Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? (23196 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
ok.... where do I start ( I literally sighed)

I dated a Nigerian guy before, loved him to bits.... we broke up. Met another guy few months later and he was cool too, but after a month things just don't seem to work....

I LOVE me some Nigerian man, hoping to marry one someday (GOD BLESS ME) however I find it difficult to adapt 100%

Anyway, Nigerian+South African couples, how do you guys make it work.

regards,

Confused Sexy Lady

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Auxillary(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
[i][/i]ok
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by segxi1960: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don't think there's a way to date a Nigerian just as there is no way to date a South African. Different strokes for different folks. The individual matters.

As a man, I could like to eat cold meals (I prefer cold meals) and your partner might prefer hot meals.

That's how it works. Just settle and talk to your man. Study how compatible you guys are. You'd "adapt" that way.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by tayoxx(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ermm never dated a southy chick before....op wait for the next poster after me...e fit get better tin tell u
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
But generally you men are very difficult. LOL! BUT what I like is you hold a lot of traditional values (respect, love, hard work etc) WICH I LUUUURVVEE.

Mara eish, thanx tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Zaikon(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
op u might be the cause.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
I am married to 100 wives, 99 are from South Africa, the last one of them is from Nigeria. I can authoritatively tell you that South African girls rock. Yes, none of them can prepare me Egusi soup or Ogbono but they are the best when it comes to bed matters. The Nigerian girl handles my kitchen and prepares me delicious Nigerian delicacies, while the South Africans dance in my room with their one of a kind hips. South African ladies are beautiful and they can make an impotent man enjoy sex. I have never been to South Africa in my life but I really wish this my dream comes to pass. grin grin, I must taste South African punnany ooo.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Meilyn you just made my head hot with ur very downgrading comment, mind you I cook great rice n food red stew BUT I hate the smell of egusi so I cant eat it. AND to ZAIKON, maybe....I can be stubborn at times.. lol... but haven't met a guy strong enough to hold this down... hahaha

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
Meilyn you just made my head hot with ur very downgrading comment, mind you I cook great rice n food red stew BUT I hate the smell of egusi so I cant eat it. AND to ZAIKON, maybe....I can be stubborn at times.. lol... but haven't met a guy strong enough to hold this down... hahaha
Heyyy, I was only joking. How can I get married to 100 wives lol.... You believed that shi.t? Well, it is all good. Nigerian girls can't prepare your native food and vice versa. So I don't think that was degrading. Please, try to cool your head. Lol....

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by ikeepitreal(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Its so easy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Any man who cannot put up with who you are doesnt deserve you... Trust me, I have been with a lot of stubborn girls and I find ways to adapt. You being stubborn makes the relationship more interesting. I try my best to understand a lady before doing anything stupid like breaking up etc...

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just find dat one u ar compatible with..& u ar good 2 go.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Edit
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
I totally agree Meilyn, it does boil down to compatibility....

and I know yopu cant have 100 wives, your "asset"will tire hahaha, any man's asset would gee!!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
I totally agree Meilyn, it does boil down to compatibility....

and I know yopu cant have 100 wives, your "asset"will tire hahaha, any man's asset would gee!!
Loool, your head is there. Well, some men are very strong though. Mind you, we have people who married at least 50 wives in the world today. Yea, you are right, find a Nigerian man that is compatible, he must be down to earth, kind and loyal. Make sure he loves you though, most Nigerian men would do anything just to have a stay in South Africa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by segxi1960: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
LOL. Our men are very "difficult" just as you are stubborn (your words). smiley.

Since you LUUURRRVVEEE our traditional values, you should blend with the rest too.

Nigerians and South Africans are very adaptable.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
*sigh* segxi1960 (why is your name so complicated cry ) il try and blend, hopefully after my visit to Nigeria il have a better understanding and perspective
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Sveen: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Xenophobia

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
HOW IS THIS EVEN XENOPHOBIA! oh Lord, spare the ignorant minds...

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
as for citizenship, @ grin Meilyn AHAHAHAHA ive seen a few cases it was tragic, God forbid that happening to me.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
as for citizenship, @ grin Meilyn AHAHAHAHA ive seen a few cases it was tragic, God forbid that happening to me.
Lol, then you need to shine your eyes. Nigerian men are wiser than any country men you can think of. Most of us go to the extreme for a better life. There are enough good Nigerians out there though. I am one of them but I dont like singing my own glory. lol
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sveen:
Xenophobia
Stop being a nuisance to this forum. If you don't have anything to say then you better keep quiet please. If she was Xenophobic would she be creating this thread?

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Somebody please tell me how I should reply directly to a comment, I just joined the fourm and im cluless and I cant read(its the end of my working day and my brain has already given up)

THANK YOU BATMAN SEEVEN for coming to my defense. Lets not mind narrow minds... smiley

AAAND.. Meilyn, very true, YOU MEN (I hope you don't mind me using that term) can really do a lot to survive, especially IBO/IGBO (somebody please educate me on the spellings) oh! (and yes I have heard and personally seen a lot of underground work happening by Ibo people)
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
BUT on a serious note. I love Nigeria, I love the people, culture fashion etc. its just lovely.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
Somebody please tell me how I should reply directly to a comment, I just joined the fourm and im cluless and I cant read(its the end of my working day and my brain has already given up)

THANK YOU BATMAN SEEVEN for coming to my defense. Lets not mind narrow minds... smiley

AAAND.. Meilyn, very true, YOU MEN (I hope you don't mind me using that term) can really do a lot to survive, especially IBO/IGBO (somebody please educate me on the spellings) oh! (and yes I have heard and personally seen a lot of underground work happening by Ibo people)
I came to your defence and not other wise. At the bottom of every post, there is a QUOTE. Click on it and reply.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Sveen: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
Stop being a nuisance to this forum. If you don't have anything to say then you better keep quiet please. If she was Xenophobic would she be creating this thread?
Vituperation of side effect of drastic narcotics, I suppose?

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
oh exuse me, im sorry for that! wink

MEILYN:
I came to your defence and not other wise. At the bottom of every post, there is a QUOTE. Click on it and reply.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
SO naira confuses me. if I where to come to Nigeria for a week, how much spending money would I need to have a fairly decent time.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
You do not want to date or marry Nigerian men!

They are horrible husbands, fathers, and providers. Get a Ghana man. wink

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
THEY ARE?? LOL! please elaborate on you strong opinion. AND men from Ghana has really nice dark chocolate skin (I love dark skin)

MrsChima:
You do not want to date or marry Nigerian men!

They are horrible husbands, fathers, and providers. Get a Ghana man. wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerians in general. It is seen in my country as tribalistic to single out the Igbos and say they do anything to survive. My tribe is one of the minority tribes in Nigeria, the Igala tribe (Google would help you a lot grin), we share same ancestry with the Igbos but we are different people. Our men are handsome and ladies are beautiful just like the Igbos. History has it that the two Tribes lived together and were close friends before the British came over to create a divide.

The Igbos have this love for a good life, so they work hard to achieve great things, they are intelligent people. There is this saying that 'You can't cheat an Igbo'. I really admire them a lot. My tribe doesnt have make good life a necessity but everybody would attest to the fact that we are accommodating people.

The dress sense of Nigerian tribe is fantastic. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Benin and some other minority tribes in Nigeria dress so well. In fact, we dress to impress. Lol

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MEILYN(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
SO naira confuses me. if I where to come to Nigeria for a week, how much spending money would I need to have a fairly decent time.
I think 1 South African Rans is about 15naira. It depends on where you want to stay, the stipulated time and the money you need would be calculated in that regard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.