Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (62119 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by otokx(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
The president is working.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Maghan37: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
PMB carry go. No look deir face. May God continue to bless leaders who wish us well and punish leaders whose cynicism leads 2 d detriment of d masses.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by JustGotOk(f): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Iykopee:
After selling those Jets, they shud give Nigerians a thorough break down how the money was spent or used. For now, there's absolutely notin to cheer on cos the president may pocket the proceeds aftermath sales which, equally, is an act of criminality. Need i say he remains a brainless daura dulllard? Yea he is.
Lolzzzzzzzz... definitely true... you guys are busy congratulating him on selling the jets. funny enough, 9ja won't even see the money. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by lurlah2014(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
i would have suggested him converting them into a local economy flight for general use for the general use of the citizens instead of selling them and looting the money amongst themselves
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by sweatlana: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria n's are so cheap. Yes a tiny step in the right direction however still a very tiny step!

What is n12b for a country such as Nigeria.

Pmb is just playing the popularity card and you all are just buying it.

I'd like to see evidence that these jets has been sold and there the proceeds will go to!

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by notoriousbabe: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
One of the reasons I sent dat man bak to otuoke. Sai Buhari
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Ndkings1(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2015
This is a welcomed decision..
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by notoriousbabe: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
sweatlana:
Nigeria n's are so cheap. Yes a tiny step in the right direction however still a very tiny step!

What is n12b for a country such as Nigeria.

Pmb is just playing the popularity card and you all are just buying it.

I'd like to see evidence that these jets has been sold and there the proceeds will go to!
people like you will never see anything good in Buhari's govt,no matter how hard he tries,you will crucify him for keeping the aircrafts and also murder him for selling them,we know your type,hating Buhari and the North since 105AD,anyway the lagoon is still flowing,you know what I mean?JUMP INSIDE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by kazey123(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Dis lovely news for the country
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Etruth: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Bifwoli:

[s]Vastly more money was wasted,stolen and misused during the military rule of your northern military idols -Buhari included- who overthrew the govt.Pointing fingers at GEJ for a stolen pencil yet your heros were stealing the whole vault?[/s]
Shut up !!! Stealing is NOT Corruption.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by notoriousbabe: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
otokx:
The president is working.
haters are jumping into the lagoon
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by BobUg28(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Does that has anything to change in the our economy?
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Amaudeogu(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Who is buying the air crafts? Hope not their cronies.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by kaboninc(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
solonazzy:

If dey are all nt in use, y keep dem den.... 12 billion was slated to b used for maintenance...even if jets aren't flown weekly, dey r still checked.... Dats Wat kills our planes in Nigeria, dey Dnt do regular maintenance thinking after all dey are nt ready to b used

Did you know about how they arrive at 12 billion for maintenance?
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
this news is fake, if there is going a sale of the presidential jets ,the order has to pass through the relevant ministry or parastatals, which organisation does this so called “industry sources” belongs to? This piece of news lacks any credible sensible credibility to any sensible individual. Government bureaucracy is more than just an invincible source been quoted .
Do you mean 'invincible' or 'invisible'? I think a 'source' should rather be invisible than 'invincible', because the context does not connote power display.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by kraftykc(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
kenedy175:
Nice Move. So the FG could do without 9 Jets all this while? I wonder how many jets they have in there Fleet! And the poor man keeps Suffering.

There are 16 presently. Obj left 10, Yar'adua got one more and the credit for the rest belong to my man GEJ.

Leave to an actual President to REDUCE there number.

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Pamelayoung: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Seeing is believing
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by synergycom19: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
And you still call this man a dullard?
I wonder what the federal government will be doing with 9 jet. 12billion naira isn't a small cash! Gej never thought of reducing the jet, he was only raising idea on how to increase the jet.

now tell me WHO IS THE DULLARD
GEJ yse us to satisfy his desire for luxurious living

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by luorquay: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:
12 billion?.......if this kain money enter certain village for this country, all their destiny go reset.
my brother, you hammer the nail for the head
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by wwisedu: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one!
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by dybaba(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
tunde1200:
We can't have national carrier due to lack of maintenance structure.
It could have be the best idea sha but me and you know what collapsed Nigerian Airways.

Why can't we have national carrier? Is it forbidden in Nigeria? I understand ur stand at lack of maintenance culture but that shouldn't be a criteria, besides, it can be put in place. Other African countries like Ethiopia for example are operating theirs successfully. Why can't Nigeria? Have you thought of the employment it will generate and other economic benefits. To me o, it's better we convert it to national carrier than selling and at the end some people will pock the money from sales.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by pointwise: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Can't we convert them to commercial airlines at low fares, Abuja and PH are far distance from Lagos using roads .
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by themodernman: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
God will not let hatred to kill some ppl.

so you are expecting the news to be fake ? or isn't the news a good development? are they not going to use the money for another thing ?

I'm a realistic person and do not fantasize...This day is known for carrying false news just like so many other papers out there.

Only Primitive minded people call Realist haters.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by closearms(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Bugatie:

Just leave GEJ out of your misery!

GEJ WAS THE MOST WASTEFUL PRESIDENT EVER IN HISTORY OF AFRICA .. YET HE WAS THEIR HORES..
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Etruth: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Hotstew:

How does this translate into a better life for you?
Are you this daft? Don't you know that proceeds from the sale of the aircrafts and the billions saved from 'maintenance' can be re-invested into health, aviation, infrastructure or agriculture resulting in better and affordable health facilites, wide, dualized roads, more and cheaper food, lesser or no ASUU strikes in etc. Doesn't this translate to a better life for all? Do you really need anyone to explain this to you? Damn !!!

1 Like

Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by kraftykc(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
i would have suggested him converting them into a local economy flight for general use for the general use of the citizens instead of selling them and looting the money amongst themselves

Using Corporate Jets for such a venture though possible, is too elitist to have any effect on the greater Nigerian populace. You don't have $8000 to pay per hour for a jet do you?
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:
12 billion?.......if this kain money enter certain village for this country, all their destiny go reset.

Tru talk.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by martineverest(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Is he d one paying dem?.....d president have no say in what happens in NASS...
hardbody:

First foool no be fool, second fool na proper fool. Selling off the aircrafts make sense but paying senators billions to change their wardrobe as has always been the case does not stand daura man apart as a game changer.
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by preetyb(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Good move
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by maestroz: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I wonder what the federal government will be doing with 9 jet. 12billion naira isn't a small cash! Gej never thought of reducing the jet, he was only raising idea on how to increase the jet.

people mistakenly refer to him as a 'dullard' he is instead a 'daulad'... meaning:

A unique LAD from DAURA so abbreviated as daulad!

Thumbs up PMB!
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by yusufbida(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:

Answer to the Question asked

BTW GEJ and PMB No doubt GEJ is the DULLARD
Re: PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets by amarudeen(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
you are pathetically annoying and arrogantly too dull ,I have been to google and it is the same damm rubbish posted here that google just placed there , the common sense question u should task ur brains to answer if you can do that is to ask urself ,is there any official statement from any government spokesperson about the impending sales of these jets? Maybe u need to put ur brains under more scrutiny to know that those jets don't belong to the president but to the federal republic of nigeria and because the senate appropriated money for its purchase , a president can't just wake up one morning in abuja and authorise it sales without due consultations and the order passing through relevant parastatals . Get more brains or die trying

Guy plz am begging u in d name of God to stop commenting. Like seriously u are beggining to spew trash. Some1 is trying to cut leakages for d betterment of d country and u are sad about it. Abi dem swear give u say make u no Eva use eye see better tin??haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.