Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? (23230 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
ok.... where do I start ( I literally sighed)

I dated a Nigerian guy before, loved him to bits.... we broke up. Met another guy few months later and he was cool too, but after a month things just don't seem to work....

I LOVE me some Nigerian man, hoping to marry one someday (GOD BLESS ME) however I find it difficult to adapt 100%

Anyway, Nigerian+South African couples, how do you guys make it work.

regards,

Confused Sexy Lady
Hehehe. You love Nigerian men yet blew your chances?

What makes you sexy? Tell me.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You mean you weren't able to gain papers to Oyinboland and now you are faced with horrible reality of your village wife?

Scamming ain't easy huh? lipsrsealed
i no use papers.na for desert i use and dem don deport me but she follow me come my village when dem deport me.so i am rocking with my oyibo mgbeke for village cool

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by segxi1960: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
*sigh* segxi1960 (why is your name so complicated cry ) il try and blend, hopefully after my visit to Nigeria il have a better understanding and perspective

Definitely. LOL my preferred id had been taken up so I just added the independence year to it... as an original patriot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by deltagirls99(f): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:

I dated a Nigerian guy before, loved him to bits.... we broke up. Met another guy few months later and he was cool too, but after a month things just don't seem to work....

I LOVE me some Nigerian man, hoping to marry one someday (GOD BLESS ME) however I find it difficult to adapt 100%

regards,

Confused Sexy Lady

Nigerians men rocks big time!
Our men knows how best to take care of their ladies!
But, come ooooo, hope you are not a baby mama like countless others who came to nairaland to parade themselves in the spirit of looking for "OUR Hansome Nigeria MEN as a Husband to date or marry"

If you are coming with extra baggages better declear it here and now oooooo.

Before you start calling our men names!!!!

Truth is Bitter

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
lefulefu:

i no use papers.na for desert i use and dem don deport me but she follow me come my village when dem deport me.so i am rocking with my oyibo mgbeke for village cool

Lies! grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Lies! grin
make i swear by the shrine of ogun? smiley
ogun shrine near this side wey i dey yonder oo cool
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Esdb3: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
But generally you men are very difficult. LOL! BUT what I like is you hold a lot of traditional values (respect, love, hard work etc) WICH I LUUUURVVEE.

Mara eish, thanx tho

If you'll let me, I'll make it work.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Esdb3: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
Stop being a nuisance to this forum. If you don't have anything to say then you better keep quiet please. If she was Xenophobic would she be creating this thread?

Quick to abuse his fellow country man because of south african.

Am not saying the shii he said his cool.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Esdb3: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:
You do not want to date or marry Nigerian men!

They are horrible husbands, fathers, and providers. Get a Ghana man. wink

Were. So chima is a horrible person mtchwww!!! Fu!!cktard

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Esdb3:

Were. So chima is a horrible person mtchwww!!! Fu!!cktard

Fvck you horrible Nigerian manbish!
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by blackpanther25(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
South African girls love Nigerian men. LeSudAfricaine, MduZA, RudzSA, see your homegirl as I told you. @all4naija

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
@ OP

Are you Zulu or Xhhosa? You need to answer that question before I'll give you good tips on how to make it works.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Subom1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

grin grin MrsChima I had a feeling you would be here
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Subom1:
grin grin MrsChima I had a feeling you would be here

grin grin
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Xano(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
bye bye M,

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYBODY smiley

#IMOUT

Some Nigerian men are principled and live by values. They(men) are stubborn or proud. Marriage is for a lifetime on earth. If your wish is to marry a Nigerian, you will. In one of your posts, you wrote about been "stubborn". Well, Nigerian women can be so also. You've got values and principles you live by, maintain them. Some men(Nigerian inclusive) appreciate such quality in women and will marry them.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:

regards,

Confused Sexy Lady

I truely admire ur courage 2 put up dis post, an average nigerian lady cant do this, i really love south africans bcox of der english language accent nd der ladies especially those from the zulu tribe because they are very blessed with "ukwu" dat is wat we call it here in nigeria, i mean they are very endowered at d behind. Every true african man really appreciates that quality. But why most nigerians are not really cool with south africans is dat der is dis feelin dat an average south african person man or wman hates a nigerian.
It wont b bad having u spend a wkend here in nigeria. God bless africa!!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by sultan003(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wezma:
SO naira confuses me. if I where to come to Nigeria for a week, how much spending money would I need to have a fairly decent time.

apart from flight ticket and others, 5000rands is enough for a week

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by sultan003(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
all4naija:
@ OP

Are you Zulu or Xhhosa? You need to answer that question before I give will you good tips on how to make it works.

and if she's tswana, sotho, pedi or a boer, will you have good tips too?
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
sultan003:

Possibly! She would have to reply to my post by herself.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by sultan003(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
all4naija:
Possibly! She would have to reply to my post by herself.

ok....
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Charles4075(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Coming from a Nigerian lady and an igbo lady self. Guess your husband now or to be is/will horrible, terrible, useless and non-functional. Bunch of crap shit.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Charles4075:
Coming from a Nigerian lady and an igbo lady self. Guess your husband now or to be is/will horrible, terrible, useless and non-functional. Bunch of crap shit.

grin cheesy Come here sugar. kiss
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Esdb3: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Fvck you horrible Nigerian manbish!

Fuvck you mrs chima. Fuvck your itchy toto! Acting like she's american just because of a south african! Enslaved slave. Idiot savant(stupidity is the only aspect you shine at). Slave to foreigners. Mrs show off. Annoying cunt!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by tpiadotcom: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerian men, oh well, I'm not one.

so I cant relate with all this "popular demand" of them.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Esdb3:

Fuvck you mrs chima. Fuvck your itchy toto! Acting like she's american just because of a south african! Enslaved slave. Idiot savant(stupidity is the only aspect you shine at). Slave to foreigners. Mrs show off. Annoying cunt!!!!!!

LMAO@itchy toto grin grin grin

I am married to a Nigerian man. South African men are sexy! wink
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by tpiadotcom: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
all4naija:
@ OP

Are you Zulu or Xhhosa? You need to answer that question before I'll give you good tips on how to make it works.

sultan003:

are these all the tribes or did you folks leave some out?
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Nigerian men, oh well, I'm not one.

so I cant relate with all this "wanting" of them.

What are you?
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by tpiadotcom: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not a Nigerian man.
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@itchy toto grin grin grin

I am married to a Nigerian man. South African men are sexy! wink
Na so E dey start, dem go dey seek divorce to actualize their fantasies..... Make your husband catch you..your itvhy Toto go dry!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Na so E dey start, dem go dey seek divorce to actualize their fantasies..... Make your husband catch you..your itvhy Toto go dry!

grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Not a Nigerian man.

Are you African?
Re: South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? by tpiadotcom: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm Chinese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.