Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76174 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feminist:
You people wont stop mentioning me on NL . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin I do you

I created this account to see how many mentions I will get in a day wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Lol!

Feminist grin

Where is Bolded?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op, you've perfectly painted a perfect picture of a misandrist and not a feminist in as much as I do agree with you that our women in this part of the world misunderstood feminism for equality with man.

But again you can't blame them when they grew up in a patrichial society where women undergo a lot of scrutiny,they live in fear and constantly blamed for every wrong thing that went down in relationship and marriages, most of their destinies tied to a man's destiny .So, it is normal that when such a people or gender find for themselves an avenue to express themsevles they might likely use it in the most undesirable and vigorous manner.

Women need a voice in the society to discard that western scourge and be African women and that can only be achieved by educating the girl child but today in this country you still have men that lay more emphasy on the sex of a child .You can now see that something is fundamentally wrong with the society and not women.
Bottom line is : we can't blame the women for what they are turning into until we put our house in order.

*cleans eyes and read post again * shocked shocked shocked
is this truckie

for real?

I'm touched cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Serious grin

okk thanks cheesy

the situation of nl recently,you hardly know who mean well wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Your opinion about me have been duly noted and used to wipe my monthly flow.

Nonsense!
grin
misssclassy:

Nonsense!

Ahhh!!! MAJEKODUNMI ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kizmarty:

just leave it that way lest our brothers abandon ramadhan and come here crying for your head on a gold plate tongue
Just like a muslim friend told a girl on facebook that she should wait till 7pm after fast(ing) for them to continue throwing vitriols. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feminist:
You people wont stop mentioning me on NL . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin I do you

I created this account to see how many mentions I will get in a day wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

seriously,i envy you and introvert...i think i need to get one like yours,maybe ra.pist or ga.y would be a nice moniker wink
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Me, I don't care much for feminism kmt
Gimme some sugar, love kiss
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
grin grin grin

just what I expected grin

I know your type. I've never been one to bandy words with females. much less your type.

I've stated what I wanted to and you spewing trash doesn't change that fact.

Who is talking about trading words here?
You see the problem with most of you. You throw a jab first, when the female replies you, you start being all defensive and playing saint.

I tried to reply the original post and you just came out of no where raving and leaving a huge pile of trash on your trail.
In case you don't know, you insulted me in your post. I replied you the way that suited your comment, and now you are spewing rubbish.

You can go fvck your sentiments for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ahhh!!! MAJEKODUNMI ?

grin grin grin

this missclassy is harsh this night oo,has she eaten? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Sadly, I can't be bitter and frustrated misogynist like you. Sorry
Guy, lady, whatever??... i don tell u, i nor dey argue with homosexual angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by oloyede252(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Nonsense!
No wonder you're acting like a wounded goat.

#monthly flow....do you need more wipes

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Just like a muslim friend told a girl on facebook that she should wait till 7pm after fast(ing) for them to continue throwing vitriols. grin

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get and education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? The want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.
I wish you well on your marriage.smiley

You see, I am not a christian and I don't know if you'll like to continue the discussion, but I'll be glad if you will.

Feminism was not just to get right to a vote, education etc. It is for equal rights in EVERY aspect, while men and women have basic biological difference in anatomy and frame, the ability to be rational and reason is androgynous, therefore, the need to place the man as head over the woman, is sexist.

If you say you haven't noticed that women are still marginalised, then you would be lying.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beamborla:

*cleans eyes and read post again * shocked shocked shocked
is this truckie

for real?

I'm touched cheesy
C'mon ! Stop believing everything you see. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:

ahba! has it gotten to this undecided
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

Nonsense

Like you can afford a pack of sanitary pad if asked to......mtcheeew

Please take your pathetic self out of my mention.

Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:

you're kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

are you taken? wink
Kizmarty:

grin grin grin

this missclassy is harsh this night oo,has she eaten? cheesy
Didn't you see her post?, she is on that time of the month.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
mordern feminism; the social movement for women who dont make any sense and are proud of it.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

Nonsense
Meeehhh!!! I am "wonjured"!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
blublahd:

Didn't you see her post?, she is on that time of the point.

oya naa...you guys should be gentle men nah ahba
picking on a lady,why won't they fight for equality? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

Nonsense
Meeehhh!!! I am "woundjured"!

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Rilwayne001: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
Kizmarty:

just leave it that way lest our brothers abandon ramadhan and come here crying for your head on a gold plate tongue
[/s]

Why would anyone ask dor his head? Stop being ignorant bro.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
You can as well stop referencing to me.
You are so fixated on homosexualism - won't be surprised if you're one because they're mostly misogynist.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/06/misogyny-gay-men-sexist-rose-mcgowan-rights-women
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kizmarty:

oya naa...you guys should be gentle men nah ahba picking on a lady,why won't they fight for equality? lipsrsealed
Me na african man cool However, I wasnt picking on her.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:

How Did dey find out?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
and I wouldn't even care a rat's ass about feminists.

Show me an African feminist and I will show you a sad ,

Frigid biitches with corrupted hormones. grin
please are you a feminist? you sound like just the way you described them

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why would anyone ask dor his head? Stop being ignorant bro.

and you've not only lost your manners,you threw away your sense of humour too undecided
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
blublahd:

Me na african man cool
However, I wasnt picking on her.

ok no p
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:
I term men who hate feminism but are 100% glued to their matter as "Association of angry misogynists".

If you hate feminists, just ignore them and marry non feminist. Why being butthurted? really?

I'm a supporter of egalitarianism.
his life depends on insulting feminists, yet he still thinks they are the frustrated ones. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

You can as well stop referencing to me.
You are so fixated on homosexualism - won't be surprised if you're one because they're mostly misogynist.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/06/misogyny-gay-men-sexist-rose-mcgowan-rights-women
ok sir or maa, bye bye na angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But no female or male non-feminist in this section has been able to upload his/her ugly face.

Irony of life. lipsrsealed
they will insult online and go on to PM you after. Just a cheap way of trying to get your attention. You shouldnt take these bunch of jokers seriously o grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.