Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (27219 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fulaboy:
Oh well lemme free you now undecided but I gat my eyes on you anywhere you go tongue

Let's see how that goes smiley
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lmao... You think? Have a rethink hun. Oh...and,the gym is your friend! ;DLmao... You think? Have a rethink hun. Oh...and,the gym is your friend!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
All these useless posts should start attracting a fine.

Look @ this vita foam industry, opening her frowzy and objectionable nasty odoriferous and rotten smelly bucal cavity, cavorting and verbalising somthing that is obviously.......

Why not contest for miss Nairaland Make dem yarb you tiregrin

Fallacy of "jagga-hagga"
Choi!! This life is a pot of beans.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Your skin as soft as what i cant explain..... #kisses
grin
u better explain nd tanks for d kiss
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by benedictnsi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
jomile:
u better explain nd tanks for d kiss

You be fine girl ooo..... I just go confirm am now. I wish Nairaland had.....
Many people go visit her pix now, just watch grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by player007(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Endowed ? Yes. Sexy? Nope There are sexier ladies on NL believe me. But the fact that you are blowing your own trumpet needs some thumbs up. Like our elders will always say....Alara ni n gbara ga.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by adebayoadagun(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lolxz
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin

streetzdreamz:
well said,u went this far just too proof ur point that she ain't pretty,and ur name is missing from ur supposed list of the most beautiful ladies on this forum,hence from your own view the op is way stunning than you are.......ok i checked ur profile n with ur wrapped up face u done looked like an Egyptian mummie,hate people who bring others down with their unbridled tongue,if I thought you were worth the effort,I'd whip your no good hide from hell to breakfast.and yes the truth hurts...
grin
streetzdreamz:
well said,u went this far just too proof ur point that she ain't pretty,and ur name is missing from ur supposed list of the most beautiful ladies on this forum,hence from your own view the op is way stunning than you are.......ok i checked ur profile n with ur wrapped up face u done looked like an Egyptian mummie,hate people who bring others down with their unbridled tongue,if I thought you were worth the effort,I'd whip your no good hide from hell to breakfast.and yes the truth hurts...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by trippleKAY(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki
so obvious u аяƺ jealous bae hahaha

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeygirl17: 2:15am On Jun 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
laugh and faints grin

You this flirt, your deliverance go take a year . You thiink you'll meet a new crush here but you were disappointed. free the beautiful lady.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

You be fine girl ooo..... I just go confirm am now. I wish Nairaland had.....

Many people go visit her pix now, just watch grin
tanks for the compliment,am blushing...u wish nairaland has wat
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by benedictnsi(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2015
jomile:

Say na like facebook..... I for don thief d number since grin .... So that anytime anywere, hanging out go dey game grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by born2fuckpussy: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Person wey ban me go suffer, U carry something at @ mzcurvaceous , grab from behind N fuking tinz on my mind...

You are truly beautiful but the sexy part hmmm! If rokiatu curve and boots are regarded as sexy, I go kukuma term ur own oversexy... but your market value go worth pass EroticAngelina , because naija men love big tinz, but people like EroticAngelina, if someone like lepa like me land on top of her, na bones to bones hitting tinz, but she go fit handbag girlfriend to walk aroun, but you mzcurvaceous, na fuking tinz level..

Redbenson, I still dey serve ban for sexuality section and some part of nairaland. Na dem nairaland moderator locked me inside prison oo, tell obontami, icebeatz, and dem rest, I dey return July 14th.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
Person wey ban me go suffer, U carry something at @ mzcurvaceous , grab from behind N fuking tinz on my mind...

You are truly beautiful but the sexy part hmmm! If rokiatu curve and boots are regarded as sexy, I go kukuma term ur own oversexy... but your market value go worth pass EroticAngelina , because naija men love big tinz, but people like EroticAngelina, if someone like lepa like me land on top of her, na bones to bones hitting tinz, but she go fit handbag girlfriend to walk aroun, but you mzcurvaceous, na fuking tinz level..

Redbenson, I still dey serve ban for sexuality section and some part of nairaland. Na dem nairaland moderator locked me inside prison oo, tell obontami, icebeatz, and dem rest, I dey return July 14th.

Lol. I'm also serving ban too...mine is of no obvious reason.

Blackmaria, magicminister, femistico, obontami, kilode100 etc, na here we dey o. We dey serve ban.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki
diaris GOD oo shocked wink
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
@topic, smh. A delusionalized dude trying to form what he's not. First, the facial pic does not commensurate with the body. The body is fat but the face is of an average girl. The 2nd pic is fair in complexion which contradicts the complexion of both pics in-btwn. Very fake publicity stunt perhaps to dupe gullible ones here.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Blackmaria, magicminister, femistico, obontami, kilode100 etc, na here we dey o. We dey serve ban.
This ishilove ehn.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
honeygirl17:

You this flirt, your deliverance go take a year . You thiink you'll meet a new crush here but you were disappointed. free the beautiful lady.
ha ha ha my one and only baby, im nt crushing on her o, y will i do dat when i have u? i jst wana play a little with her. "hapi sunday
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2015
jomile:
Been a while

How u doing ?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
are u the fat pig in the 2nd picture>? are you trolling or what?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by opedaydydx9(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss
sexiest Where my creamy babe's at?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss

Na Wumi Obe be that?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2015
angry angry
BlackMaria:

This ishilove ehn.

that ishi gurl eehn ??

na so she ban fucktoto moniker permanently

angry wetin dey worry her sef ??
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

its obvious mods on Nairaland are full if shiit
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Insidous:

She is definitely beautiful and clean. Sexy? that depends on who is looking. If you thought Rokiatu is more beautiful than her, then you should forgo your eyesight-it is a waste.

Oh! I have always thought you look dirty despite your beauty.

Truth hurts wink

hahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Been a while

How u doing ?
am cool dear nd u
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by kilode100(f): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
born2fuckpussy:

Daddy...

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by kilode100(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Baby....

5 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by slytubadth(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
op u thick!! kiss kiss ***singing for her****
babe sake dat thing
mzcurvaceous
shake dat thing,swine while ur hand up,swine it,swine it!!! cheesy

When will you upload yours for me to see. When??
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by slytubadth(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2015
lordsbiz:
I love girls fight mehn, especially when they start tearing somehing, anyway, I got my camera 3310 nokia out oya make una start. Boysssssss come ohhhhhhh, mzcurvaceous wan fight EroticAngelina ohhhhhhhhh. Make I dey watch for HD while I dey make money for my shop(1960bet) LWKM

Lolz you just want make she murder that flat yansh angelina girl,
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by calcal: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
you have what I like! cool, fullgrand.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Say na like facebook..... I for don thief d number since grin .... So that anytime anywere, hanging out go dey game grin
u r very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.