Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) (2053 Views)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? / Must U Show That Nyash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by ariblaze(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
i really had to share this.

i honestly did

Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by touchmeder: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
oh dear grin grin cheesy cool The simplicity of the whole exercise makes me smile
Happy married life oh

poster are they your relations?
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by ariblaze(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
yeah, sure

thats me behind on the bike
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by Igwe9(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
I had want this if not for the love I have for my sweetheart cheesy
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by mukina2: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
hahaha i saw this on fb a little while ago grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by bluespice(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
oh lord! grin grin grin grin grin

but its sad tho,
no smiles from anyone at all!
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by posakosa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
LMAO!
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
I NO FIT LAUGH
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by latch(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
this stuff ain't funny, I'm happy for them, but feel kind sad
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by TOPE20001(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
latch:

this stuff ain't funny, I'm happy for them, but feel kind sad

na by force to do wedding? undecided
cant they just go to a registry?
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by oyinda3(f): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2009
soooo funnyyyyyy lol

TOPE2000!:

na by force to do wedding? undecided
cant they just go to a registry?

it's not even abt them doing the wedding. It just doesn't look right being a white wedding. a traditional wedding will fit in the situation/background picture better lol
seems to me like the bride went to do househelp in lagos and came back to village with a dream of a white wedding. lol

it's cute in a strange way though
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2009
oyinda.:

soooo funnyyyyyy lol

it's not even abt them doing the wedding. It just doesn't look right being a white wedding. a traditional wedding will fit in the situation better lol
seems to me like the bride went to do househelp in lagos and came back to village with a dream of a white wedding. lol
it's cute in a strange way though

rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by ariblaze(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2009

lol

my sentiments exactly
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by biola44: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
:d
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by iice(f): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
cheesy cheesy Me likey, especially the bike part tongue
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by kalmebad(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
They have done their bits according to their might

grin grin grin Pics though , but what can anyone say but to wish them Happy Married life.
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by IFELEKE(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Topic
I couldn't help but laugh when i got the pictures via mail from a friend last week.
But seriously,
I think it's an arranged marriage because the bride isn't looking pleased at all.
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by debest1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hey wedding is like a gate leading into marriage, many people have had grandier weddings only to end up with shite marriages, to be honest the wedding day is not as important as the lifetime of marriage
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
Mehnnn. . .no be small thing ohh. . .you go fear wedding nah! grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by izeek(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
looks like some wedding for an olokun priestess.
wat kinda marriage be that self?
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by posakosa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
Why couldnt they just celebrate this glorious day in a traditional attire. Oga ju! lol
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle made for two.

though it looks like an arrangee marriage. Or did something happen to upset the bride and groom during the wedding- everyone seems so angry.

Unless smiling isnt allowed in their culture.
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by nethacker(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
o ga ju grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by Lazzaro: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
Are they Nigerians, looks like some God's must be crazy shit, !!!!
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by ZAINABABY: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
to me it might not be a real wedding
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by congoshine(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
Them get powder yanfun yanfun for dat village sha !
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
I this wedding real?
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by kok(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2009
grin I think the roads there are not motorable thats why the used a bike.
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by kok(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
izeek:

looks like some wedding for an olokun priestess.
wat kinda marriage be that self?

Marriage na marriage! LOL
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by kok(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
posakosa:

Why couldnt they just celebrate this glorious day in a traditional attire. Oga ju! lol

Traditional attire means a traditional wedding, this a white wedding, LOL, I wish they could afford to smile, it would have made it glorious!
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by jlee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
shocked wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
am dead laughing oh! God wat a wedding pix

well lets give it up 4 them, at least they were in a wedding attairs, that shows they are civilized despite the ouragous village.

Make u all dey there dey laugh them, they don do marriage which 1 u do.
But i don't which that 4 any of my friends
Re: Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) by kolaxy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
The newly wedded broke two records (1) probably the first 'white' wedding in their village/town,( 2) the saddest 'white' wedding ever, Not even a smile from the poor young girls, They must have been through hell rehearsing for the ' white wedding', kai, kolomentality, embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help. / What’s Wrong With A Man Moving Into His Wife’s Property? / "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.