Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (25110 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Benzzle: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Amaechi is a thief and after Wike finish with him even the illiterate Daura President the bastard kunu sipping gorilla will not save him.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Mr man you're angry...please election is over, amaechi is the best gov ever in rivers state,hopefully wike will be better and next time ask your intelligent father to contest an election so he can get you a job...BASTARD son of a USELESS father

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Just like your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300 reasons with her pucccy.

your father is a rabid dog And your mother too is a harlot so technically you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother.

bastard

Ikpu nne i ebea

buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Its like yo don't think bfor yo spew trash,dts why condoms ought 2hv come out earlier cos you're a product of an insane sperm....I jst laughed whenn yo mention ma mum cos as ur flat head is,so ur level of reasoning.....I pity ur side LovePeddler mum sha,she's to be blamed cos if she's allow yo to go along her period,then you'll not hv been here.....nitwit
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
......And you are a certified mumu thinking baboon

Because your mother forks dogs grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by writetopoker: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
freezone4real:
Amaechi tried for Nigerians, he fought the Clueless Government and won the Battle
y do we allow our ignoramus tendenies to afffect our comment, i dnt think u knw any tin about rivers. Amaechi is a useless thief. 2nd best state on internal generated income. Some times we should be reasonable
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

he stole everything he's a thief that will die very soon.

Demdem:

What did he "thieve"? grin grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
ICEMAN:
I haven't read it. Don't need to. He should shut the Bleep up! The total dilapidation explains his style of governance to anyone with half a brain! Politicians are annoying. They steal then lie in public and nobody says anything about it. If Nigeria support or believe this man then there is truly no hope. Do not listen to any politicians side of ameachi's story. Look at Port Harcourt. The roads, poor infrastructure, high unemployment rate, non-payment of fees and allowances to those on state scholarships, non-payment of salaries and arrears owed to civil servants. Show any sane person that can add,subtract,divide and multiply where this GOAT spent the N257 Billion Naira he was given over a span of eight years plus the N17.7 Billion he was owing commercial banks. Where the hell was in spent. ameachi should SHUT UP his stinking pie hole!
.........Somebody needs to melt you....you are saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Niseamaka(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Sharap Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey

What's wrong in sipping kunu?. Do u know what kunu is made from?. It's very nutritious. Try it someday.

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
olusipimp:

Its like yo don't think bfor yo spew trash,dts why condoms ought 2hv come out earlier cos you're a product of an insane sperm....I jst laughed whenn yo mention ma mum cos as ur flat head is,so ur level of reasoning.....I pity ur side LovePeddler mum sha,she's to be blamed cos if she's allow yo to go along her period,then you'll not hv been here.....nitwit

Just go and kill that tattered harlot mother of yours that gave you dog's gene.

now you are a product of dog's sperm no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300 Useless nonentity

better go and find clients for your Hopless harlot mother Because no tuwo for a lazy bastard mallam like you.

ode

Otu nne i ebea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by writetopoker: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

What did he "thieve"? grin grin
so if ekiti, zamfara state dey cry rivas too go dey cry, my man be reasonable
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Niseamaka:

What's wrong in sipping kunu?. Do u know what kunu made from?. It's very nutritious. Try it someday.

yes that's what the Useless president sips every day that makes him forget his essential duty as a president making him more dullard and brainless
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Benzzle:
Mr man you're angry...please election is over, amaechi is the best gov ever in rivers state,hopefully wike will be better and next time ask your intelligent father to contest an election so he can get you a job...BASTARD son of a USELESS father
That's a TEchnical Knock Out,I love ur response,he's a worthless nitwit frm a worthless sperm absorbed and spew out by a worthless biatch/side-chick

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Benzzle:
That's a TEchnical Knock Out,I love ur response,he's a worthless nitwit frm a worthless sperm absorbed and spew out by a worthless biatch
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Lovers of Jonah-daft by default arent wired to believe him and its not unexpected.
Lol, I'm non-partisan, ii pledge only to Nigeria ma country dude.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Niseamaka(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
E
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
writetopoker:
so if ekiti, zamfara state dey cry rivas too go dey cry, my man be reasonable

Even Akwa Ibom they cry. Pensioners there are also being owned and not all contractors have been paid. Besides, by the time Amaechi was going in May, April salaries have started twinkling in despite huge deduction in income. Please go back and read the opening post.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Benzzle:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Useless nonentity
Die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

Amaechi is a thief and wike will send him to his early grave Amaechi is the worst Governor after Aregbesola he's a ball sucker of burukutu sipping Hopless bastard Daura President gworo chewing bastard monkey called mumuhamado Buhari.

deal with it wike is a demi god

Amaechi is a lizard
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Buhari is a terrorist
i know
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Just go and kill that tattered harlot mother of yours that gave you dog's gene.

now you are a product of dog's sperm no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300 Useless nonentity

better go and find clients for your Hopless harlot mother Because no tuwo for a lazy bastard mallam like you.

ode

Otu nne i ebea
I laugh in OBj's voice,I said it....ur brain need a factory resetting cos dt worthless sperm dt produce dumbass like yo is already turning to what is called brain half-life and defect to you
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by drshrewd: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
yes sir we can see it

over 13,000 graduates employed at a go

over 500 modern schools

over 100 primary health centers

hundreds of roads fixed including dualised major roads as well as inner streets with underground drainage and walk ways

Agricultural revolution songail farm intuitive comes to mind

stopped cultism and shrink the powers of most ND war lords

Grater ph initiative, rainbow town, etc

sir you are too much cool

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:

Lol, I'm non-partisan, ii pledge only to Nigeria ma country dude.

Fair Enough
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Ayietim(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Most lived and died without being celebrated, the reason is, they left their world the way they met it, few are never forgotton, because they lived and died as legends, they lived selflessly, so that most can live meaningfully. http://ayietim.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
olusipimp:

I laugh in OBj's voice,I said it....ur brain need a factory resetting cos dt worthless sperm dt produce dumbass like yo is already turning to what is called brain half-life and defect to you

Just like your harlot mother's puccccy needs hypo for intensive wash. you are even an embarrassment to your Godforsaken father the rabid dog go and chop poo with him because you don't belong to human

you're a product of dog's sperm

deal with that
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by tonychristopher: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls where is amaechi the Judas of ubima ....?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Ugojames(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anytime I see a post like this I can't help but think the op of this topic is a fool!!! This same Amechi has not paid his workers in this case corpers who served as teachers in his schools, the last time he paid them was 3years ago, these are people who collect 10k for their services to the state and they work and teach the students without any sort of recognition from the state government.if you do the maths 3 years at 3 batches a year is equal to 6 batches!!! Who have not been paid 1 kobo,
Amechi has stolen our money 110,000.00 naira for each Corper for the past 3 years, op do the maths!!! angry
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Niseamaka(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

yes that's what the Useless president sips every day that makes him forget his essential duty as a president making him more dullard and brainless

Are u sure u read my response b4 u replied with this?.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
Pls where is amaechi the Judas of ubima ....?

He is currently in Abuja going in and out of Aso rock as he deem fit grin grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by kenchylala: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
The best Governor Rivers state have ever had has just spoken. More power to u.
A true achiever. Rivers will forever be grateful.

The power plants before he left office he sold them and you say he is good, indeed rivers people can't forget him
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by abbaapple: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Don't worry by the time you see the Useless nonentity Amaechi roting in jail you go know.

all hail to wike the slayer of the lizard of ubima the kleptomatic Governor the servent of the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Daura President.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
dis dude u are d worst Hydra headed monster ve evr seen, ur dad most b a gaylord, ur familys are d only zombies from a hulocost mountain evr exist.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by TippyTop(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amaechi is compound fool.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Niseamaka:

Are u sure u read my response b4 u replied with this?.

Yes kunu is good but over sipping it just like the bastard kunu sipping monkey Buhari is bad, his brain keeps getting duller. he should port to fura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by ICEMAN(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.........Somebody needs to melt you....you are saying rubbish

Na 4 Nairaland dem dey melt person? Bros open your eyes. Look well. sufferman /vagabond!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbaapple:
dis dude u are d worst Hydra headed monster ve evr seen, ur dad most b a gaylord, ur familys are d only zombies from a hulocost mountain evr exist.

Nope your mother is a harlot
your father is an arm robber
your ancestors are goats
your family are just bunch of dog's sperm products

so go and rot in hades

son of a nasty pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara / Four Officers Missing In Benue As Herdsmen Ambush Police Team / Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.