay salaries and states with little or nothing to pay salaries.

His thoughtless gesture can not solve the problem on the table because the problem is in Abuja where Nigerians sent him to work and create a better life for Nigeria.

Why is he so concerned about Osun when his own brothers and sisters under his nose in his own state are equally hungry and unpaid?

His brothers and sisters in Delta are also owed salaries just like Osun

The rest of the region from Ebonyi to Abia, Enugu, workers in Cross River are still on indefinite strike over unpaid salaries so why is he killing himself over Osun state instead of facing and helping his own unpaid constituency at home in Bayelsa and surrounding states?

What is so special about Osun that made him ignore his own suffering people at home?

Bro I get where u re coming from. But of all the states u mentioned Osun state is d worst, u hear about their workers every week mourning about the state the governor has left them in.
By doing so, a state issue has become a national issue. I will not because those ppl are not from my state and not feel for them, that will be inhuman. Bruce felt for them and decided to act pravtically.
And remember he does same for the widows in his state.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by agabaI23(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lolzzzz, make dem suffer

just 3 months? It was 5 months
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Bucacious: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
caldermichaels:
Hello, my good pple

This is a joke right? Cos the last time I checked 1gb directly from etisalat is 1k
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Dasini: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2016
If you see where my parents are, the best person in your. Family cannot even sit with their security nor maid, you fool

NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits APC Secretariat, May Vie For Chairmanship Position / Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno