Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girls Mind R Hard To Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Mind R Hard To Read (818 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Girls Mind Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Mind R Hard To Read by emryxleena(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2015
i have this new girl av been hitting for a couple of weeks now..when i finally asked her out..she was just like ''lets just b friends'' ..i knw she is already dating, me too..but i dont seem to understand her,, she is so friendly and she always talkin about visiting me
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Guy.. She wants friendzone you and lock you there with padlock... Or she wants you to be her potential, no commitment boyfriend
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by emryxleena(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Guy.. She wants friendzone you and lock you there with padlock... Or she wants you to be her potential, no commitment boyfriend
Its just confusing..av never encountered such before
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2015
emryxleena:

Its just confusing..av never encountered such before
try to act normal toward her... But let her know you have your live to live with yourself and with others..
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by emryxleena(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
try to act normal toward her... But let her know you have your live to live with yourself and with others..
she said she loves me..i think she doesnt want to break up with her bf because of me..anyway, it doesnt matter ..i lied dat im single ,dnt knw if she believed or not..likes she wants me to b her friend with benefits..lol
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2015
emryxleena:

she said she loves me..i think she doesnt want to break up with her bf because of me..anyway, it doesnt matter ..i lied dat im single ,dnt knw if she believed or not..likes she wants me to b her friend with benefits..lol
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by Tapout(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
emryxleena:

hmm...girls keep coming up with new strategies..

Bro ur on d highway to friend zone
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by emryxleena(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Tapout:

hmm...girls keep coming up with new strategies..
Bro ur on d highway to friend zone
Im aware bro...its my first time of experiencinq such tho!
Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by dmcdad: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
emryxleena:

What else are you looking for? You have a girl, and she has a guy. So, what else do you want than being friends with benefits, with no string attached?

1 Like

Re: Girls Mind R Hard To Read by emryxleena(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
dmcdad:

What else are you looking for? You have a girl, and she has a guy. So, what else do you want than being friends with benefits, with no string attached?
U r right bro.. Lol.. I love d word ''friends wit benefit''

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Celebrity Will U Like To Have A One Night Stand With? / Woman Marries First Love After 51 Years Of Break-up.they Can't Let Each Other Go / How To Impress A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.