Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76849 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

Chai! grin
You and FrancisTony should do and marry unaselves fast fast!
grin grin
You both will entertain yourselves all marriage long with una comedic mindsets cheesy
LWTMB grin
#Remember thy milk

Is that one a man? undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by shrekandfiona: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

grin
My dear don't let their kinds drag you down to their level. As it is, you are way above them. May God bless your marriage.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

1) Not all men.

2) Some fat men do have.

5/6) Some men possess it and they are straight.
Some women don't have big butt and hips.

See how you are disgracing yourself. If we're EQUAL, you wouldn't be using phrases like "not all men".. "Some".. Etc. It'd have been "ALL". So we're not equal if "some" possesses traits others don't have.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by jnrbayano(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

What a woman!

A woman that knows in submission you can actually be in charge/control of your man.

Great wisdom!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lilmax:
Omotola is dumb grin seriously i give up cheesy i thought have heard the last of it

I have to admit, I thought I thought it was a typo, an inconsequential tw@t on a faceless forum calling one of the most successful woman by all metrics in Africa dumb. If that is dumbness, I'd like to be that dumb o lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:
You are a tactless thief.

This just about sums it up for me guys. I have some schedules to keep. See ya later guys.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:
Being a feminist like you is being a thief, greedy, self centred and narrow minded. With a false sense of self worth and corrupted knowledge.

Being a feminist is denying your nature and pretending to be what you are not.

We understood feminism in the early 20th century when women were denied education, voting rights and key positions in firms. Everyone supported them.
Now women can be presidents, governors, ministers and anything they fvcking want.

So what is the modern feminist agitating for? SUPERIORITY over man . And a confused coward like you dare quote me to tell me shiit.

You brought the Bible to discredit me. grin grin grin

The Bible is an eternal fact modern science have come to agree with .

God created the male first and assigned all RESPONDIBILITY to him before HE ever considered creating the female, which was created from the man as his help meet to assist in his God given eternal assignments. The only DIRECT COMMAND God gave women is for the older women to teach the younger ones how to be meek, modest, simple and obedient to their husbands. There's s reason frminists hate the Bible angry grin they can't stand the truth even if their lives depend on it.

Feminism definition simply put is a shameless attempted to steal from society, to ask of society what you haven't earned without even a pretence of giving back.

You are a tactless thief.

DIARISGODUOOOOO!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Is that one a man? undecided

That one is a serious issue open for debate o shocked
Don't worry TEHN of Nairaland will contribute money for their visas to obodo oyibo. cheesy
After all lesbian relationships are allowed there. grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

Chai! grin
grin grin
You both will entertain yourselves all marriage long with una comedic mindsets cheesy
LWTMB grin
#Remember thy milk

That girl is a stand-up comedian. Imagine defining a slùt as someone that kiss in movies. Some people are dumb!!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I wasn't created from a man.
Only first woman Eve was created from a man.
God told them to go and multiply - I was created from the fusion of male and female gamete.
i guess Adam was the only man created by God too, going by ur logic

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

Chai! grin
grin grin
LWTMB grin
#Remember thy milk
I need a reasonable man like him, Mynd44, Ronald4lif etc cool
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

Chai! grin
grin grin
LWTMB grin
#Remember thy milk
Keep worrying over my life.
I'll definitely marry a feminist.
If e pain you, jump inside lagoon. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You need francistony cheesy
I agree he will make a good husband for you.
The two of you will regale yourselves tales about how eating isiewu on Monday and not Tuesday is against feminism and so many tales like that you know wink

#thy miliki

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

u mean a man u could tell "sit here!" and he'd reply "yes ma'am"? shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Keep worrying over my life. I'll definitely marry a feminist. If e pain you, jump inside lagoon. grin
NL's legendary Ignorance Depot cheesy How far??
What joke do you have for us today cheesy I'm all ears smiley

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

You need francistony cheesy
I agree he will make a good husband for you.
The two of you will regale yourselves tales about how eating isiewu on Monday and not Tuesday is against feminism and so many tales like that you know wink

#thy miliki
My boyfriend is a male feminist and he isn't complaining. cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
FTBOY:

u mean a man u could tell "sit here!" and he'd reply "yes ma'am"? shocked shocked
No. that's not equality but placing women above men.
I want the one that believes in reciprocity of respect.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

My boyfriend girlfriend is a lesbian and a feminist and she isn't complaining. cheesy
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=naijababe post=35054613]

I have to admit, I thought I thought it was a typo, an inconsequential Arrow on faceless forum calling one of the most successful woman by all metrics in Africa dumb. If that is dumbness, I'd like to be that dumb o lipsrsealed[/quo
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No. that's not equality but placing women above men.
I want the one that believes in reciprocity of respect.
honey...it's not possible, both in the human and animal worlds. that's why there must be rich and poor, weak and strong, old and young, fat and thin, black and white, oga and houseboy....everything is meant to compliment each other cheesy wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

We know na. smiley
Is he not the greatest piece of human hardware optimized to store retrieve and post ignorance at unimaginable speeds to the amusement of sane men- FrancisTony?? grin

Our resident Jester grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Nonso23:

NL's legendary Ignorance Depot cheesy
How far??

What joke do you have for us today cheesy
I'm all ears smiley
I'm a hardcore faithful christian and a male feminist and my wife would also be one.
Is that amusing enough, even though it's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Feminist: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
150 something mentions . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa. Seun you need to start paying me royalty cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

they cant marry you, they can only be ur best friends forever (bff)...they dont do gals..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Teespice(f): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lady gaga isn't dumb but a slutt.
Omotola is a slutt because a real African married woman and a christian, won't kiss another man in a movie in the name of professionalism.

you really need to stop arguing.

thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Teespice:

thank me later.
Thanks smiley
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Joromi1: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
FTBOY:

honey...it's not possible, both in the human and animal worlds. that's why there must be rich and poor, weak and strong, old and young, fat and thin, black and white, oga and houseboy....everything is meant to compliment each other cheesy wink
You're right, but we're looking at it from the man/woman angle alone. I opine that, inasmuch as we respect and love them, they shud reciprocate by simply acknowledging men as their head. Btw, I'm using the biblical standard here, coz I'm a Christian. And if these ladies claim they are, I don't see any reason why they're still bent on their ideology

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No such thing as male feminists, we only have fuuckwards...

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Teespice(f): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Thanks smiley
cool smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Teespice:

thank me later.

A quick question, do you join her in believing that Omotola is a slùt because she kisses in movies? I just want to know if you believe her or not.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Feminist: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
fem29:

cheesy grin cheesy grin, you are cray cheesy cheesy

I am sure you went to create this account just to say this

yes I did grin I have always wondered what it would be for your moniker to be NL's no 1 buzzword grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.