Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan (25468 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Those ingrates eyez don clear. Them don use yeyebrities brain wash dem. They knew AregbeRascal was a fraud and still voted him. Why are they not on strike? He refuse to pay workers salaries but his own payments isn't suspended ooo. Make hunger finish una head, na una Sabi.

I made front page at long last.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by WIZGUY69(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ben Bruce.

you are a slowpoke.

why not donate your
God forsaken money to ogbia people you are representing rather than playing politics with the masses.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Demmzy15(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Guys I'm good on bed, If you think I'm lying check this out https://www.nairaland.com/2380103/how-tell-re-bad-bed
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
StOla:

Was there a gubernatorial election in Osun state this year?
Ignoramus all over the Internet.
last year brother.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by WIZGUY69(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
sahedorf:
Those ingrates eyez don clear. Them don use yeyebrities brain wash dem. They knew AregbeRascal was a fraud and still voted him. Why are they not on strike? He refuse to pay workers salaries but his own payments isn't suspended ooo. Make hunger finish una head, na una Sabi.

I made front page at long last.

How OLD are you

You sound like someone that' just want to make front-page rather than. comment.

because no sane being will write to things up there. and click submit.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Sulaimon01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...
You mean Bruce Lee?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by RedArrow: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
The last time I checked, Osun is not the only state owing but why this focus on Osun. In as much as we are not in support of the hardship the workers are being subjected to the truth is that some people are using the situation to score some cheap political points.

Some "assumed" good gesture will soon be forgotten because they are rooted on deceit, propaganda and falsehood.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by jimmy101231(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
StOla:

and So wasn't there election there before abi no be one election carry the Aregbesola guy enter for second time...Eyes opener

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by chamboy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.
Barcanista
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ben do ur thing. Don't mind the rascal
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by smileyz16(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... instead of dem to beg ben bruce dem form... islam and tribalism don block deir hungry heads... pple dat see truth and try to maneuver. ... u know a gov'nor was owing u and u voted him in still...
hw has islam gotten in2 vis..4low mee for more info to cure ur retardness

make sure u meditate twice b4 typin
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by datribune: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
dis clown is now playing d religion card like his brother before him. A case of crass attention-seeking, tokenism & playing to d gallery. If Ben Bruce is truly serious & not playing cheap politics, he should champion d rejection of dis & other bogus allowances on d floor of d NASS. Afterall d wardrobe allowance is bonanza money.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by mankan2k7(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pekele Pekele....Aregbejegbese tani oooo san? why u wan kill your benefactor with your negative comment?allow him to alleviate your poverty since your governor is irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by smileyz16(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
nice muv sire..i bgin to like dis guy
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't still understand why pdp have being opening eye lik person wey dey chop goat leg ontop osun state........no be osun owe salary pass,No b only him owe ......dey have seen a opportunity to enter osun ppl ba..

honestly in my own point of view if morethan half of d states in Nigeria can be oweing salary regadless of party affliation I think something is wrong from the top......

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
smileyz16:
hw has islam gotten in2 vis..4low mee for more info to cure ur retardness

make sure u meditate twice b4 typin
Bro since dem born u.. ve u heard any good news frm Islam?
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by notoriousbabe: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
ramdris:
I am beginning to think there is more to this Bruce sudden love for ordinary man. While I applaud his style, I can't help think the guy is thinking of 2019....

Just a thought. Bruce for President, 2019 undecided...
albino as president?God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by ocelot2006(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
StOla:

You forgot the one that happened last year? Right after the elections at Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Dasini: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr. Ben, what has been your contribution to the suffering masses in bayelsa creeks where I schooled and lived for close to 5years, am surprised that it is until u start receiving senatorial allowances that u now remembered to pay osun workers due. Am from osun state, ile-ife precisely, this guy might be having it rough paying workers. but he remains the best Gov that state has witnessed, people didn't just go all out to vote him, he did merit it. I know aregbe will pay workers soon. Go back to ogbia and carry out the damn rescue, illitracy is high over there, and poverty in bayelsa is far higher than what you find in osun, ben bruce is just an hypocrite who is looking for oppurtunity to ride to fame, we know your type.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by mustymatic(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
StOla:

d guy na mumu, i no sure sey no b bigoted robot hm b
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by cocokiller1(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
a hahaha

I just remember ben murray bruce campaign song

twas olwais abt ben murray bruce being the people's advocate.
I like dat song nobi small
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I like ur spirit Mr Bruce.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
WIZGUY69:

How OLD are you

You sound like someone that' just want to make front-page rather than. comment.

because no sane being will write to things up there. and click submit.
Oh okay, you too dey here?
No sane person will quote d Lil write up I wrote previously. And also, you ain't making a point either sir.
You're definitely opposite of ur user id

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dollyak:
lol @ compulsory fasting angry grin. This guy you need prayers!
Its d truth now Dey asked for it Dey voted for "change" "Change" dey re enjoying now For d next 3 years dey will continue to suffer for their mistakes No food=fasting D food weh churches dey send shld be enuf for d christians

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by buggaboo: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Compulsory fasting for all osun muslims
Fullishness is wen u vote a man dat has not paid ya salary for close to 3 months prior to ya election and u now expect him to pay after
Lolzzzz, make dem suffer

Cc: lalasticlala

Not only muslims oh.
This is first Ramadan ever where christians will join hands with their muslim brothers to observe.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by amnesty7: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
But same Ben saw nothing wrong with working tirelessly as DG of NTA in 2001 to bring the aborted world beauty pageant to Nigeria in Ramadan.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by liyalla(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
from the start I knew this Brus person is a bad idea to Bayelsa State. GEJ had is ulterior motives putting this "bad" law maker to un-represent his constituency. I am a Bayelsan under this man's constituency and I can say that all is not well at home, workers haven't been paid since electioneering for the PDP presidential candidate. And here is this hypocritical senator talking about helping Nigeria-charity beginnings at home sir, don't fool your self.
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice gesture Mr Bruce,we need more of such gestures...only hope the people that needs it most get the benefits from Mr Bruce.

3bdrm luxury flats in Lekki1 2.5mil/3mil.

3bdrm luxury flats in Osapa Lekki-1.7mil,1.8mil,2mil.

Duplex in Osapa-65mil,duplex in Lekki1 100mil,120mil.

contact us for enquiries on lands,properties and accommodations in Ikoyi,Lekki,Vi,Osapa,Aguingi,Ajah,Ibeju Lekki and more.
distributeinc@gmail.com
Lekki, Lagos
Re: Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan by nationwide1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Bruce should do whatever he feels like doing for Osun without telling the whole world.
Remember the 'whole world' made his wardrobe allowance a headline.

Remember the whole world wanted him to react to jumbo allowance and remember the 'whole world' wanted to know how he will spend the wardrobe allowance.

Ben has a point. But I'm still in the dark about his sudden new philanthropic gestures.

For me if there is any change, it's reflected in Ben Maurice Bruce. APC leaders are yet to prove the reason for the change mantra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics : Ita Giwa Launches Restaurant, Gets N5 Million From Cross River Governor / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.