Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) (2051 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by Hollysmile: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2009
@ufuoma, no mind dem! Dem wan ruin de poor gal life.
@infoseye, God go bless u for sayin de truth. Atleast, u've saved her from bein a slave in her own home. Tho de truth hurts; it must be told.
@Hollysmile, I STIL NO DEY USE SUGAR COVER LIE.
@Poster, don't hate me. Jus wan2 prevent u from bein desperate, which u may not even recognize you're being. So have u sent de CV?
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by Ifedisky(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2009
The poster should really be excused for giving out her particulars so tamely.It is the norm and it didn't start with her so don't blame her. Maybe if she had acted with a little thought and restraint she would not have attracted the odium that was the CV request.
However, I would rather blame society because there are things "ordered" by society and people do them without thinking. Would you blame them for acting normal?
I've seen tonnes of cases where career successful, young and beautiful girls mortgage their future because they want to marry a no- name "away" guy with the full support of her family. Now, one can not be prejudiced against genuine love between the mentioned but most of the time it is love by proxy with the girl unable to even see the guy she intends to marry until she's parcelled over there.
You'd even have to 4give the "away" guy's impudence because the impression of the Nigerian girl is that of a DESPERADO.
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by uf4oma(f): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2009
There was nothing desperate about my action in giving out my number. The guy in church is well known to me and we belong to the same group. When he approached me, I sat him down and asked him a few questions. In fact, it was all very funny to me, because my parents had tried to do this sort of thing in the past. It really used to piss me off. I didn't just meet the guy in church. I've know him for almost a year.

Whatever the case may be, of course I've ignored the two idiots. Arrogant pricks like someone said. Marriage and going abroad are not the top priority for me. I've been there, done that. So no need to tripping. THe whole thing was actually hilarious.
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by Hollysmile: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
Thank God u've come to realize how badly it could have ended. Plus, Dat u're in de same unit as the arrangee guy does not really mean u know him very well - de church? - one's got to be careful.
Anyway, pardon me if i sounded too hard, i only wanted to bring the truth in2 light. Truly sorry! Trust my apology's accepted, right?
Good luck, dear!
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by larez(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2009
uf4oma:

There was nothing desperate about my action in giving out my number. The guy in church is well known to me and we belong to the same group. When he approached me, I sat him down and asked him a few questions. In fact, it was all very funny to me, because my parents had tried to do this sort of thing in the past. It really used to piss me off. I didn't just meet the guy in church. I've know him for almost a year.

Whatever the case may be, of course I've ignored the two idiots. Arrogant pricks like someone said. Marriage and going abroad are not the top priority for me. I've been there, done that. So no need to tripping. THe whole thing was actually hilarious.

Nice comeback. Even if it includes some lies. You have redeemed yourself a little sha. tongue
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by cooldud62: 10:42pm On May 05, 2009
lol, hi uf4oma,
b4 yu ask, i aint d arrangee neither am i the intending.
Re: He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) by spoilt(f): 11:28pm On May 05, 2009
I go die oh. grin
He should have asked for your account number to deposit some $$$$$$$. Thats when we'll know he's talking business. Dude wants to see if you have a nursing degree on your CV. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / Getting married At 33 And Mum Still Disapproves. / I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.