Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan (25467 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by okonri(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2015
spenca:
Is this dispensation a joke ? Coz it seems everyone is cracking a joke in this government

My thoughts exactly
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by ziccoit: 5:22am On Jun 19, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... instead of dem to beg ben bruce dem form... islam and tribalism don block deir hungry heads... pple dat see truth and try to maneuver. ... u know a gov'nor was owing u and u voted him in still...

I repeat, salary was up to date before last year August election. Get your fact ready.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Elumelu: 5:27am On Jun 19, 2015
I cant imagine Nigerians saying all this crap on social media. Must you talk, imagine a government owing public service workers seven months salary and somebody has offered to help and we are criticizing instead of encouraging others to do same. Those children you posted their pictures are well fed children because all their collar bones are covered with flesh and their parents are not owed by the government of Bayelsa for Christ sake. Those supporting the government of Osun state i think their case is like Esau who traded his birth right for a plate of stew. Nigerians be wise

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onatisi(m): 5:36am On Jun 19, 2015
ziccoit:

No salary was held before the last election.
yes aregbe was owing osun workers 3 months salary before the elections ,fayose and pdp raised the issue then that osun state was in deep financial mess ,it was amaechi, fashola and apc that quickly organized the funds for aregbe to clear the backlog of 3months salary he was owing,grin then he bought fufu,rice and brooms for osun workers and residents and asked them to vote for himgrin aregbe baddest badoo in town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onatisi(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Elumelu:
I cant imagine Nigerians saying all this crap on social media. Must you talk, imagine a government owing public service workers seven months salary and somebody has offered to help and we are criticizing instead of encouraging others to do same. Those children you posted their pictures are well fed children because all their collar bones are covered with flesh and their parents are not owed by the government of Bayelsa for Christ sake. Those supporting the government of Osun state i think their case is like Esau who traded his birth right for a plate of stew. Nigerians be wise
the question u should be asking osun state workers and residents is what have they done to help themselves out of this mess they brought upon themselves? If it was a pdp governor ,the state nlc would have been organizing massive rallies and violent demostrations against the governor. If osun workers are okay to just keep silent and suffer in silence then they are ok. I expect them to have started staging massive daily violent protest and demonstrations,how can u be owed 7 months salary and the best protest the nlc can organize is some old women sitting in front of the state secretariat gate ??

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Rexyl(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Before Ben Bruce leads the rich by example, Aregbe should have divided his gains so far from Osun Stste and given out 50% to alleviate sufferings of the State's workers. Ben Bruce is living true to his campaign promises. He stated times without number before he was sworn in that he would commit his office to meeting needs of the needy. Maybe the governor was shocked when the man started with Osun State. He should have supported the man and call on others to raise his hope and strengthen his weakness which he seems to be hiding.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by uduokirika1(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2015
StOla:

Was there a gubernatorial election in Osun state this year?

Ignoramus all over the Internet.
as if we were not in this country again. Let me refresh ur memory if u ve 4gotten; Osun was owing 3months salary arrears in d build up to d election last year but was quickly paid few days to d election proper, which was believed to be a quick intervention largesse from fellow APC states to rescue Aregbesola, today d rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Bruce has picked wrong person to play "roforofo" with. Aregbeshola is "street boy."
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Why is everybody talking about Osun all the time? Is my state the only state owing workers? angry
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onatisi(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2015
smurfy:
Why is everybody talking about Osun all the time? Is my state the only state owing workers? angry
because I think osun is the only state owing it entire work force 7months salary , others are owing some sections of their civil service but not all. I maybe wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by tenry(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
StOla:

Bro, I think d guy was right cos I remember he owed them like two months salary prior to Aug 2014 guber election.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by anonimi: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Bruce has picked wrong person to play "roforofo" with. Aregbeshola is "street boy."

And an apprentice to the Rascal-in-Chief on Bourdillon whom many worship, adore & idolise while HYPOCRITICALLY complaining of the rot in our society, not so
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by anonimi: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2015
smurfy:

Should you not be happy for the media pressure on your governor to stop his ILLEGAL act of not paying people for work done over seven months and therefore help YOU reduce the stress of sharing your own money with your relations and friends who are DEPRIVED by AreGbese's IRRESPONSIBLE attitude
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by tpiadotcom: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2015
smurfy:
Why is everybody talking about Osun all the time? angry

i think people feel osun state is the heartland of yoruba, therefore if they get osun state, they've gotten yoruba?

a particular thread here gave them that impression.

ironically, the thread starter was actually of igbo descent . . . . . . . . .folks misread the situation and continue to do so . . . . . . .
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by cactuscee(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...
You might be right. But something still beat me tho.
Why is he pledging allowance that has not been paid ? I mean in this present time , nothing is sure. What if the present government decide to reverse the wardrobe allowance . just my thought tho .
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by AJITERU: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Ben, donate what ever u want to danate and stop announcing to d world what u ve not done. Christianity does not teach us ds one.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by aresa: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2015
myklangelo:
Aregbesola na real tout's tout.
Help u no fit help, allow person to help body no gree you.
Even if Bruce is playing to the gallery, let him play as far as the people in your state have meals on their table.

Mmadu aburu ogbenye buru amusu

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

The attention seeking and disingenuous man can help us all by fighting the system, by leading the charge and demonstration to get rid of the kind of waste in government and official stealing like fashion wardrobe allowance that bankrupted Nigeria where the FG now borrow money to pay salaries and states with little or nothing to pay salaries.

His thoughtless gesture can not solve the problem on the table because the problem is in Abuja where Nigerians sent him to work and create a better life for Nigeria.

Why is he so concerned about Osun when his own brothers and sisters under his nose in his own state are equally hungry and unpaid?

His brothers and sisters in Delta are also owed salaries just like Osun

The rest of the region from Ebonyi to Abia, Enugu, workers in Cross River are still on indefinite strike over unpaid salaries so why is he killing himself over Osun state instead of facing and helping his own unpaid constituency at home in Bayelsa and surrounding states?

What is so special about Osun that made him ignore his own suffering people at home?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by morbeta(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Ben Bruce has become one week one issue man. He talks to much and seeking for notice at all cost. Pls can someone ask Mr. Bruce why he gave OBJ one contract paper to sign twice. That's why he was sacked from NTA.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Orikinla(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
africanusvu:
More comedians and cloud coming to senate,I never knew we av a clown like Bruce
. Wardrobe allowance that has not been given to any senator? What is all this political nonsense? Go and ask his own workers at Silverbird how much they are paid. The cinema operators are not well paid. The projectionists still collect "Egunje" from filmmakers and others at the Silverbird Cinemas. There many hungry poor people at St. Dominic Catholic Church in Yaba where he worships in Lagos. He should not wait for his wardrobe allowance to help them. Yeye dey smell. See poltical hypocrisy. Hiss.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Megaphone:
this guy is a real tout th went to a jungle of a school. u shud b ashamed of such than spewing out thrash

Stay here and be forming posh kiddo.

I'm proud and happy that I experienced such stuffs and bullying in secondary school, it made me immune from a lot of things.

Seems you are one of these new generation kids that goes crying to mummy when bullied by your age mates.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Drabrah(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
StOla:

Guy didn't say there was election this yr. Fact is Aregbe was owing salaries even as at d tym of election last yr. He only deceived d pipu wt his white elephant projects which is wot is worsening d situation nw
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
I have already told u... this man's support is not from the heart.. it's for a reason..
replying now means he has already replied..
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by onimcee1(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... y didnt d pple put up a protest then....
they were too hungry and tired to.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by pek(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
I must applaud the actions of Mr Bruce. We all know the take pay of these senators is outrageous is giving back to the needy in any guise, is laudable. That been said, I want to look at this from another angle. The million naira question is, why Osun? Mr Bruce is representing Bayelsa. Are there not needy or less fortunate people he can give to? Can't he embark on projects or set up foundations in his immediate constituency or Bayelsa? Imagine you are from his constituency and you hear such thing, how will you feel? The electorates need this benefits.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by ekiyor3: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...
. guy relax urself. if you get money help ur fellow man.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by seeker121(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Guy invest in something more profitable than coming online just to spit trash.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Dasini: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Hypocrisy is when u leave out benue (owing 11months salary)PDP state and hammer on osun state. Insincerity is when you leave out oil rich states like bayelsa, akwa-ibom still owing workers. Above all, mr. Ben is just out on a personal vendetta he never took against his brother jonathan, whose reckless abandon has left the nation treasury in shambles, that has made virtually all the states of the federation financially handicap to meet up with their commitment. Like someone earlier said charity begins from home. He should manage the situation in his oil rich state before coming to osun state.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Tinyemeka(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce is a talented chess player.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by dododawa1: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Oga ben don't ve 2019 mind. Say No to MANORITY again.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by freeage7(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Orgbeni Rauf, don't worry ok. If Ben Bruce can't respond to your many talks now, I know on christmas day he will surely respond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom May Lose Over 200 Million Euros EU Support / Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.