Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Rape In Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape In Marriage. (1409 Views)

What To Do After Rape In Nigeria / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Is There Rape In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls am confused, I need more clarification. Is it possible for a married man to rape his own wife?. Because I have come across women talking about being raped in there matrimonial home, by their husbands. And I asked myself how.
Re: Rape In Marriage. by cowgirl9090: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
yes

if a man forces his wife against her will to have sex with him then it's rape
Re: Rape In Marriage. by iswearinowell(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blesso222:
Pls am confused, I need more clarification. Is it possible for a married man to rape his own wife?. Because I have come across women talking about being raped in there matrimonial home, by their husbands. And I asked myself how.
those kinda marriages re ''forced'' nd it'll always result 2 ra'pe at d end.... yea it does happen

#FROST
Re: Rape In Marriage. by buygala(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Marital rape is only possible in situations where they have separated, ( eg, where a court of law has ordered their temporary separation) and the man still comes around and forces himself on her sad

In any other situation, The man is only taking what is spiritually, morally, physically, and financially his undecided
... If the husband is feeling konji and the wife decides to padlock her vagina, is he supposed to go fucck a light socket or what?

If e pain the woman too much, make she sef revenge at another time smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rape In Marriage. by prinok7(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
legally and spiritually,a man has unfettered access to the wife's body.however a woman might not want sex and the man as most men wants it.if there is no love and understanding here,the man in that 'konji' state might use force just to offload.for the man,he feels he took what is rightly his.and for the woman,she might feel violated.this is where love,understanding comes in.both should try to put themselves in each other's position.men shd understand that a woman is not always in the sex mode and bear with her,while woman shd know that men require steady offloading,hence reducing the genuine and not-so-genuine excuses!
Re: Rape In Marriage. by iswearinowell(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:
Marital rape is ''ONLY'' possible in situations where they have separated
Eegbon, shey e gbadun sha?? get ur facts straight jawe

#FROST

1 Like

Re: Rape In Marriage. by Lilyomi(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rape is a sexual affair wif a person without the person's consent. Wif this even if is a married couple n one is not ready or coperating, it cn b referred to as rape. I believe lettin ur partner knw ur intentions earlier n in a lovely manner cn curb this.
Re: Rape In Marriage. by buygala(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
iswearinowell:
Eegbon, shey e gbadun sha?? get ur facts straight jawe

#FROST

Your moniker says it all sad

Please get off my mentions and go get some brains angry
Re: Rape In Marriage. by iswearinowell(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:

Your moniker says it all sad

Please get off my mentions and go get some brains angry
frustrated dude.... no vex oo. i dnt do e-fights, nd dats d diff between a brainy nd a non-brainy dude... no vex if i pressed ur panic button

1 Like

Re: Rape In Marriage. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:
Marital rape is only possible in situations where they have separated, ( eg, where a court of law has ordered their temporary separation) and the man still comes around and forces himself on her sad

In any other situation, The man is only taking what is spiritually, morally, physically, and financially his undecided
... If the husband is feeling konji and the wife decides to padlock her vagina, is he supposed to go fucck a light socket or what?

If e pain the woman too much, make she sef revenge at another time smiley

I don't agree with you dear, There are other ways to convince the woman, as long as she's not on her menstrual period, then I think the man should be able to coerce his wife if he knows that he can't control himself anymore, The right words, with the right voice and the right touches can change the woman's mind.

Rape is Rape, it doesn't matter if they are married or not.

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Rape In Marriage. by buygala(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

I don't agree with you dear, There are other ways to convince the woman, as long as she's not on her menstrual period, then I think the man should be able to coerce his wife if he knows that he can't control himself anymore, The right words, with the right voice and the right touches can change the woman's mind.

Rape is Rape, it doesn't matter if they are married or not.

#TEAM SCENT

Unfortunately, Nigerian law agrees with me and disagrees with you sad

His Penisss, her peniss..... Her Vagina, his Vagina smiley ....end of story sad
Re: Rape In Marriage. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:

Unfortunately, Nigerian law agrees with me and disagrees with you sad

His Penisss, her peniss..... Her Vagina, his Vagina smiley ....end of story sad

Yeah I know sad

It's a pity sha sad

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Rape In Marriage. by charlsecy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
Is it possible for a married man to rape his own wife?. Because I have come across women talking about being raped in there matrimonial home, by their husbands. And I asked myself how.
It's the Constitution of a country that determines the possibility of spousal rape.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time / Confusion!!! / The Problem Of Inter-ethnic Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.