Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76965 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2015
My reason my reason.

Your version, your version.

The day guys like you will stop speaking for ladies is the day you will begin to sound objective.
I don't go about telling you why you choose the kind of lady you do now, do I? I don't. Because I'm not omniscient.

So don't try to be omniscient especially on matters you will never understand. E.g being a woman.
So when I speak for myself, I state clearly that it's for me and not the 'ladies' you've flagged down in your flashy ride. grin

I don't know the amount of money that a guy my age range will have to make him the desirable manly man that I want him to be.
Case in point wizkid or davido.
If I wanted to be either of these two guys, i'd be honest with myself to admit even if not publicly that I want their money. But I won't kid myself that it's genuine attraction.
It's not just the maturity angle, it's sexual too.
Don't wann go into details but a boy can't really turn one on. (No offense in case)

Maybe when I'm older, a guy my age will be attractive but for now, I'll pass thank you very much. It is not about money.

post=35051116:

Habatically coco, this has got to be the biggest lie of the century, women mistake extreme greed for smartness, their definition of being smart is dating older dudes, consequently, a lot of them get defied, raped, used and dumped in their quest for materiality, so much for being smart, they couldn't even deduce the dude waas only after the untouched "lily of the valley between their skirt".... No girl has ever asked about my age when I flank them down with a nice ride, when we were busy in class thinking of how to curb global warming and cure hiv, they were fvcking our older brothers and you think that is being smart?
Ok seriously though I don't know about any other lady and people do have GOOD REASONS for their choices and my good reason is that I won't be a good match with a guy my age. What I lack in experience, I make up for in other areas. So a guy at my level with equivalent level of life experience will be 'maybe' uncomfortable.

If you had substituted level with age earlier, I won't have argued, for women it's about the level not the age, they equate material success with maturity, dats why David gets to sleep with all those old ladies who wouldn't even look at kunle, even though kunle is levels ahead upstairs.. There's nothing like experience, the only experience an average 18 year old female has over her male counterpart is the sexual kind... Women date/marry more succesful men than they, more successful men are invariably older...

We need to operate on the same level and I may be suffocating to him. Not fair to him.
Not saying I'm bossy though.
Actually I'm not. Just very strong willed.

On the same level of materiality abi, you aspire, he provides, no be so cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
i already made it clear that im not wishing you anything bad, dont know why you still made that last point grin

The Word of God is the truth and life i agree, but it has never posted married men from going against it even when he has a God-fearing submissive woman at home, thats the point i made.

What is happening in real everyday marriages and what God expects marriage to be like are different things. Which is why i said you still have a lot to learn about life.
Evil woman all you do is attack a woman who makes the word of God has manual in her marriage. What are you offering that is better?
You Satan agents spend superfluous amounts of time online trying to discredit the word of God to satisfy the agenda of satanists who call themselves feminists. Then on Sunday you go to church and continue decieving yourself there.
Any time a good woman insists on doing the right thing you come down on her hard. You are now wishing her evil in her marriage because she submits to her husband. What of millions who do not submit and divorce everyday?
You submit to your boss authority in the office but you won't submit to your husband. You are eternally cursed with foolishness!
Keep deluding yourself.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Joromi1: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
snakebeat:

Yes! All humans are equal...
The position of headship is FIRST among equals.

We are all humans, regardless of our gender, but a queen can never have equal rights with a king. Man came first, if it were to be the other way round, I believe women would have clinch the position of headship, as it has become a source of dispute between male & female. But unfortunately for them, God created man first, out of the man a woman was made, this automatically consign women to second position, because they came second on the list of human creation.

If another gender was created after women, they would have been able to lord over that gender, because it would have been third on the list. So by God's design(nature), man is first, I presume u know what that means when it comes to rights.

The authority God placed on man is overwhelming, God gave man the mandate to name all the plants & animals. We had different instances in the bible were God communicated with man directly, I doubt if there is any record as regards a woman.

My dear, bible perspective about equality obviously preach & supports women playing second fiddle to men, which seems unfair to the women folks. This is why people tag feminism as anti-christ, because its ideologies oppose God's design. I know everyone wants to be celebrated, everyone wants to be the head, but God doesn't make mistakes, he knows best. Perhaps if he had created man & woman with same traits, physique & attitude, probably it would have been a mundane world.

Just adjust ur perception about equality, see headship as first among EQUALS, not in the superiority context. We are all humans, but man came first, not by his own design, but by God's design. Hierarchy is imperative in every facet of life. Be it work, school, governance, etc.....
would you permit me to borrow this wonderful analysis for future use?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
You keep reiterating old shitt.
lezz:
And the answer to a prospective cheating husband and abusive husband is feminism?
What of non-cheating husband that doesn't have a problem with feminism?

So the lady should stop being sweet or and wifely because other "good" wives ended up with abusive husbands? That's a fearful way to live
Feminism isn't opposite of what you wrote here.

Whether a husband be good or bad, the woman has the power to make her home better and nicer, intact the power to run, dictate and organize the home resides with the wive more than with the husband.
And I thought it's the work of a man.
Church is the bride of Christ and Christ is the head.
All the afore-listed are works of Christ not Church.

Feminism is for weak women who do not posses the innate wisdom to discover their inherent strength and power but chose a cheap means of rebellion and disobedience to have their way.
Because you said so?

IT IS FAR FAR EASIER TO BECOME A FEMINIST THAN BECOME A WOMAN OF TACT, WISDOM AND GRACE.
You think being a feminist is just a name?
News flash: Prostitutess and Slutss aren't feminist and i'm sure they are your definition of an ideal woman.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2015
dinachi:

Evil woman all you do is attack a woman who makes the word of God has manual in her marriage. What are you offering that is better?
You Satan agents spend superfluous amounts of time online trying to discredit the word of God to satisfy the agenda of satanists who call themselves feminists. Then on Sunday you go to church and continue decieving yourself there.
Any time a good woman insists on doing the right thing you come down on her hard. You are now wishing her evil in her marriage because she submits to her husband. What of millions who do not submit and divorce everyday?
You submit to your boss authority in the office but you won't submit to your husband. You are eternally cursed with foolishness!
Keep deluding yourself.
Last time I checked, you are not married and you know how puccy smells? Isn't that devilish? Pre-marital sex?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

And you have proof of where I said every woman in town is a babymama ? And u dare speak of unintelligent comments?

In your ignorance you don't even realise that an orangutan IS an ape hence no difference between the two...

I'll prefer my "unintelligence" to your ignorance anyday.
No wonder at this your age you are still a Truckpusher. grin

Go school u no gree go grin

See his bearded face like the orangutan he loves so much cheesy
Lol, another dumb line from a complete diickhead.

When you generalzed that women has lost their place by becoming babymamas and should take the backseat ,were you referring to a particular group that you have in mind or it was just another dumb comment from your dumb ass. grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Humans are imperfect.
Only females should be perfect. undecided
This post is terribly weak and sounds like something a wounded soul would say.
Thus, pele my dear.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Show me a male feminist and I show you are a non-hypocritical virgin dude.

Show me a male anti-feminist and I show you hypocritical chronic adulterer/fornicator. lipsrsealed grin
If you doubt me, do your research. tongue
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, another dumb line from a complete diickhead.

When you generalzed that women has lost their place by becoming babymamas and should take the backseat ,were you referring to a particular group that you have in mind or it was another dumb comment from your dumb ass. grin

The one - man squad. ....keep flogging them bro.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Cococandy....how old are you btw?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2015
dearpreye:

The one - man squad. ....keep flogging them bro.
Lol, No mind these children with cheap data. grin

I dun dey enter yonder o.
I go hail you make we talk na.
E get plenty things wey we go button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Don't you guys get tired of all these feminists thread? Especially that of Nigerian feminists that only wield their swords on the internet but are mere weaklings offline? Who take Nigerian feminists serious anyways? Have you ever see serious offline campaigns by Nigerian feminists offline? I've never seen ONE. Until i start seeing such, i don't know why i'd bother myself about them. Showing your strength on NL and being a lamb offline is the worst way to be a feminist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, No mind these children with cheap data. grin

I dun dey enter yonder o.
I go hail you make we talk na.
E get plenty things wey we go button.

No wahala. Safety! Your a great brother. Till then.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2015
sinizia:
Don't you guys get tired of all these feminists thread? Especially that of Nigerian feminists that only wield their swords on the internet but are mere weaklings offline? Who take Nigerian feminists serious anyways? Have you ever see serious offline campaigns by Nigerian feminists offline? I've never seen ONE. Until i start seeing such, i don't know why i'd bother myself about them. Showing your strength on NL and being a lamb offline is the worst way to be a feminist.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala. Safety! You're a great brother. Till then.
One love bro.

Wey that yeye boy ? Barca. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
My reason my reason.

Your version, your version.

The day guys like you will stop speaking for ladies is the day you will begin to sound objective.
I don't go about telling you why you choose the kind of lady you do now, do I? I don't. Because I'm not omniscient.

So don't try to be omniscient especially on matters you will never understand. E.g being a woman.
So when I speak for myself, I state clearly that it's for me and not the 'ladies' you've flagged down in your flashy ride. grin

I don't know the amount of money that a guy my age range will have to make him the desirable manly man that I want him to be.
Case in point wizkid or davido.
If I wanted to be either of these two guys, i'd be honest with myself to admit even if not publicly that I want their money. But I won't kid myself that it's genuine attraction.
It's not just the maturity angle, it's sexual too.
Don't wann go into details but a boy can't really turn one on. (No offense in case)

Maybe when I'm older, a guy my age will be attractive but for now, I'll pass thank you very much. It is not about money.

Bwahahahaahha... I can't possibly be offended.... But tell me, my dear, how old is a boy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2015
sinizia:
Buhahahahaha.....damn!
You're perfectly right. grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
One love bro.

Wey that yeye boy ? Barca. grin

You know am! Still stretching his body beside one Lagos babe. He's almost on the edge of total backsliding.....Still pleading on his behalf.....Perhaps God will still show mercy...
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:
exactly smiley
Umm....'age' there is connotative love.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2015
blublahd:

Do you expect coco to answer that
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2015
blublahd:

My editor is still working on my biography.
To be published soon.
You will get all the info when you buy it. wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2015
dearpreye:

You know am! Still stretching his body beside one Lagos babe. He's almost on the edge of total backsliding.....Still pleading on his behalf.....Perhaps God will still show mercy...
Stretching his body beside one Lagos babe isn't a bad idea.

Would you want him stretching his body beside one Lagos boy? cheesy
Leave the man joor! grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2015
blublahd:

Umm....'age' there is connotative love.

I don't even know what connotative means.
Don't bother yourself trying to explain
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by snakebeat: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Show me a male anti-feminist and I show you hypocritical chronic adulterer/fornicator. lipsrsealed grin
Spurious and baseless!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stretching his body beside one Lagos babe isn't a bad idea.

Would you want him stretching his body beside one Lagos boy? cheesy
Leave the man joor! grin

I don leave am oooo. .....
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

So oga mynd is a virgin? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
sinizia:
This thread was created by a man to bash feminism.
Pray tell, how feminists are campaigning here?

How about male feminists?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
njokusboy:

Do you expect coco to answer that
You mean I failed to understand she is egotistic?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2015
cococandy:

I don't even know what connotative means. Don't bother yourself trying to explain
Yinmu...
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

So oga mynd is a virgin? shocked shocked grin
I don't know about it but he never justified cheating on a thread like that.
Btw, why are u shocked? and u claim to be a christian not an anti-christ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.