Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Interracial Relationships Revisited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships Revisited (5691 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2009
I am not in the least bit attracted to Caucasians or Asians and I'm slightly attracted to Hispanics . . . dark skinned Hispanics. I don't know if it's just me but there is something about Black men which I just can't see in men from other races, even with all their (Black men) flaws.

If it's just me, can you tell me what I'm doing or not doing but I kinda want to date a white dude . . . might be fun.

If anyone else is going through the same thing, is there a reason why you can't leave them alone?
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I am not in the least bit attracted to Caucasians or Asians and I'm slightly attracted to Hispanics . . . dark skinned Hispanics. I don't know if it's just me but there is something about Black men which I just can't see in men from other races, even with all their (Black men) flaws.

If it's just me, can you tell me what I'm doing or not doing but I kinda want to date a white dude . . . might be fun.

If anyone else is going through the same thing, is there a reason why you can't leave them alone?

Can u shag an uncircumcised man??
If yes. . . .go for the honkies. . . .If no. . .stay with the Niggaz. grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2009
I mean some of them are circumcised right?
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2009
Abeg i only want black dude preferably naija, i dont want uncircumcised men grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2009
Nigerian women should branch out and date other men as well
that way they can appreciate us a tad better
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I mean some of them are circumcised right?

Would ask him to put his cock out for you to see before dating him

tope2000:

Abeg i only want black dude preferably naija, i dont want uncircumcised men grin

U are [b]L[/b]ACIST!!!!
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Magz(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2009
@ Post: The topic is a little bit confusing, but,

I have been going through a similar scenario. I have to say though that I will not date any whites, asians or any of the other races. It goes against my and my family's morals. But, it seems that oddly I attract many white girls. They seem to natuarally feel comfortable around me and want to "hook up". I'm not with it though. Physically, It used to be that I was only attracted to Black women and (sometimes) Hispanic women. But, since being in College, that has changed drastically. I come in contact with so many attractive women of all nationalities everyday,  It is not a matter of physical attraction anymore but purely a concious moral matter that causes me to only be available to Black Women.

Afterall, Black Man needs Black Woman.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2009
As long as he's Black, I'm good.

Wait Tope, how you know they are uncircumcised?
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2009
How many white folks take they kids to the jews for circumcision?? unless the dude is Jew grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

I have been going through a similar scenario. I have to say though that I will not date any whites, asians or any of the other races. It goes against my and my family's morals. But, it seems that oddly I attract many white girls. They seem to natuarally feel comfortable around me and want to "hook up". I'm not with it though
. Physically, It used to be that I was only attracted to Black women and (sometimes) Hispanic women. But, since being in College, that has changed drastically. I come in contact with so many attractive women of all nationalities everyday,  It is not a matter of physical attraction anymore but purely a concious moral matter that causes me to only be available to Black Women.

Afterall, Black Man needs Black Woman. Simply put.

U need to put all that behind you. Try new horizon, bro.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

I have been going through a similar scenario. I have to say though that I will not date any whites, asians or any of the other races. It goes against my and my family's morals. But, it seems that oddly I attract many white girls. They seem to natuarally feel comfortable around me and want to "hook up". I'm not with it though. Physically, It used to be that I was only attracted to Black women and (sometimes) Hispanic women. But, since being in College, that has changed drastically. I come in contact with so many attractive women of all nationalities everyday,  It is not a matter of physical attraction anymore but purely a concious moral matter that causes me to only be available to Black Women.

Afterall, Black Man needs Black Woman. Simply put.

What is immoral about interracial dating? Barack SexyAss Obama won't exist if not for interracial dating.

Treetop20:

Nigerian women should branch out and date other men as well
that way they can appreciate us a tad better

There is nothing to be appreciative of. That is the annoying part.

tope2000:

How many white folks take they kids to the jews for circumcision?? unless the dude is Jew grin

I'm on you Tope. You'll gimme that white boy's name.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2009
[img]http://.g./pagead/imgad?id=CPbZ55j6io-AfRDYBRhPMgjVgF0-aJHifQ[/img]

That can NEVER be me.

I probably should go visit the site lol
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I'm on you Tope. You'll gimme that white boy's name.

Lol . . . . i dont do white grin

~Sauron~:

U are [b]L[/b]ACIST!!!!

So are YOU cool
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Magz(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U need to put all that behind you. Try new horizon, bro.

No way

DaPhoenix:

What is immoral about interracial dating? Barack SexyAss Obama won't exist if not for interracial dating.

?? Read Alex Haley's "Roots". and "The autobiography of Malcolm X".

For me to date a white girl would be to disgrace my ancestors. Right?
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2009
tell me this again after you have dated the Jakes, Brads etc out there
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Magz(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

[img]http://.g./pagead/imgad?id=CPbZ55j6io-AfRDYBRhPMgjVgF0-aJHifQ[/img]

That can NEVER be me.

I probably should go visit the site lol

Sister, Nooooo!!!! I see that you are curious, but plz don't go dating any white men,

cry
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

Sister, Nooooo!!!! I see that you are curious, but plz don't go dating any white men,

cry

but u can date white chics?? undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

No way

brov, you are talking it a tad too far
i don't give a flying 2 shites about dating a white woman
they are humans just like us but i would say the cultural difference
would be too much to make it work in the long run.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

I haven't read either but I won't care who I'm "disgracing". It's my life, remember?

It's just sometimes I see a cute Black dude and my heart skips beats. I see a white/asian/hispanic boy who everyone else feels is equally as attractive and I don't even feel a flutter.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2009
tope2000:

So are YOU cool

I don't discriminate.

Magz:

No way

Cheese n Rice!!!
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't discriminate.

*cough*
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2009
Magz:

cry

lol
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2009
Treetop20:

brov, you are talking it a tad too far
i don't give a flying 2 shites about dating a white woman
they are humans just like us but i would say the cultural difference
would be too much to make it work in the long run.

There are some white women with African blood running in their veins.
Ever been to Scotland??
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by follypimpi(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2009
@Sauron

I 2nd that,i have hit up sum white chics with black girls body the only thing is they aint jst black.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

There are some white women with African blood running in their veins.
Ever been to Scotland??
i grew up waay up north
i have dated Scottish girls
so i know what i am on about
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2009
Maybe it's cuz Black dudes have bigger butts.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Maybe it's cuz Black dudes have bigger butts.

Bigger butts?? i thot u like holding on to them grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Sauron1: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2009
follypimpi:

@Sauron

I 2nd that,i have hit up sum white chics with black girls body the only thing is they aint jst black.

Hi five, brother.
Treetop n Magz are missing the points like a freethrow shot.

Treetop20:

i grew up waay up north
i have dated Scottish girls
so i know what i am on about

Some of em are better than Black women.
Emphasis on the word "some".
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by DaPhoenix(f): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2009
tope2000:

Bigger butts?? i thot u like holding on to them grin grin grin

I imagine myself grabbing it
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by Treetop20(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hi five, brother.
Treetop n Magz are missing the points like a freethrow shot.

Some of em are better than Black women.
Emphasis on the word "some".
lol brov, i am not missing nothing here
have you been to Brazil? shocked shocked
the women out there are just
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by arramyjay: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2009
I am attracted to all guys.
Re: Interracial Relationships Revisited by tope2000(f): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I imagine myself grabbing it

Dead grin grin grin

Treetop20:

lol brov, i am not missing nothing here
have you been to Brazil? shocked shocked
the women out there are just
lipsrsealed cry

Becareful abt brazilian chics cuz half of them used to be MEN grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / "I Spent 1k To Go Have Sex " Lady Laments Due To Okada Bad... / She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.