Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online (2506 Views)

See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos 18+) / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by musicpromoter1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
OMG!!! What a shame, with all his money, his dick is so black... Its mighty tho'
See pics here - https://spycies12./2015/06/20/rub-rose-poses-unclad-for-maxim-australia-magazine/
Re: OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
la click,la bend undecided
Re: OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
op wetin u dey take flavour nude pixs dey do?
u be gay? sad
Re: OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by demmy0325(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
la click,la bend undecided
.. La click la horn.y.. wink
Re: OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
.. La click la horn.y.. wink
hehehehehe la click,la lick plate cheesy
Re: OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online by indiraserv: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
You tell lies to get views to your post you forget that what you really need is constant visitors,why should I come to your blog again when you lied in the first place?

Post from the link pasted below

Maxim Australia Magazine

Ruby Rose, the gift that keeps on giving, got Unclad on-camera long before Orange Is the New Black.

The 29-year-old actress and model has been drawing lots of attention, even sparking affectionate Internet memes, since she made her official debut as the sexy, cunning inmate Stella on season 3 of the Netflix show after it began streaming last week.

“My manager was like, ‘You’re like a viral sensation.’ And I’m like, ‘That sounds like an STD,'” Rose told The Huffington Post.

In one now-iconic scene, her character appears Unclad while talking to fellow prisoner Piper, played byTaylor Schilling, in the bathroom.

Recently, her new fans have discovered that she once posed Unclad for Maxim Australia magazine. And boy, did she look different.

The actress, who now sports a brown pixie cut, has long, wavy strawberry blond hair on the October 2011 cover, which sees her posing Unclad and seductively against a wall while covering her naughty bits. Her trademark tattoos? Fully on display.

The hair is a wig and she sports several of them in other Unclad shots in the magazine. Also, the shoot was for a spread titled “Ink Not Mink.” That’s right, Rose posted Unclad to promote PETA’s anti-fur campaign.

“Well, I’ve had a relationship with PETA for a long time,” she says in a promotional video, posted by Maxim Australia. “I thought, ‘This is a perfect opportunity to get a relationship with Maxim happening with PETA as well and actually do a ‘I’d Rather Go Unclad Than Wear Fur’ campaign.”

“If you gave me the option of spending a week living my normal life, except I had to be Unclad and vulnerable in public, or I had to wear fur, I’d much prefer going Unclad,” she told the outlet. “I don’t feel uncomfortable without clothes on. If you can stand there and handle seeing your own body then you’re doing alright.”

Posted by spycies

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu / My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.