Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (62120 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by onatisi(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2015
refreshrate:

...or make Naira equivalent to US Dollar

...or solve the issue of falling price of crude

...i wonder when the free meal per day would begin (who go cook am sef- hope it will be sweet? How dwm go do am? Is it like buffet or you are given a menu?...too many questions follow dat one)

...5k for poor people

How P-square begin dat song again? Uncle i want you to tell us a story
the duo of garba and shehu have even lost clue of how to defend buhari inactivity . They seem to be coming out with gists just to keep the tempo of ppl expectation high. The same way the said 5billion dollars was granted and later denied it.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by chacoonder(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2015
PMB,Nigeria's most considerate president ever.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Wait,

You mean federal government has 10 total aircraft? And 12billion for maintenance? What are they for?

Please mr president, sale them all.

I tire for this lagoon called "nigeria
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by onatisi(m): 5:48am On Jun 19, 2015
9ijaprince:

I think you are making sence. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
I know how the system works and runs . just wait and see. grin
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Wait,

You mean federal government has 10 total aircraft? And 12billion for maintenance? What are they for?

Please mr president, sale them all.

I tire for this lagoon called "nigeria
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Odok1: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Wetin papa de sidan see, even pikin climb mountain e no go ever see. Gej na pikin wey no get focus, & was misled by mama peace yet no peace & his ministers. Baba, all we ask of God is lnglife n gud helt 4 u. Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by luvinhubby(m): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Very good move by the president, sell off the jets & invest the proceeds elsewhere, enough with govt wastages.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by hardbody: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
And you still call this man a dullard?
I wonder what the federal government will be doing with 9 jet. 12billion naira isn't a small cash! Gej never thought of reducing the jet, he was only raising idea on how to increase the jet.

now tell me WHO IS THE DULLARD

First foool no be fool, second fool na proper fool. Selling off the aircrafts make sense but paying senators billions to change their wardrobe as has always been the case does not stand daura man apart as a game changer.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by businessMODE(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2015
were the 9 + bought under GEJ
xreal:
GEJ really 'wasted' our money.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by docsholz(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2015
hardbody:

First foool no be fool, second fool na proper fool. Selling off the aircrafts make sense but paying senators billions to change their wardrobe as has always been the case does not stand daura man apart as a game changer.
does he have the power to reduce their salaries unilaterally, you forget this is democrazy

10 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by modath(f): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2015
hardbody:

Do you understand these allowances are not up for PMB to dispute

They are STATUTORY, they are already in the constitution & there is zero PMB can do about it unless Nigerians blackmail the lawmakers into cutting them..

Before criticising, get your facts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Franzeez(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
this news is fake, if there is going a sale of the presidential jets ,the order has to pass through the relevant ministry or parastatals, which organisation does this so called “industry sources” belongs to? This piece of news lacks any credible sensible credibility to any sensible individual. Government bureaucracy is more than just an invincible source been quoted .

Abi.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Bugatie:

Just leave GEJ out of your misery!
The same GEJ that wrote in a budget proposal to the NASS to add another plane in the presidential fleet?

God bless the President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2015
sleekp1:
Most of these planes were bought by Obj not Jonathan.
Go do your findings.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by anonimi: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The same GEJ that wrote in a budget proposal to the NASS to add another plane in the presidential fleet?

God bless the President.

Was the budget REJECTED by opposion legisLOOTERS or not

Kindly share their debate on the floors of the two chambers and how they voted against this part of the budget.

Thanks.

BTW, I like your praying spirit for the old man who has confessed he CANNOT perform after the electioneering packaging. One needs prayer to hold out some iota of hope in the face of DECEPTION, hopelessness & depression.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by anonimi: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2015
modath:

9 jets African leaders have a different brain setting from the rest of the world!! Little wonder there is no National carrier!

12bn in revenue leakage plugged just like that will give our primary schools & health centres face lifts even if it doesn't work wonders.

Waiting for the saTANist that will have any objection to this cos there is nothing they don't see as an attack on the previous govt.

God bless Pmb
Nigeria shall rise again

Is it not too hasty or are you so DESPERATE to set yourself up for yet another disappointment.

I will advise you to wait till the SALE is confirmed AND the national carrier re-established with Gen. Muhammadu Buhari [ret'd] flying commercial flights as he did prior to May 29 before shouting Al Hamdulilahi and Hallellujah grin

Once beaten, twice shy na so oyinbo dey talk am nor be so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by TheOtherview: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Prudent and wise.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by blescin: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2015
I think there is no need to sell if they are still ok baba should jst convert them to nigeria airways since its one of his plan to revive our airways cos these private guys are killing nigerians(us) with their prices oo

2 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Why are APC trolls shouting? No single plane has been sold yet, we have no evidence of such directive other than "according to the source". You can celebrate when the planes are sold...This format to amend the falling image of Muhammadu Buhari will not work

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
“Industry sources informed” femi adeshina and garba shehu seems to be looking for every means to make ppl believe babaonechance is working but we know better grin . I am expecting a denial of this news in the 3 months when all those jets are still there, The same way they claimed the american govt has granted nigeria 5billion dollars to fight boko haram grin
Lier, it's the media that said that the MNJTF was given $5 billion.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dekdek: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Where are those fools claiming change hasn't trully come? Jonah-daft remains a big fool to have retained this enormous waste while telling us that his govt is cutting cost.
Kudos to the General.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by luvinhubby(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Good move from the president, cut down on wastages of public funds.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by ShowYourCertificate: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one Buhari. If you continue like this maybe I'll stop looking for your certificate.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dododawa1: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Thank ALLAH I voted BUHARI

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dekdek: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Genius100:
Thank God for Buhari... GEJ actually budgeted to buy another air craft in 2015. Thank God we sent his corrupt ass back to Otuoke

The fool indeed was a curse. Thank goodness we booted the drunkard out before causing more havoc.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by sucess001(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=18pt]@ OP it is 'Sale' not 'Sell'...olodo[/size]

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by nunzk: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2015
I hope this isn't a means if creating a need down the road and besides their is need to maintain atleast two of such planes. I'm surprised @ d amount quoted and I'm wondering if its part of the airforce budegt or seperater
musaibnabdul:
As part of the federal government’s cost measures,
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that
nine of the VIP transport aircraft under the
presidential fleet should be sold.
Industry sources informed THISDAY that the
presidential fleet, which are registered as Nigerian
Air Force aircraft, is one of the largest in Africa and
the third largest in Nigeria after Arik Air and
Aerocontractors.
According to an aviation source, who is aware of
the directive to sell the aircraft, the presidency has
a number of serviceable and unserviceable aircraft
that need to be disposed of in order to reduce the
amount spent by the federal government for
aircraft maintenance annually.
“Nine, which still have market value, are to be sold
immediately to reduce maintenance costs,” he
said.
For years, the federal government has spent over
N12 billion annually for the maintenance of the
presidential fleet. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-orders-disposal-of-nine-presidential-aircraft-to-cut-cost/212433/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by ThisMeansWAR: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2015
sleekp1:
Most of these planes were bought by Obj not Jonathan.
but cannot be sold by Jonathan right? Well thank goodness we are finally bye bye to 16 of failures of pdp coons

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by tompat86(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2015
and some fools here still refer to him as Daura President...between PMB & the man from Otuoke who is better...awon ode
Sai baba
more power to ur elbow
person wey say ur water no go boil,him own no go hot

4 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Bifwoli: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2015
xreal:
GEJ really 'wasted' our money.

Vastly more money was wasted,stolen and misused during the military rule of your northern military idols -Buhari included- who overthrew the govt.Pointing fingers at GEJ for a stolen pencil yet your heros were stealing the whole vault?

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Sharksblow(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2015
God bless you Mr President

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.