Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall (34364 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) / APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Koroaso: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2015
*********$ARAKI I AM GETTING TO LIKE YOU***********

*******BUT THE FRIEND OF YOUR ENEMY IS ALSO YOUR ENEMY***********

*****YOU HAVE DRIBBLED THESE OLD MEN...YIU THINK THEY WILL TRUST YOU**********

*****GO AND BEG TINUBU, GUARANTEE HIM YOU WILL ACCREDIT HIS MINISTERS IF HE PROMISES TO SPEAK TO BUHARI ON YOUR BEHALF**********

******IMPEACH EKEREMANDU....AS WE ALL KNOW YOU CANT BE ON BOTH TEAMS......NA LIE BE THAT*******

*****YOU EITHER FOR PDP OR APC......THIS SITTING ON THE FENCE TACTICS IS FOR DISLOYAL PEOPLE******

*****DECIDE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE****

***YOU CALLED Osinbajo A "KWAMISHNA"....BUT YOU RAN TO ATIKU.....ATIKU WAS NOT EVEN A "KWAMISHNA"...HE WAS JUST AN ORDINARY VEEPEE WHO STOLE A LOT OF CASH**************

*******YOUR LOYALTY LIES WITH ONE OF THE MOST DISTRUSTED AND DISLOYAL POLITICIANS IN THIS ERA********

SARAKI YOUR CUP IS FULL.

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2015
APC cannot even manage their inhouse problems. How else can they manage the numerous challenges of Nigerians?
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by africanusvu(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
If the south west and the Hausa/fulanis believe the can run the afairs of nigeria without S/E and S/S then let it be,we ar watching
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by omowolewa: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
That is Saraki's personality. Saraki should know very well that he has just portrayed himself as untrustworthy.

There are many ways he could have gotten to that post, but the only one that came to his mind was the path of party betrayal.

He should do everything to stay at the top because nobody will entrust big role to him again. Even OBJ or PDP! (If you assist me in burgling my neighbour's house, you would be my 1st suspect if my house is)

Just who he is

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
otipoju:
Saraki...the treacherous one. The Judas of our time.

The chief Judas is in APC's fold!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by myklangelo(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
They should all seriouslY park one siide. Na party politics we go chop? Do your work and allow the senate to do is own work independently. We aint in militry era, the essence of SeNate and H'Rep na to run as check nd balance to the excesses of the exec arm. Work with Saraki 1st b4 u run him to d ground. I will continue to sy that Buhari snubs like a woman.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by datribune: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
APC SAK.
Saraki betrayed d whole change movement & d change mantra - APC SAK (APC frm top to bottom) by courting d discredited PDP who now hav d Deputy Senate Presidency.
I trust PMB, a General to hav d tact & wisdom to neutralize d traitor. d day of reckoning 4 dis EFCC suspect will surely come & it won't be long frm now.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by oluwafemi113(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2015
oluspencer:

We are not doing the Goodluck "AZIKWE" of 2011 we are talking of the Bukola who's a brother to Gbemisola. Will are talking about the son of Olusola who happen to be the husband of Toyin.
I so much love this part

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by razfad10(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Nija which way?
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by kukuolajuwon001(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2015
:oThe country is under a presure as it was wen we ar headin in2 d electn period,so may God grant us d change we voted 4
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by razfad10(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2015
datribune:
APC SAK.
Saraki betrayed d whole change movement & d change mantra - APC SAK (APC frm top to bottom) by courting d discredited PDP who now hav d Deputy Senate Presidency.
I trust PMB, a General to hav d tact & wisdom to neutralize d traitor. d day of reckoning 4 dis EFCC suspect will surely come & it won't be long frm now.
I love to see people talk sense, u get brain.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
datribune:
APC SAK.
U mean the famous Daura President

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by trappatoni(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
omowolewa:
That is Saraki's personality. Saraki should know very well that he has just portrait himself as untrustworthy.

There are many ways he could have gotten to that post, but the only one that came to his mind was the path of party betrayal.

He should do everything to stay at the top because nobody will entrust big role to him again. Even OBJ or PDP! (If you assist me in burgling my neighbour's house, you would be my 1st suspect if my house is)

Just who he is
God will continue to bless you for this comment. Finally someone with a functioning brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by xabi148(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Saraki...the treacherous one. The Judas of our time.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by adadadon(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I have read this thread over and over again to know if their is igbo involvement but I can't find one to my greatest surprise some people were mentioning igbo here. Yoruba people with igbophobia mentality.
Majority of those who voted saraki are Igbos and the South south

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by major466(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
omowolewa:
That is Saraki's personality. Saraki should know very well that he has just portrait himself as untrustworthy.

Just who he is
When Saraki double crossed from PDP to APC, he became trustworthy, was celebrated by the Progressives as a champion. Again when he double crossed APC to become Senate President, he became a traitor. Does that makes sence Once a traitor always a traitor.
Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friends but permanent interest. APC brought this on themselves when they caused defections of all kinds of charaters into their fold just to win elections. Now that they have won, its time they face off with the characters they brought into their party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by otigbagba: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos will and must support Saraki. Let us see how far their joint betrayal goes and lands them the presidency in 2900 or the buhafra they are begging from from Saraki.

Even if Saraki could grant their wishes, it is still a Yoruba man! It seems anywhere ibos turn to in Nigeria is already owned by the same Nigerians they always love to hate!
...ur a rabid racist. ..wetin carry ibos join 4 this issue

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
A house built on sand must surely collapse grin
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Jessewizy(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2015
adadadon:

Majority of those who voted saraki are Igbos and the South south
Yes o grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by abraka00(f): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Please go and paddle ur own canoe. Stop this PDP this and PDP that. When PDP had their problem, Tambuwal escalated it by working for APC. Now that APC is reaping d fruit of their hard labour, leave Ekweremadu out of it. Go and resolve ur crises and stop this blame game. U people voted for change and change u got. Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki,Dogora and many others are agent of change. Blame ur people for d crises and leave PDP alone. With this infighting, I wonder what APC has for the poor masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Jessewizy(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2015
major466:

When Saraki double crossed from PDP to APC, he become trustworthy, was celebrated by the Progressives as a champion. Again when he double crossed APC to become Senate President, he became a traitor. Does that makes sence Once a traitor always a traitor.
Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friends but permanent interest. APC brought this on themselves when they caused defections of all kinds of charaters into their fold just to win elections. Now that they have won, its time they face off with the characters they brought into their party.
Making sense...... Make e pain dem grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Wears #RevolutionNow Beret (Photos) / Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.