Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (25108 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by nobeku: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Don't worry by the time you see the Useless nonentity Amaechi roting in jail you go know.

all hail to wike the slayer of the lizard of ubima the kleptomatic Governor the servent of the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Daura President.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
whatelse can someone expect from a fellow that his woman has turned to a Big mumu..Yes I said it and you know me..Your are beyound redemption..She will finally make you commit suicide via a ghastly motor accident..SIMPLETON!!!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....nope....i was blindfolded.....so i went ahead to bang her assss.....it was actually my mum i am banging......but its alright......nasty dogs sperm like me Bleep their mum sometimes.....so don't judge me ....LOL

ok i won't enjoy grin cheesy tongue
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2015
nobeku:
whatelse can someone expect from a fellow that his woman has turned to a Big mumu..Yes I said it and you know me..Your are beyound redemption..She will finally make you commit suicide via a ghastly motor accident..SIMPLETON!!!

not until your harlot mother gets hiv for forking dogs.

product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother like you
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Ugojames(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi stopped paying corpers about three years ago because its not a must to do so. Check the NYSC statues and u will discover that employers of corpers arent bound to pay and to those that pay its simply out of their magnanimity and not a must. Before then, he was paying as at when due but when income starts dwindling significantly, he needed to set his priorities right. there is no way he will be owning pensions and salaries and he will be paying corpers who already have been paid by their primary employer -FG.
He stole no money, instead he diverted the funds to much more important things in the state.
Hope you are aware that 90% of the Corper in rivers state are posted to schools to teach? Do you know why this is?? Let me tell you, it's part of the arrangement between the rivers gov and the Nysc, that all corpers be posted to school so that the available jobs which would be given to corpers, of which most of them wouldn't be indigenes of rivers state would be preserved for the rivers state people. This is on the agreement that the said corpers would be paid for their services.
For a state like Ebonyi to pay state alawancies to corpers, Amechi and rivers state should be ashamed.....
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

ok i won't enjoy grin cheesy tongue
......i guess you are tired of my insults thats why you are twisting all my comments around.....i am glad you still rememeber one of your dog family principle which says;....a dog knows when to give up when it finally acknowlege its master.......pls allow me to end my case with this dogliful song which was composed specifically for your kind.....and it goes like this......WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!..WHOO!!WHOO!!!WHOO!!!WHOO!!!!.......i am sure your entire dog family danced to this song........Rubbish like you...
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Ugojames:

Hope you are aware that 90% of the Corper in rivers state are posted to schools to teach? Do you know why this is?? Let me tell you, it's part of the arrangement between the rivers gov and the Nysc, that all corpers be posted to school so that the available jobs which would be given to corpers, of which most of them wouldn't be indigenes of rivers state would be preserved for the rivers state people. This is on the agreement that the said corpers would be paid for their services.
For a state like Ebonyi to pay state alawancies to corpers, Amechi and rivers state should be ashamed.....

i know more than u can ever think of. even at that what i stated earlier still applies....

Check the NYSC statues and u will discover that employers of corpers arent bound to pay and to those that pay its simply out of their magnanimity and not a must.

The state is not bound to pay even though u are teaching and NYSC can never mandates any employer of her corpers to pay them. Its against the NYSC statues. If Ebonyi should choose to pay NYSC, its her choice and shouldnt be the basis why Rivers should pay. If that is Ebonyis priority so be it. They are all federating states and can make their independent decisions.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by prophetfire: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
LIES
where are your facts to support your assertion or are you one of the brainless noisemakers on nairaland?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Ugojames(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:

i know more than u can ever think of. even at that what i stated earlier still applies....

Check the NYSC statues and u will discover that employers of corpers arent bound to pay and to those that pay its simply out of their magnanimity and not a must.

The state is not bound to pay even though u are teaching and NYSC can never mandates any employer of her corpers to pay them. Its against the NYSC statues. If Ebonyi should choose to pay NYSC, its her choice and shouldnt be the basis why Rivers should pay. If that is Ebonyis priority so be it. They are all federating states and can make their independent decisions.

Bro let me tell you, op these things your saying comes easy for you to say, imagine spending 10 months in phcity (which is a very expensive city,) with only 19,800. When we were in camp we were told that we should be expecting payments from the state only to find outI that it was one of amechi's the more you look the less you see things.. Please do not bother trying to convince me otherwise because unless I get my state alawanace from rivers state, I'll not believe any word that comes out of Amechi or any of his trumpet blowers.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by cochexky: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
I HATE THIS MAN WITH PASSION , COMMON STATE ALAWI HE DID NOT PAY COPPERS., FOOL , HOW I WISH AM WIKE NOTING WILL SAVE U. IDIOT ,WICKED MAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / Soldiers, Bello Abubakar & Oyediran Adedotun Kidnapped By Bandits In Borno / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.