Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall (34388 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) / APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by ohemdave(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2015
otipoju:
Saraki...the treacherous one. The Judas of our time.

The above writer I wish you keep mute,Tinubu and APC never bought senatorial ticket for Saraki and therefore is not a judas. Who is Tinubu that felt he could cage Saraki's as he did to those neophyte in Lagos state assembly?.He is dealing with smart and intelligent men,he and his cohorts are yet to learn.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Jessewizy(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
abraka00:
Please go and paddle ur own canoe. Stop this PDP this and PDP that. When PDP had their problem, Tambuwal escalated it by working for APC. Now that APC is reaping d fruit of their hard labour, leave Ekweremadu out of it. Go and resolve ur crises and stop this blame game. U people voted for change and change u got. Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki,Dogora and many others are agent of change. Blame ur people for d crises and leave PDP alone. With this infighting, I wonder what APC has for the poor masses.
APC= gathering of vultures and cankerworms grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by reuben79: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2015
otipoju:
saraki scatter scatter of our time. were watching

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
A fee cee!!!
scatter.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by callmenow: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
A divided house cannot stand. Apc was fabricated on sands. Any wind or even breeze will knock it over. Buhari will and can only sit in the front row on the unfolding melee. This must be the most comedic bunch of mercenaries africa has ever seen. The drama is already playing live nationally. That obj even went to SA to discuss with clueless Buhari, makes it internationally as well. Enjoy it behind your closed doors, not in beer parlours. Certainly not with #5000 Buhari promised to poor nairalanders like you all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by abraka00(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
I dont know why u hate Saraki for 'betraying' APC and its so-called leadership. Yes Saraki and d G5 govs as well as many rebel senators and house of reps members betrayed PDP and were rewarded in APC. PDP will always trust Saraki because he is "Judas". They trust him more since they know what he can do. Sometimes u bring ur friends close and ur enemies closer.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by columbus007(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
I have been so troubled reading all over the new about this new administative bottleneck,where is the change we so much clamoured for?this goes to show that there are some politicians who don't have the interest of this great country by heart bt to achieved that which is very close to their mean it,God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by hansad: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2015
If Buhari is not happy with the outcome of a democratic elections that brought the principal officers of present NASS to office, Buhari should resign because it was popular votes in a properly constituted election that brought Buhari to officer, just like the popular votes in the two chambers of the NASS brought the principal officers of the NASS to office.

The offices of Senate President and Speaker of HoR are parallel to Buhari's office. This is to sustain checks and balances in a democracy.

Therefore, if Buhari wants to influence the choice of the occupants of office of Senate President and Speaker of HoR, that means Buhari is drifting toward dictatorship, therefore he must resign from being president of Nigeria.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Kingspin(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
But, we were told that the propose meeting did not emitted from the office of Mr president rather, it came from party leaders and Apc`s senators, whose motives were to either to delay or postpone the national assembly elections. Whatever, any calculated force to remove Senate president elect may completely divide the APC. For me, i will prefer that APC find a way of managing the both houses of assemble. Else, it will left a wound for the country. I dnt una believe what goes around must come around. We had it in the last assemble so Apc should forget pride for wisdom. I dnt una laf last and best.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by natas22: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
nsyforreal:

stop all these tribal sentiments. it shows one is not exposed.pls stop
The girl you just quoted may be an IBO guy broke her heart so so personal.
www.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by basilo101: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
oluspencer:

BUKOLA SARAKI.. Bukola na igbo of fulani name.... Yoruba is yoruba but south west or North central.
Surename determines peoples origin more than firstname. Evn his dress code is so unyoruba. Plz stop dis nonsense, u r a loser on dis one, stop crying
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by UncleJudax(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2015
adadadon:

Majority of those who voted saraki are Igbos and the South south
And so what? Is his deputy not Igbo? There wasn't even a Yoruba candidate, so why are you guys fuming?...mtcheew!

#ShiftDelete
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by hansad: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Instead of losing the services of young people like Saraki and Dogara because Buhari doesn't like how they emerged as officers in the NASS, Nigerians can instead afford to have Buhari resign now since he has already shown signs that his old age shall limit his activities as president.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by walozanga(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
otipoju:

HE IS NOT A JUDAS.. HE JUST CIRCUMCISED BUHARI , TINUBU AND OTHER TALKATIVES IN APC

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
because Tinubu have been politically murdered by the fulanis who obviously have sense than the yorubbers, Yorubbers no wan dey shout change again. I've notice they are so quite dis days about the word CHANGE. lwkmd.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
A man like saraki is a serious threat to democrazy he could betray NIgeria to achieve his aim,you need to see how sarakis have make ilorin their own property due to their over-ambitious zeal,they are selfish,arrogant,and could sacrifice anything to get hold of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by afrika(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Pls before you comment..... Kindly state ur age, qualifications. Cos people's response here shows some level of mental degradation and sub standard qualification.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by creamyzone: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Sariki is a fulani man he said it himself I have a thread on that ...pls stop attached

My brother saraki is a full yoruba man. His father and mother are both yoruba's and gave all their four kids yoruba names. Bukola, gbemisola, laolu and bola. The mum is a christian and MFM member that's why they don't bare muslim names. Check gbemi's facebook page you will see like for MFM on her profile.

North central is just a Geo political zone created by babangida and that doesn't mean everybody from there are fulanis. Kwara state is made up over 50% yorubas just like there are yorubas in kogi state(senator smart adeyemi that dino maleye defeated is from kogi state and a full yoruba man). Just like there are igbos is part of delta and rivers state(south-south). Just like there are yorubas in some parts of edo state(south-south).

So my brother bukola saraki is a full yoruba man from the North central.
This is one of the reason why the APC leaders didn't want him because a yoruba man is already the Vice president. I think we should all accept him as the new senate president because he will lead without religious sentiments having a christian mother and wife. He is also far better than lawan the APC annointed candidate. Toyin saraki his wife is also a successful lawyer from a royal family and daugther of renowned billionaire otunba and erelu ojuolape ojora of the famour ojora family in lagos. I also like the fact that he chose an ibo man as his deputy. This shows that he is also not tribalistic and want to ensure unity and equity in the senate.

Tinubu and the bunch of APC leaders should take a chill pill and accept the situation for peace to reign. They only chose lawan because they can't control saraki. Nigeria will not divide and this current dispensation will bring prosperity for our great nation in jesus name(amen)...

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by dollarpoajijola: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
DankemzI:

Ma'am with due respect you need to check into a Mental facility or rehabilitation center, afterwards na Evening school sure pass o!
. Madamringbearer or what ever your name is if u have nothing good to say, I think you should just do us a favour by keeping your brain and hands idle. Who talked about ethnicity here.
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by bewla(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Wake me up if there is new development
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by bewla(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2015
afrika:
Pls before you comment..... Kindly state ur age, qualifications. Cos people's response here shows some level of mental degradation and sub standard qualification.
i can c over boarding is setting inn
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by shizzle11(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2015
ruffDiamond:
my brother saraku is not a true Yoruba man !he is a bas.tard useless and worthless like his late criminal father oluOLE saraku the sarakus dynasthieves pillaged a whole state with their sakat. And amala politic Look , I once lived there so I know I'm talking about ! it so unfortunate a criminal like DAT ended up as sinnate president thru thebackdoor teeming up with enemy as it stands now he has already cast a huge slur on buhari anti corruption fight too bad

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by oluspencer(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
basilo101:

Surename determines peoples origin more than firstname. Evn his dress code is so unyoruba. Plz stop dis nonsense, u r a loser on dis one, stop crying

The "Rotimi" that came b4 Ameachi wrecked ur ass!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by caugann(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
otipoju:

Must you comment? Cos its obvious that you have nothing to say. What has d Igbo and Biafra got to do with this?
Re: APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall by morbeta(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos will and must support Saraki. Let us see how far their joint betrayal goes and lands them the presidency in 2900 or the buhafra they are begging from from Saraki.

Even if Saraki could grant their wishes, it is still a Yoruba man! It seems anywhere ibos turn to in Nigeria is already owned by the same Nigerians they always love to hate!

Are you sure you undstood the write-up cos ur quick lunatic reponse on the issue is out of place and baseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.