Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (25109 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder what "resurrected" your foolishness. After Jonathan's loss, you went underground.

Nope i re-enforced

am back to play the opposition as you guys taught me
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by kay29000(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I have problem lasting long in bed. the doctor said my partner is ugly, please all I need from you is to link me up. thanks.

Are a man or a woman?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope i re-enforced

You think this calling of names and abusing the parents of fellow forumites is what opposition is? May I know why you abuse people's mothers?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amaechi 2007-2011: A Performer

Amaechi 2011-2015: A Huge Failure
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You think this calling of names and abusing the parents of fellow forumites is what opposition is? May I know why you abuse people's mothers?

Because they are so annoying and sometimes they'll insult first and i dont take shit from anybody
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope i re-enforced

My oga, how far na

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
My oga, how far na

choi choi choi ohh mpa! the boss himself grin

i trowey salute sir
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Because they are so annoying and sometimes they'll insult first and i dont take shit from anybody
You're always the first to insult. There is hardly any person that doesn't know that "otu nne (g)i ebea (there)" is always used by you. Stop it. Show respect to women.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by boujaye: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

If wike still have any question, he should ask Ikuru who was mandated by his boss to coordinate things. grin
For records sake, some governors were not present during handover. Jigawa for instance travelled out of the country a week before handover. No law mandates such and its no offence.

Because there is no law, does that mean things should not be done decently and orderly? I remembered the out cry by its citizenry for Amaechi's refusal to form a transition committee. Was that thesame with gov. Lamido even though he travelled out of the country before the handi-over? Did you hear of any hullabaloo in Jigawa? Amaechi did not play his card well.

Amaechi disappointed me, he was all my song until he started running out of the rail and refused to take correction. To be very candid he did not finish well the race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're always the first to insult. There is hardly any person that doesn't know that "otu nne (g)i ebea (there)" is always used by you. Stop it. Show respect to women.

Nope i don't

i criticize the government they insult me i strike back in a brutal way not my fault
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by kenchylala: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

did u read the opening post at all...........here it is again............

“For the records, the Government of Rivers State under Dr. Peter Odili made substantial investment in Electric Power related Projects with the aim of mitigating the malaise of inadequate power supply,” Mr. Amaechi said.

“The Projects included generation (Omoku and Trans-Amadi 1), transmission and distribution interventions. Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on assumption of office recognized the importance of improved electric power supply in the socio-economy regeneration of the State.

“At the time Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi assumed office, of the 350 Megawatts (MW) total capacity generation assets invested by the State, only 70MW (equivalent to about 20 per cent) was available. With enthusiasm, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ramped up the efficiency to 77 per cent availability including injecting another 360MW Green Field Generation Project at Afam, of which 180MW have been commissioned and is in commercial operation.

“To mitigate the swing in efficiency and its debilitating impact on the economy, the State Government sought private sector operators and sold 70 per cent equity stake in the power generating assets’ company to NG Power HPS. For the transaction, the State Government adopted the same model as the Federal Government in the sale Egbin Power Plant. The sale was at a price per MW higher than all the privatization MW rate done by the Federal Government.

“The proceeds from sale of the equity in the power generating assets’ company was captured as income in the 2014 Appropriation Law and deployed into funding capital projects as appropriated.”

70% was sold and they followed the same FG template. Funds accrued from it was budgeted for and utilised for the betterment of rivers people.

And he paid to which account?? And wat about the skools sold TIMARIV which account did they pay all the money collected from people Leave STORY
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Let him continue na,dts his emblem....who cares abt him and his poo's.....thanks jare correctguy
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by denedene(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
ameachi i know you met a state in need of infrastructure and all, i must admit you did your best to pull the state in the right direction and we all supported you. since your defection, it is lugubrious cause you left us in crinkum crankum. you spoilt all your good works with your hands, you indirectly won the election for wike.... YOU WERE TOO FOCUS ON JONATHAN THAT PEOPLE HAD TO SUFFER FOR YOUR GOALS TO BE ACHIEVED, ANYWAYS! GOODLUCK IN YOUR ENDEAVORS

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

choi choi choi ohh mpa! the boss himself grin

i trowey salute sir
Bros mi, I de observe you o

I loyal sir

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by chrisxxx(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Continue to deceive ursef............what significant thing did wike did has Obiaakpor chairman when he was the chief executive?
When he was minister of education, the only thing he was known for was his intention to sack the entire Nigerian lecturers. Nothing more.
Wike is empty, thats a fact
No wonder u stay in Osun State. This is evidential from your surmise. Wike developmental efforts as Obio/Akpor chairman earned him the chairmanship of ALGON. He was a challenge to other LGA chairmen then.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by yak(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
freezone4real:
Amaechi tried for Nigerians, he fought the Clueless Government and won the Battle
...bros but datz not d issue on d table. datz not his primary constituency. dat action cld b diversionary
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by chinae(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's obvious that you performed more than ur d KPIs on your score card.
This guy (pardon my use of that word sir) is among my top loved politicians #no homo. smart and very dogged. but i only have problem with his political platform. in any case i understand ur plight for joining APthief though.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
chrisxxx:

No wonder u stay in Osun State. This is evidential from your surmise. Wike developmental efforts as Obio/Akpor chairman earned him the chairmanship of ALGON. He was a challenge to other LGA chairmen then.

Oponu, i stay in Rivers and it has been so for decades now. It's foolish on ur part to claim his achievements that u can't mention made him algon chair. That's prerogative of his colleagues then not achievement Goon.
Again, mention the achievement if u are sure of ursef. What about when he was minister?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
kenchylala:

And he paid to which account?? And wat about the skools sold TIMARIV which account did they pay all the money collected from people Leave STORY

U are dancing around nakedly unfortunately. What account again but states account. Did u read where it was stated that that money went into states budget?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
boujaye:

Because there is no law, does that mean things should not be done decently and orderly? I remembered the out cry by its citizenry for Amaechi's refusal to form a transition committee. Was that thesame with gov. Lamido even though he travelled out of the country before the handi-over? Did you hear of any hullabaloo in Jigawa? Amaechi did not play his card well.

Amaechi disappointed me, he was all my song until he started running out of the rail and refused to take correction. To be very candid he did not finish well the race.

The hullabaloo u are hearing is fabricated and lack substance. It's well orchestrated to give Amaechi a bad name.
Ikuru was instructed on what to do and that was it. If wike has further questions, he should direct it to ikuru.
Transition committee isn't a must. Was there one when Amaechi was about to take over? There wasn't yet he performed excellently well. It's silly for wike to continue to shout about amaechi not handing over to him directly
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by tonychristopher: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
clandestinely
Demdem:

ur wish. siddon there, already his supporters has started taking over of NDDC
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by MrP7: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think Amaechi should settle his differences with Wike asap
Good governance and half the time your not in rivers state
How much money did u use for Buhari's campaign
Did you sell rivers state property at give away prices
Amaechi you should be speaking less
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
clandestinely

What do u mean? Do u expect wike thugs of members of pdp to be in charge?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Mistermamus(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don dey talk am since dis beast don dey MAD! all d money he stole don dey make am kolo, good governance my a**. we regreted aving him as our gov bastard and he's still talking very annoying
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrP7:
I think Amaechi should settle his differences with Wike asap
Good governance and half the time your not in rivers state
How much money did u use for Buhari's campaign
Did you sell rivers state property at give away prices
Amaechi you should be speaking less

Let even assume that he used states money to fund his party apc, can u swear with ur balls that other governors like Akpabio, udaughan, Dickson and even Jonah-daft didn't use part of states resources to fund the pdp?
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Until u criticised these ones first, then u remain an hypocrite.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by nwaanambra1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope i re-enforced

and that's how u r going to play the opposition in the next 8 years? by insulting other peoples parents? NKITA ARA! grin grin grin

ne disgrace onwegi na public of igwe mmadu! cheesy cheesy grin grin

go back and read your posts! cheesy grin grin

[size=18pt]ORUBEBE![/size] grin

shameless rabid dog! make i run before you bite me! cheesy cheesy

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by chrisxxx(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Oponu, i stay in Rivers and it has been so for decades now. It's foolish on ur part to claim his achievements that u can't mention made him algon chair. That's prerogative of his colleagues then not achievement Goon.
Again, mention the achievement if u are sure of ursef. What about when he was minister?
Oluku so u r not a Rivers man and u r taking panadol for us when we have not even complained of headache?
For your information Wike built the befitting secretariet at Obio/Akpor council, Wike provided borehole water for every community in Obio/Akpor LGA, Wike tarred Eliowani road, Wike tarred several internal roads in Rumuolumeni, Wike tarred Alakahia road linking Choba, Wike tarred internal roads in Eneka commuinity, his projects are numerous.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by MrP7: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Let even assume that he used states money to fund his party apc, can u swear with ur balls that other governors like Akpabio, udaughan, Dickson and even Jonah-daft didn't use part of states resources to fund the pdp?
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Until u criticised these ones first, then u remain an hypocrite.

I'm not APC and I'm not PDP, all the governors (Both APC and PDP)are hypocrites and thieves.
I'm just responding to this article unlike what some nairalanders do
Yesterday I critisized Wike , so let's be non partisan
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by debuscket(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amechi abeg pay me my nysc state allawee, since 2013 when we finish service u still never pay us. STEEEWPID MUNU
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
chrisxxx:

Oluku so u r not a Rivers man and u r taking panadol for us when we have not even complained of headache?
For your information Wike built the befitting secretariet at Obio/Akpor council, Wike provided borehole water for every community in Obio/Akpor LGA, Wike tarred Eliowani road, Wike tarred several internal roads in Rumuolumeni, Wike tarred Alakahia road linking Choba, Wike tarred internal roads in Eneka commuinity, his projects are numerous.

Alakahia road linking Choba has been impassable for many many years now.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

and that's how u r going to play the opposition in the next 8 years? by insulting other peoples parents? NKITA ARA! grin grin grin

ne disgrace onwegi na public of igwe mmadu! cheesy cheesy grin grin

go back and read your posts! cheesy grin grin

[size=18pt]ORUBEBE![/size] grin

shameless rabid dog! make i run before you bite me! cheesy cheesy

Thunder fire your harlot mother to death

Useless nonentity
bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i
otu nne i ebea

die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by nwaanambra1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]Thunder fire your harlot mother to death

Useless nonentity
bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i
otu nne i ebea

die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin[/s]

OOOOOORUBEEBEEEE!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community / Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate / Four Officers Missing In Benue As Herdsmen Ambush Police Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.