Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player (477 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player by newsdey(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2015
When You’re On a Date With Him, He’s Disappears
Often:-
If he’s constantly disappearing for the bathroom or
conveniently forgetting something that he’s left in
his vehicle on a regular basis, he either has severe
bladder problems, is using drugs and “fixing” in
those absences or is suffering from Alzheimer’s.
But more realistically, you’re dating a player
that’s communicating via text with another
woman. If it was his buddy, he’d have no reason to
leave.

If You Confront Him With A Question, He Repeats Your
Question Before Answering:-

If you say, “Where were you last night?” and he
answers by saying, “Where was I last night?” he’s
buying himself an extra two or three seconds to
think of a good excuse. And he only needs those few
seconds to do so. A player is quick on his feet.
His Buddies Whisper To Him In Your Presence
Men generally don’t gossip. If his buddies are
whispering in his ear, 9 times out of 10, they’re
providing him with an update on one of his other
“friends.” “Hey, I just saw Jewels over at Club X
and she was with some guy.” If he suddenly splits
to use the bathroom – he’s ringing Jewels.
He Often Uses Numbers When Referring To Women
If he refers to the bartender as a 5 and you as a
9, he’s objectifying women. To a player, you’re not
a living creature with feelings; you’re a sexual play
toy that he’s rating according to looks.
Congratulations, you win – the bosom prize.
He Acts Like A Matchmaker For His Buddies
Re: What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Na dvd player?
Re: What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player by ayourbamie: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2015
I know this is definitely not Messi or Ronaldo.. Those are the only players I know..
Re: What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player by Enegod(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2015
I feel bad for the women here. I understand they would want to protect themselves from getting hurt by looking at all of these so-called tips.. undecided undecided
Re: What Is A Player : Sign You Are Dating A Player, And You Are A Player by sinaj(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
I dnt need anyone to tell me m a player lipsrsealed

Ya tips are xo poor op. U nid more dan dat to knw a smart player cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indefinite Me Song Title (lyrics Lounge) / I Want To Dump My Gf / How True Is This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.