Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (62237 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by egbaguy: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Can't you guys just make comments without foolishly and unnecessarily dragging barcanista into them?
guilty conscience.....are u a tanoid?

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
sleekp1:
Most of these planes were bought by Obj not Jonathan.
How m,any OBJ buy and how many GEJ buy? with proof ooo.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dopedealer(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
The haters would not talk now!!
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Otuoke: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Sai Baba!
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by digitsolution: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
This is a good idea hope they see it through. Kudos Nigeria will be great again.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Btruth: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
ayodeleayo:
hmmm 12 billion naira annually this country is rich.. and we are crying for good roads, electricity,good water, jobs... oga oooi
A bi oooo. Just the maintenance on the Presidential fleet niyen oooo. God bless Nigeria. cheesy
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by eaglechild: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
While he is at it, he should not forget to tell Hajiya to sell her watch.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Kolade354(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
giles14:
ur parent
Nah boy, It must be from ur useless father, I know a failure when i see one, dat y i decided to pitch my tent in Buhari camp.........I supported the clueless in 2011 and he fvked up and I have to support Baba Buhari.................You Children of Hate and Anger shld fvk off...........Too daft for my liking
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by ogirma: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Not a bad idea any way but I would have liked it if he would have converted it into Nigerian Airways like his campaigns said and it becomes a means of employment and also means of generating revenue for the country.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by giles14(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Eneze1:

To achieve all you stated above, where will he get the funds from? It's high time Nigerians know that this country is broke.
my sister d money is available but so many demons in d govt wouldn't release it.d issue of spending 100billion every month to pay unemployed graduate n pple if properly invested does 20million Nigerian will more happy
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dekdek: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
eaglechild:
While he is it he should not forget to tell Hajiya to sell her watch.

na ur papa buy the watch for her? wettin concern u and Hajias private property?
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by prestige2013: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
God bless GEJ for welcoming Change even though he did not transform Nigeria, he only transformed himself from being Shoeless to owner of Many.

Let the CHANGE continues.............

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by themodernman: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
And you still call this man a dullard?
I wonder what the federal government will be doing with 9 jet. 12billion naira isn't a small cash! Gej never thought of reducing the jet, he was only raising idea on how to increase the jet.

now tell me WHO IS THE DULLARD

And you believe ThisDay newspaper. Wait till Buhari comes out with a denial.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:

wait....nor give am army slap yet because if the post go enter f.p, mods go correct am

mods self don high on cheap grass... na sell i still dey see.. so permission granted for d army slap..
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:

wait....nor give am army slap yet because if the post go enter f.p, mods go correct am

mods don high on cheap grass... na sell i still dey see.. so permission granted for d army slap..

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by ifynwaba(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Change my foot
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I wonder what the federal government will be doing with 9 jet. 12billion naira isn't a small cash! Gej never thought of reducing the jet, he was only raising idea on how to increase the jet.

now tell me WHO IS THE DULLARD

Don't mind those who have sold their conscience to sentiment and pettiness. Why so many of us thought President Buhari was the best at this point in time was basically on account of his proven prudence, anti corruption stance and strong will.

True leaders never allow themselves to be tossed around by cronies and associates. You know here in Nigeria, paper qualifications have blinded our senses to real attributes of true leadership, which are nothing short of uprightness, accountability and humanity.

Some of the biggest shortcomings of the last government was wastefulness, poor prioritizing, insecurity and corruption.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by flowbjones(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Can't you guys just make comments without foolishly and unnecessarily dragging barcanista into them?

Someone is pained.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Tvegas(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
What does barcanista have to say about this? 12 days of non performance bla bla bla.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Nuzo1:
I so much appreciate this move.
u are applauding and appreciating a news that has no official statement backing it up? U are appreciating a news from an invincible faceless “informed industry source” So if tomorrow a blogger writes that buhari slashes senators allowances ,u will applaud it too? If this news is true ,you won't be hearing it from a so called informed industry source but from a government spokesman who can be quoted .

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Luukasz(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
now tell me[b] WHO IS THE DULLARD
Now you know GEJ is a dullard
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Tvegas(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
ogirma:
Not a bad idea any way but I would have liked it if he would have converted it into Nigerian Airways like his campaigns said and it becomes a means of employment and also means of generating revenue for the country.

We are talking about luxury jets and not the big commercial airliners there is little he can do.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Alexandro2(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
I hv bin waiting 4 dis news to cum...am hapi hearing abt ds disposal cos dia r so many aircrafts unda d presidency....#peace #
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by shikshark: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
skidoox:

mods don high on cheap grass... na sell i still dey see.. so permission granted for d army slap..
yes......100%
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by agarawu23(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
themodernman:

And you believe ThisDay newspaper. Wait till Buhari comes out with a denial.
God will not let hatred to kill some ppl.

so you are expecting the news to be fake ? or isn't the news a good development? are they not going to use the money for another thing ?

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by onatisi(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, you should've come up with the link where the Presidency said the MNJTF got the said money from the US. Anuofia!
[/s] try and Get more brains or die trying
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Luukasz:
Now you know GEJ is a dullard
grin grin grin
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by orobopasiosio(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
M4gunners:
This is a good development. I hope the money will be used for something important.
even if the proceed is not judiciously used, 12 billion maintenance fee will be avoided.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Luukasz(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Bugatie:

Just leave GEJ out of your misery!
We(Patriotic Nigerians) cant leave him out of our Misery cos he did not only brought Misery,he Jeopardized Nigeria that Clueless Weakling Undermine Nigeria & you say we should leave him out of our Misery.Hell No itz not Possible,GEJ & OBJ should be held responsible for the Problems of Nigeria
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Good move...
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by sweetgala(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
sleekp1:
Most of these planes were bought by Obj not Jonathan.

Oh no, OBJ bought the Eagle One , but GEJ was well reported to have added Meany Lear jets types to the fleet
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by stunning4real: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
flowbjones:

Someone is pained.
abi oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter, Neya Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.