Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Interracial Relationships Revisited - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships Revisited (5665 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by fs(f): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

Uh not sure what part of New York you live but half black half asian are many in the city so obviously one is sleeping with the other

Hmm KarmaMod, I guess I'm blind. I've only been here for a year so who knows. I'm in Manhattan and Queens. I'm just saying in general, MOST Asian women I see are with white guys (if not with other Asians). In Boston (where I was before), most Asians were also with white guys. And like gabryl said I'm also focusing more on the Chinese and Japanese. Not really sure about others.

There is one Asian girl that goes to my church that grew up in Jamaica, Queens and basically "acts" black. I hate saying that, but can't figure out a better way to say it at the moment.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Gabry(f): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

my experiences are with CHINA/JAPAN and i will have to disagree on that one and say that the only reason is down to LOOSING FACE and the way they are viewed by their peers, not only old folks but everyone especially asian MEN. Most women LOVED foreigners (black or white) but due to the way they are look upon by the society, they prefer to keep their attention to foreigners as a 'dream", or hide their relationships indoors.
family is very important in Asia and most parents have the OLD mentality that view a foreign marriage as bound to fail due to different cultures therefore they dont approve of them but it rarely stops them. also Japanese/chinese are very shy and do not show their feeling in the open like most westerners. it's very difficult to see a japanese woman holding hand with a man PERIOD, let alone a foreigner.
the new generation of asian have no care in the world about it and they date whoever they fancy. lets not forget that in China, until a few yrs ago, we were seen (black or white) as the devil from the west. The stigma with the black man and his big cock can turn the petite asian women away from the black man by fear of being mess to death, many blacks will tell you stories of women running away from their home by the look of the guy's cock.
in Japan, Roppongi is the place to go and see japanese be themselves around foreigners. almost 50% of entertainment businesses are owned by africans and women are going there in the sole purpose of meeting foreigners, in other places they are more reserved but EVERY Single 9ja man that i met in Japan was married/dating a japanese woman.
in China, Beijing, blacks had a bad reputation of being JUST DRUG DEALERS due to a place called SANLITUN(the entertainment district) and you have to really fight to prove them wrong but if you moved away from there then it was no problem to meet and date chinese women, as long as you could speak mandarin, but move to Shanghai and there is no more problem and chinese dating blacks is seen EVERYWHERE. i have yet to meet a "DECENT" black guy who had problem dating chinese women.

Am sorry but im referring more towards the malaysian/ singporeans. Its more towards skin colour especially from the elderly people. Their perceotion is more towards skin colour and yeah partly its also like what you said. Afraid of their peer judging them. Am facing the same problem as well but my family is in support of me its because my aunt is married to a Jamaican so its cool

MRbrownJAY:

the asian community abroad is very small and they tend to stick to their own, move in clicks, i remember being in San Francisco in a Asian club, and just to talk to women there was a battle. it was more like a gang thing, this group was with this one and vice versa. while in Australia, i lived in Chinatown and had no problem dating asian women AS LONG AS THEY WERE AUSTRALIAN BORN. for some reason, the ones who just arrived from asian country were running away from me like the plague!

That is correct. . . Even when i was studying in suisse before. i noticed that only the Asians stick with Asians. I had a bad time with Asians there its because I was born to mix with various people didnt matter what they race was as long as their personality is not wogly. The asians were thinking that I was trying to be someone im not and that Im embarass being an Asian but its not that at all. I just dont know why I just happen to converse with simply anybody. if I were to say Im embarass of Asians, I have a few good friends from Korea and China. . . but anywayz, I cannot satisfy everyone.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2009
fs:

Hmm KarmaMod, I guess I'm blind. I've only been here for a year so who knows. I'm in Manhattan and Queens. I'm just saying in general, MOST Asian women I see are with white guys (if not with other Asians). In Boston (where I was before), most Asians were also with white guys. And like gabryl said I'm also focusing more on the Chinese and Japanese. Not really sure about others.

There is one Asian girl that goes to my church that grew up in Jamaica, Queens and basically "acts" black. I hate saying that, but can't figure out a better way to say it at the moment.

I can understand Boston cos that's true but in NY especially the city ESPECIALLY Queens and Brooklyn, many are with black dudes. Black and white guys. hardly with their own, esepcially the younger generation, kinda weird
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 3:51am On Feb 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

karma grin

you are right. well, i don't really mind grin but no way for asian their mouth too smell lipsrsealed

Lmao. when they eat live octopus n ko? cheesy

Such marriages create gorgeous kids though. God's probably trying to say something tongue
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by fs(f): 3:55am On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

I can understand Boston cos that's true but in NY especially the city ESPECIALLY Queens and Brooklyn, many are with black dudes. Black and white guys. hardly with their own, esepcially the younger generation, kinda weird

I'm going to be more vigilant now! lol. I know I've seen them mixed young'uns on the train. I'll pay more attention now. I admit most of my view is based on the Asians in Boston, and there are many over there.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2009
One good thing about the asians though - they can be very loyal and are more subservient than even nigerian women.  grin
Nobody mentioned Indians by the way, some of them are equally cute and small.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tpia: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2009
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Gabry(f): 4:00am On Feb 27, 2009
davidylan:

One good thing about the asians though - they can be very loyal and are more subservient than even nigerian women. grin
Nobody mentioned Indians by the way, some of them are equally cute and small.

yeah right. . . Come ask your fellow brothers here see what they will tell you about Asian woman. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by fs(f): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2009
yea subservience, that's the most important thing in a spouse. lol.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Hauwa1: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2009
LOL, am not shocked grin

David did use that word eh lol typical grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 27, 2009
fs:

*Hauwa*:

LOL, am not shocked grin

David did use that word eh lol typical grin

that is the key to a successful marriage. grin Get ready to learn its use.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Hauwa1: 4:06am On Feb 27, 2009
tpia hahahaha, that is naija man for you cheesy that's always on the back of their mind.

indian ha! i saw one dating an AA. maybe for the shag though.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Hauwa1: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2009
well, i will try my best grin @ David
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tpia: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2009
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 4:53am On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

This is why black women especially black american women still have "bfs" at 56. Unnecessary loyalty and the fact that black men like to make them believe that other races arent attracted to them which isnt true.

Black men are hardly loyal to their race, dont know why the women feel like they need to be even if it's a loser, just as long as he's black. It's kinda sad.

I know. I wish I could explain why the heck I can't find anyone else attractive enough to date. I need tips on how to find other races attractive.

@ gabrywyl,

I honestly wasn't trying to be racist to Asians or anything of that sort. I am just trying to figure out if it's just me or there's someone out there like me.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tpia: 5:10am On Feb 27, 2009
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2009
1 : useful in an inferior capacity : subordinate

We should pray that David finds someone who fits this to a tee
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2009
Da Phoenix, why dont you ask "Monica" for advice or Robin Thicke's wife. Lol

Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2009
fs:

ahahahah what a nice word, me too i would prefer SUBMISSIVE to categorize the women in Japan/China but the new younger generation mostly throw all this at the window, especially the ones born/raised abroad.

tpia:

the hair could be a factor.

that quote reminded me that one reason why men were turned off by women in China/Japan was their pubic hair, most women never shave or trim all their lives due to the Asian men loving hairy women so for a foreigner it was "difficult". only the extroverted ones would shave. i had never seen that before until i moved to Japan. my first experience was a eye opener because when i lifted the girls skirt, the bulge in her underwear made me think she had a penis until i realize that it was just the amount of hair!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

try telling them to shave and see the look on their faces. as a proud member of the "going down" men, i had to stay away from eating toto with most women in Asia. it's just not clean!
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@ gabrywyl,

I honestly wasn't trying to be racist to Asians or anything of that sort. I am just trying to figure out if it's just me or there's someone out there like me.

Come to think of it, I dont think its just you. i think its called preferences. You just happened to prefer Dark Choc guys. I dont blame ou. Besides, they are indeed HOT! grin

MRbrownJAY:

ahahahah what a nice word, me too i would prefer SUBMISSIVE to categorize the women in Japan/China but the new younger generation mostly throw all this at the window, especially the ones born/raised abroad.

that quote reminded me that one reason why men were turned off by women in China/Japan was their pubic hair, most women never shave or trim all their lives due to the Asian men loving hairy women so for a foreigner it was "difficult". only the extroverted ones would shave. i had never seen that before until i moved to Japan. my first experience was a eye opener because when i lifted the girls skirt, the bulge in her underwear made me think she had a penis until i realize that it was just the amount of hair!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

try telling them to shave and see the look on their faces. as a proud member of the "going down" men, i had to stay away from eating toto with most women in Asia. it's just not clean!

OMG! Thats sooo true. . . . Its like Hello? Are you keeping a national forest or sumthin? SHAIT! that beyond dispicable. . . I cannot tolerate a national forest down there ooo. . . . . Just looking at it makes me vex. . . angry
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by JustGood(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
I could never marry any other race.
say who die?
Proper naija babe were always my desire. Inter wetin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by fs(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
davidylan:

that is the key to a successful marriage. grin Get ready to learn its use.

Good for you David, I hope you find what you truly want in a spouse. I've found mine and we're content with the way things are. Thanks.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by fs(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod, that's a nice looking couple
KarmaMod:

Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

lol I know right.

Goal for 2009: Date a non-Black dude.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by follypimpi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Daphoenix

Don't do it,Reconsider
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
Benu soun.

Like you Naija dudes in the UK especially dont run after the white Brits and Jamaicans. Hypocrites.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

Benu soun.

Like you Naija dudes in the UK especially dont run after the white Brits and Jamaicans. Hypocrites.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy he likes the yardies
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by debosky(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

Benu soun.

Is Naija-Jamaican marriage now interracial? grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
Actually It should have been Carribeans since most of them are of a variety of races but I picked Jamaicans cos they're the worst

and who dash them marriage? do they marry? cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
follypimpi:

@Daphoenix

Don't do it,Reconsider

dead! I can date whoever I choose.

By the way, it actually annoys me when I see a good looking black dude with a white girl. So, Debo if I see you with a white girl, you're asking for trouble. angry angry

lol

I need to get help

Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by KarmaMod(f): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

By the way, it actually annoys me when I see a good looking black dude with a white girl.

why?

Think of it as someone being mad that your mom married a Haitian and not a fellow Igbo man.

Mixing is the spice of life.

I doubt Noami would be a supermodel if she was full on Jamican. Na that her mama's Japanese eyes that gave her leeway. Lmfao

Tyson Beckford too.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

why?

Think of it as someone being mad that your mom married a Haitian and not a fellow Igbo man.

Mixing is the spice of life.

I doubt Noami would be a supermodel if she was full on Jamican. Na that her mama's Japanese eyes that gave her leeway. Lmfao

Tyson Beckford too.

I can stand Jamaicans - Africans, Haitians - African, basically black and black. Yes I know that is wrong but ugh, yeah, I need help. I guess I have to watch some interracial romantic comedies this weekend and clear my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.