Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (25107 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by elosar(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
S
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by jaybee104(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by AKPOSbaba: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
wike na true?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by RedEagle: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Uncle Amaechi you forgot to add "NOT".
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:
ii find iit difficult to believe this man undecided

Lovers of Jonah-daft by default arent wired to believe him and its not unexpected.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by olusipimp(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Amaechi is a thief and after Wike finish with him even the illiterate Daura President the bastard kunu sipping gorilla will not save him.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
You're so daft to da extent of finking with ur anus, dis ppl you're abusing are doin better in thheir various fields,what has your father contributed inn ur family talkless of ur street, ur bus stop,ur area,ur state and to Nigeria....TANoids....Is dis how you'll be for four yrs,I pity ur life

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by ckmayoca: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Don't worry by the time you see the Useless nonentity Amaechi roting in jail you go know.

all hail to wike the slayer of the lizard of ubima the kleptomatic Governor the servent of the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Daura President.

Yuck! Is this really how u talk in person as in in reality? Like u knw when u dislike someone or like a salesgirl forget to give u ur balance and u go back and act dis way?

2 Likes

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

hehehehehe..............Amaechi in jail, Another huge joke.
News Flash................Jonah-daft and sheppo has been booted out.
Checkmate. grin

Watch and see him rot in jail not even the kunu sipping dullard monkey mumhari and his prostitute wife will save him.

breaking news wike 20 Amaechi 0

facts =Rivers State = 10 apc Hopless states cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Popemax(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Amaechi is a thief and after Wike finish with him even the illiterate Daura President the bastard kunu sipping gorilla will not save him.

LOOOOL...u wan kii person
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Watch and see him rot in jail not even the kunu sipping dullard monkey mumhari and his prostitute wife will save him.

breaking news wike 20 Amaechi 0

facts =Rivers State = 10 apc Hopless states cheesy

Demdem:
[s][/s]
hehehehehe..............Amaechi in jail, Another huge joke.
News Flash................Jonah-daft and sheppo has been booted out.
Checkmate. grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
olusipimp:

You're so daft to da extent of finking with ur anus, dis ppl you're abusing are doin better in thheir various fields,what has your father contributed inn ur family talkless of ur street, ur bus stop,ur area,ur state and to Nigeria....TANoids....Is dis how you'll be for four yrs,I pity ur life

Just like your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300 reasons with her pucccy.

your father is a rabid dog And your mother too is a harlot so technically you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother.

bastard

Ikpu nne i ebea

buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by daikale: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok, let me ask Wike
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
ckmayoca:

Yuck! Is this really how u talk in person as in in reality? Like u knw when u dislike someone or like a salesgirl forget to give u ur balance and u go back and act dis way?

Sharap Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by atiakatata: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
What i dont understand is why he went to the wasteful method of constructing a rail line on pillars. Most big cities in the world use a Tram and in the older cities Metro. The mordern way of Mass transport is a tram and not something built on pillars. Its too expensive if you do a rail project like that

You have to do a Tram way not wasting money on pillars

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Buhari is a certified terrorist
ok
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Swagk101(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
freezone4real:
Amaechi tried for Nigerians, he fought the Clueless Government and won the Battle
I'd av bought u a bottle of orijin bitters...SNAP will be a perfect substitution
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Popemax(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wike is seriously hunting u like elephant and will catch u like Lion
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Christmasdon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmm
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by pheesayor(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Instead of Wike to use the little time he has to make impact he's busy chasing shadows. The tribunal will come for him soon
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by writetopoker: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
freezone4real:
Amaechi tried for Nigerians, he fought the Clueless Government and won the Battle
Amaechi tried what? Am nt sure u knw any tin about rivers state. Amaechi is a usekess thieve
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Popemax:
Wike is seriously hunting u like elephant and will catch u like Lion

He is free to hunt. Lion of Ubinma dey kampe. No shaking grin grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you don't believe Ameachi then you never knew how Peter odili dealt with river state.

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
writetopoker:
Amaechi tried what? Am nt sure u knw any tin about rivers state. Amaechi is a usekess thieve

What did he "thieve"? grin grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

.....And you are a mumu - Adultnextdoor

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Lovers of Jonah-daft by default arent wired to believe him and its not unexpected.

Useless dickkk sucker of the Hopless brainless illiterate bastard terrorist Daura President the bastard burukutu sipping gorilla the president Michelle corner,the old malnourished daura cow.

the worst illiterate bastard president ever.

mumuhamado Buhari
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:

.....And you are a mumu - Adultnextdoor

yes because you're a product of goat's sperm grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by ICEMAN(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
I haven't read it. Don't need to. He should shut the Bleep up! The total dilapidation explains his style of governance to anyone with half a brain! Politicians are annoying. They steal then lie in public and nobody says anything about it. If Nigeria support or believe this man then there is truly no hope. Do not listen to any politicians side of ameachi's story. Look at Port Harcourt. The roads, poor infrastructure, high unemployment rate, non-payment of fees and allowances to those on state scholarships, non-payment of salaries and arrears owed to civil servants. Show any sane person that can add,subtract,divide and multiply where this GOAT spent the N256 Billion Naira he was given over a span of eight years plus the N17.7 Billion he was owing commercial banks. Where the hell was it spent. ameachi should SHUT UP his stinking pie hole!

This is how much he was given. It is on record:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/rotimi-amaechi-received-n2576-billion.html
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Sharap Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey
......And you are a certified mumu thinking baboon
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

What did he "thieve"? grin grin

he stole everything he's a thief that will die very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.