Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (51443 Views)

Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please tell Nigerians how Jonathan and his economic team would have managed N149b in 2015 budget without functional refineries?

The reason given was crash in oil price and burden of subsidy on national budget. nowhere was refinery mentioned as the reason. NOWHERE AT ALL! In fact 2016 was the target date. this date has always been shifting since GEJ settled down. his time was the longest period in history when all refineries were down and oil barons were smiling to the bank. in fact GEJ time occupied 100% of the total time all refineries will breakdown since we have them 30 years ago. no country in the world with far older refineries has ever achieved this decadent feat!
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

The reason given was crash in oil price and burden of subsidy on national budget. nowhere was refinery mentioned as the reason. NOWHERE AT ALL! In fact 2016 was the target date. this date has always been shifting since GEJ settled down. his time was the longest period in history when all refineries were down and oil barons were smiling to the bank. in fact GEJ time occupied 100% of the total time all refineries will breakdown since we have them 30 years ago. no country in the world with far older refineries has ever achieved this decadent feat!

Keep mute if you have nothing to say rather than ascribing non existing accolade to "yet to constitute" administration.

The issue of fixing our refineries has been over emphasized hence it's no longer an achievement if fixed rather a necessity hence no need for trumpet.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ugoezeik(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiott.
On one hand it is too early for buhari to stem the tides of bokoharam, yet it is not too early for buhari to claim another man's labours.
Replying to your thread beyond this would be a very stupidd thing to do.
Enjoy your self-delusion with your likes.
Bye.
dnt mind dem bro. under 2wks buhari don fix refineries. stupid set of ppl. am waiting for him to turn 1naira to 1dollar.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by omolami: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hallucination by the same dullards.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Slickest(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2015
JustNess:

..And Buhari nor the APC never call any press conference to let Nigerians know about its huge achievement in 3 weeks.
Hear urslf, HUGE achievement in 3wks, b realistic.

We all know in a time frame of 4yrs buhari would achieve greater than goodluck who ruled 4 6yrs...buh looking for change in 3wks? Dats hilarious!!!

Did u eva kno the rate at which the jonathan led administration gave d green lyt to corruption? In 3wks u kno dat...
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by DropShot: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy All the facts stated favours Jonathan but because he's deranged and schizophrenic he could not see them hence deserves every insult...

1)There's evidence of project initiation by Jonathan...

2)There's evidence of project financing by Jonathan...

3)There's evidence of project execution by Jonathan...

4)There's evidence with some discrepancy in date of delivery... a forecast which is subject to human factor or error...

5)There's NO evidence that alhaji dogoyaro did anything towards this project either by policy or funding or anything...

6)So why would a sane mind ever think of applauding dogoyaro here...why same folks would support that it is not late for alhaji dogoyaro to appoint his cabinet or judge him with increased bombing by insurgents...
[/s]
And there is clear evidence that NNPC, as recently as Feb/March this year was still looking to sign agreement for TAM for our refineries. Also there is an evidence that NNPC clearly said the refineries cannot come on stream before 2016.

The OP clearly stated all these in his post, yet people like you cannot or have refused to reason.
Use your brain! I have no time for jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by iluvnaija: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Have ya'll forgotten last year Madueke said we will continue to import fuel for the next 25yrs? How come GEJ didnt campaign with refinnaries working soon? He never made mention of it not even once.

Common sense don scarce for Nigeria. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s]
And there is clear evidence that NNPC, as recently as Feb/March this year was still looking to sign agreement for TAM for our refineries. Also there is an evidence that NNPC clearly said the refineries cannot come on stream before 2016.

The OP clearly stated all these in his post, yet people like you cannot or have refused to reason.
Use your brain! I have no time for jobless people.

gringrin you're a dullard like the one from daura...

Go back and read bro...get an interpreter if possible to save yourself more embarrassment...

February incident was when they were defending their budget for 2015, hence they explained that their payments were spread over 18months for ease of funding for the ONGOING TAM being undertaking by local engineers ENGAGED by them having ditched the group recommended by original builders due to cost...

Hope I have broken it down for you now...and to think you stupidly cancelled my statement of facts without understanding a thing than arguing blindly makes your case pathetic the more...

See this ediotic malnourished hungry e-billionaire and braggart calling his father jobless...smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by DropShot: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin you're a dullard like the one from daura...

Go back and read bro...get an interpreter if possible to save yourself more embarrassment...

February incident was when they were defending their budget for 2015, hence they explained that their payments were spread over 18months for ease of funding for the ONGOING TAM being undertaking by local engineers ENGAGED by them having ditched the group recommended by original builders due to cost...

Hope I have broken it down for you now...and to think you stupidly cancelled my statement of facts without understanding a thing than arguing blindly makes your case pathetic the more...

See this ediotic malnourished hungry e-billionaire and braggart calling his father jobless...smh
[/s]
Trash! Hogwash! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s] Trash! Hogwash! Nonsense!
Not surprised... can one expect any better from a dullard cheesy
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by TheOtherview: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynottruth, IsraeliAIRFORCE, OREMUSSANCTUS, COTERRORS, IzonOwei, taharqa, Firefire, and other unrepentant TANoids,

You see why your pedestrian and morally unconscionable input on this thread really riles the mind?

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAs Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations

21 Jun 2015
... ...

Extensive interviews with officials of NNPC and industry operators revealed that contrary to the perception that has been created for some time that the nation’s four refineries were operating at suboptimal capacity, thus necessitating the massive importation of petroleum products, certain elements within the system, with endorsement of the former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, ensured that the refineries were starved of crude oil.
... ...
... ... ...
Frustrated with the impasse, Yakubu, using his approval limit as the NNPC boss, but without the knowledge of Alison-Madueke, started making $2.5 million monthly to the management of the three refineries and encouraged them to revamp the plants with local and external engineers.

Under this arrangement, the refineries were fixed about a year ago and ready to churn out petroleum products, which would have slashed the volume of imported fuel by more than 50 per cent and significantly reduced pressure on the country’s foreign reserves.
In addition, the construction of a power plant for the Port Harcourt refinery was concluded at the beginning of the year to enhance its ability to operate efficiently.

However, instead of ensuring that crude oil was made available to the refineries for domestic consumption, Alison-Madueke, in conjunction with the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC), increased the crude oil swaps and OPAs from some 270,000 bpd to 445,000 bpd, thus starving the refineries of crude oil.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-crude-oil-swaps-opas-stalled-nnpc-refinery-operations/212663/

It is instructive to note that this excerpt comes straight from the stables of a media outfit known for its highly favourable disposition to Jonathan's lackluster administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by TheOtherview: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
PassingShot:

True that. The woman was a big time scammer!

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is ~ Winston Churchill

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations -- https://www.nairaland.com/2394352/how-crude-oil-swaps-opas

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by TheOtherview: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
philips70:

Jonathan was never fooled. We are talking about a PhD holder who has worked in OMPADEC as a director here. He was head, neck and shoulders involved in whatever scam in NNPC. We are not fools! As we speak lots of management staff of NNPC have resigned and ran away. This is confirmed gists.

And some of those who stayed behind are now singing like canaries... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by DropShot: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not surprised... can one expect any better from a dullard cheesy
Yeah, just like the dullard that will rule over your sorry asss, your mama, your popsy and all your siblings for the next four years, maybe eight years! Happy to be called one too!

grin grin cool cheesy
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by philips70(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

And some of those who stayed behind are now singing like canaries... grin

Exactly. You know these career guys are not as sagacious as politicians who are chronic jobbers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by TheOtherview: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
philips70:

Exactly. You know these career guys are not as sagacious as politicians who are chronic jobbers.

Notice how the rather bellicose TANoids who were all over this thread yesterday have since absconded? cheesy
Such is the lot of fickle minds that are propelled solely by primordial instincts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by philips70(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
TheOtherview:

Notice how the rather bellicose TANoids who were all over this thread yesterday have since absconded? cheesy
Such is the lot of fickle minds that are propelled solely by primordial instincts.

They will keep absconding till they will go extinct. Ahmed Joda has just released a bomb in the transition reports. The alternate and real name for the last government is KWARRUPSHION.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by jpphilips(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Another alternate for jpphilips?

I have no doubt that Moniker gives you a hard on!
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
Whynottruth, IsraeliAIRFORCE, OREMUSSANCTUS, COTERRORS, IzonOwei, taharqa, Firefire, and other unrepentant TANoids,

You see why your pedestrian and morally unconscionable input on this thread really riles the mind?

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-crude-oil-swaps-opas-stalled-nnpc-refinery-operations/212663/

It is instructive to note that this excerpt comes straight from the stables of a media outfit known for its highly favourable disposition to Jonathan's lackluster administration.

Another unknown probably opposition Officials trying to smear the name of the Minister.

Who do you take me for in career Politics?

We are only dealing with official NNPC reports not gossips from disenchanted unknown official.

Don't expect to hear favourable report from out-of-touch ex-union leaders

Cc: Obiagelli
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by omolami: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
HALLUCINATION OF THE FOOLISH AND UNGUARDED
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by omoalaro: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na wa o. Corruption has really taken us close to the cliff.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Another unknown probably opposition Officials trying to smear the name of the Minister.

Who do you take me for in career Politics?

We are only dealing with official NNPC reports not gossips from disenchanted unknown official.

Don't expect to hear favourable report from out-of-touch ex-union leaders

Cc: Obiagelli

I tell you. These union leaders would say anything just to curry favour from Buhari. And come 2019, they would smear his name.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by DropShot: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheOtherview slaying TANoids with incontrovertible facts and figures. Well done!
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by DropShot: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
iluvnaija:
Have ya'll forgotten last year Madueke said we will continue to import fuel for the next 25yrs? How come GEJ didnt campaign with refinnaries working soon? He never made mention of it not even once.

Common sense don scarce for Nigeria. Chai!
I like your last line. Common sense no common nowadays.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ubreeze(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
1. Yes that is true
2. Also true
3.Also true but here you got it wrong. That report stated that FG signed Heads of agreement and not CONTRACT. There is a world of difference between the 2. A heads of agreement is a non-binding document outlining the main issues relevant to a tentative (partnership or other) agreement.[1] A heads of agreement document will only be enforceable when it is adopted into a parent contract and subsequently agreed upon. Until that point, a heads of agreement will not be legally binding.So in a lay man's term, they were still in discussions.
4. U used the word plans. I actually see the issue you have here, u think signing a Million Dollar contract is the same as contracting someone to supply sand to your bulding site.
5. Your source ofinformationhere is not credible, its just a blog and we all know theirstock in trade SENSATIONALISM. The more sensational the story, the more readership. But for the sake of arguement, the TAM was phased and production was not meant to be improved until the final stages, i hope u are now clear on that.
6. What is the case here? Anyone who followed the TAM process knew that the Original Refineries Builders ORB refused to carry out the TAM, they instead recommended SAIPEM. SAIPEM's bill was outrageous and NNPC had to opt for the Original Equipment Manufacturers. These guys were to work with indeginoues Engineers to carry out the TAM. So i ask again, what point are youy making here. The Group Executive Director, Refining and Petrochemicals, NNPC, Mr. Ian Udoh spoke during a press briefing organised by the corporation to refute claims that it was indicted by the report of the forensic audit carried out on its operations by PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Thatdoes not mean that it was in Feb 2015 that indeginous Engineers were contracted for the TAM. You shared the link, i thought u would av taken time to read and comprehend it yourself.
7. lol, my guy u are really confused. Kindly tell me the date of this publication.You are just mixing up events.
8. Let me quote the opening statement of the link u posted, "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, yesterday assured that the nation’s four refineries would be fully back on stream in the first quarter of 2016." Let me draw emphasis to two parts in that statement, FOUR REFINERIES and FULLY. I now ask, are the FOUR REFINERIES FULLY back onsream? I rest my case.
In the second link you pasted, 3 of the refineries are to RESUME PRODUCTION but was it mentioned that it will be MAXIMUM production? Reading comes easy but comprehension does not.
to answer your quest5ions
1. The TAM was not carried out in secrecy, every major newspaper in Nigeria reported it but then we only read blogs. The TAM has even been a subject of controversy and has been coming up on the news because Nigerians felt NNPC actualling went ahead with the $1.6bn bid presented by the companies recommended by the ORBs. NNPC has been defending its actions letting Nigerians know that the total costing will amount to $550M
2. I dont have that answer right now but i will in 2 days.
3. It was paid by GEJ's administration. In the link u used to lend credence to your N99BN indeginous engineers point, it was stated clearly that NNPC held a press conference in Feb 2015 to clear allegations that it was indicted by the PriceWaterhouseCoopers audit report. If i may quote the report, “Even the $550m is quite much. So, we amortised it over 18 months so that we will be able to swallow it in bits more easily. The 18 months started since last October and this means that early next year, the refineries should be in shape.”
So bro, the TAM started in October 2014, was in phases, is still ongoing, has nothing to do with Buhari.
I now throw a challenge to anyone saying Buhari has a hand in the TAM to tell me how.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by StCapital: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot@ In your dream if they told you that our Refineries started working because Pmb's administration revived it you will believe. For your information they started working on our refineries since last year,please you people should stop giving pmb credit on developments he knows nothing about, let me ask you this,as at May 28 who was in control of Nnpc Gej or Pmb ,did pmb revived it before assuming office, people like you will start praising Pmb on this Electricity improvement in some parts of the country without remembering that somebody was at the helm of Affairs before pmb.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
StCapital:
PassingShot@ In your dream if they told you that our Refineries started working because Pmb's administration revived it you will believe. For your information they started working on our refineries since last year,please you people should stop giving pmb credit on developments he knows nothing about, let me ask you this,as at May 28 who was in control of Nnpc Gej or Pmb ,did pmb revived it before assuming office, people like you will start praising Pmb on this Electricity improvement in some parts of the country without remembering that somebody was at the helm of Affairs before pmb.
If I were you and I want to disagree with the points raised, I'd pick on them one after another and provide a counter argument.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
ubreeze:
1. Yes that is true
I have seen your response and I will reply you shortly. I must however tell you that you're the only one who has done a good job with your reply; though I have reservations with some of your points. Wait for my response please.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
ubreeze:

1. Yes that is true
2. Also true
Ok.
3.Also true but here you got it wrong. That report stated that FG signed Heads of agreement and not CONTRACT. There is a world of difference between the 2. A heads of agreement is a non-binding document outlining the main issues relevant to a tentative (partnership or other) agreement.[1] A heads of agreement document will only be enforceable when it is adopted into a parent contract and subsequently agreed upon. Until that point, a heads of agreement will not be legally binding.So in a lay man's term, they were still in discussions.
I know what heads of agreement is but my point here is that the FG was still going in circle despite what had happened in January and July of 2012. Hope you get the point.
4. U used the word plans. I actually see the issue you have here, u think signing a Million Dollar contract is the same as contracting someone to supply sand to your bulding site.
Same as my point with item three above. I was only trying to point out that the NNPC/FG never seemed to be moving forward despite announcing many contracts signed, many heads of agreement signed and having had many plans to make the refineries work.
5. Your source ofinformationhere is not credible, its just a blog and we all know theirstock in trade SENSATIONALISM. The more sensational the story, the more readership. But for the sake of arguement, the TAM was phased and production was not meant to be improved until the final stages, i hope u are now clear on that.
You're right about the source. I don't also and always agree with blog source. It must have been a mistake that I used that but the news was widely reported as you can verify here http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/refineries-operated-at-10-5-capacity-in-june-nnpc/
My point here was that despite all the claims of TAM awarded, plans to award, and many other steps since January 2012, the refineries still operated at a paltry 10.5% in June of 2014. Why?
6. What is the case here? Anyone who followed the TAM process knew that the Original Refineries Builders ORB refused to carry out the TAM, they instead recommended SAIPEM. SAIPEM's bill was outrageous and NNPC had to opt for the Original Equipment Manufacturers. These guys were to work with indeginoues Engineers to carry out the TAM. So i ask again, what point are youy making here. The Group Executive Director, Refining and Petrochemicals, NNPC, Mr. Ian Udoh spoke during a press briefing organised by the corporation to refute claims that it was indicted by the report of the forensic audit carried out on its operations by PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Thatdoes not mean that it was in Feb 2015 that indeginous Engineers were contracted for the TAM. You shared the link, i thought u would av taken time to read and comprehend it yourself.
The point I'm making here is that despite all previous efforts we've gone through since January 2015, we were still talking about local engineers to repair same refineries in Feb 2015. Remember this was electioneering campaign period.
7. lol, my guy u are really confused. Kindly tell me the date of this publication.You are just mixing up events.
How come you're confused here? The publication date was March 6, 2015 as you can see clearly in the report. So what mix up?. In Feb 2015, the report was that NNPC had engaged local engineers to fix the refineries for N99bn; then a month after (March 2015), we were again told of same refineries going to be fixed for $550million! The question is, were we lied to in Feb. 2015 that NNPC had engaged local engineers?; because the figure quoted in Feb (99bn Naira) is not same as $550 million quoted in March.
8. Let me quote the opening statement of the link u posted, "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, yesterday assured that the nation’s four refineries would be fully back on stream in the first quarter of 2016." Let me draw emphasis to two parts in that statement, FOUR REFINERIES and FULLY. I now ask, are the FOUR REFINERIES FULLY back onsream? I rest my case.
And did NNPC say that any refinery will resume any production in 2015 either? I just read the report again and there was no indication that any of the refineries might work in 2015!.

In the second link you pasted, 3 of the refineries are to RESUME PRODUCTION but was it mentioned that it will be MAXIMUM production? Reading comes easy but comprehension does not.
And I ask again, did NNPC tell us in Feb, March or even at any time that any of the refineries was to resume production at half-capacity?
to answer your quest5ions
1. The TAM was not carried out in secrecy, every major newspaper in Nigeria reported it but then we only read blogs. The TAM has even been a subject of controversy and has been coming up on the news because Nigerians felt NNPC actualling went ahead with the $1.6bn bid presented by the companies recommended by the ORBs. NNPC has been defending its actions letting Nigerians know that the total costing will amount to $550M

The question is how long on the average does it take for a TAM of a refinery? Six months? One year? or even three years as the case with ours?
2. I dont have that answer right now but i will in 2 days.
That you need two days to tell us when TAM was awarded and to which company invalidates your answer to my first question on secrecy I was talking about. If the TAM was properly awarded and done, Nigerians would have known through our regular mainstream news sources.

3. It was paid by GEJ's administration. In the link u used to lend credence to your N99BN indeginous engineers point, it was stated clearly that NNPC held a press conference in Feb 2015 to clear allegations that it was indicted by the PriceWaterhouseCoopers audit report. If i may quote the report, “Even the $550m is quite much. So, we amortised it over 18 months so that we will be able to swallow it in bits more easily. The 18 months started since last October and this means that early next year, the refineries should be in shape.
So bro, the TAM started in October 2014, was in phases, is still ongoing, has nothing to do with Buhari.”
Bro, this your argument is very difficult for any curious and discerning mind to accept. How can I accept that TAM started since Oct 2014 when the news/report in Feb 2015 was that N99bn was needed?
Ok, if I accept that the TAM started in Oct 2014, at what cost and to which company? Surely the cost couldn't have been what was said to be required in Feb this year.

I now throw a challenge to anyone saying Buhari has a hand in the TAM to tell me how.
If you have read well, no where was it mentioned that PMB has carried out any policy or restructuring to make the refineries work. What we're saying is that there was deliberate sabotage by some cabals all the while. We maintain that the coming of Buhari has resulted in people sitting up and tight to perform their functions. It's not a hidden fact that PMB is going to look into activities of main government parastatals especially NNPC (if he's not already looking into it as we speak). The fact remains that no one would want to be used as sacrificial lamb by PMB when the searchlights beam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.