Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (25120 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:
Nope your harlot mother should be killed for forking a rabid dog grin
.....I will leave you to the people of Cross-River state......they will know what to do with you and your entire Dog-family
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....I will leave you to the people of Cross-River state......they will know what to do with you and your entire Dog-family

no na you're a product of dog's sperm not me no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300 grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Just admit you're a product of dog's sperm and let's allow you to live among humans ee? grin
.......too bad for your condition.....to make you feel better,we human beings have decided to let you dogs live among us even as pets and for security purpose
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

no na you're a product of dog's sperm not me no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300 grin
........saying the same thing.....keep barking bro,thats the only language you and your entire family understands.....dont worry......i dont judge.....LOL
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.......too bad for your condition.....to make you feel better,we human beings have decided to let you dogs live among us even as pets and for security purpose

Nope you're a dog's sperm product and you know that
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
........saying the same thing.....keep barking bro,thats the only language you and your entire family understands.....dont worry......i dont judge.....LOL

yes i love talking to a dog's sperm like you cheesy tongue
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope you're a dog's sperm product and you know that
.....Well....what I know for sure is that you and your family belong in the Animal Control Centre.....LOl
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

yes i love talking to a dog's sperm like you cheesy tongue
.......Which ultimately makes you a dog... WHOO!!WHOO!!!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.......Which ultimately makes you a dog... WHOO!!WHOO!!!

there you go barking like your father bingo the rabid dog grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....Well....what I know for sure is that you and your family belong in the Animal Control Centre.....LOl

permit me to name you mr bingo jrn grin
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by ucheuzor1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
one thing that have come to my consciousness is that we nigerians we are 2 over expectanct .gov rotimi amaechi tried as a governor in rivers state.. for those calling him a thief, u should know that there is No governor or government that is of pure conscience.

2 Likes

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

permit me to name you mr bingo jrn grin
....I Already named your mum that.....maybe I will call you boosky......yes....i think its perfect for you
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

there you go barking like your father bingo the rabid dog grin
.....no....actually,that was me trying to tell your dad that I dont understand dog language
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by abbaapple: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

but i have time to fork your mother's asss grin
. Shittt!!! Ur mum must be a street lesbian i guest!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbaapple:
. Shittt!!! Ur mum must be a street lesbian i guest!

Nope your mother is a prostitute that forks dogs
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....no....actually,that was me trying to tell your dad that I dont understand dog language

mr bingo himself do you fork your mother's asss too?
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....I have forked my mother's asss

shocked choi!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

mr bingo himself do you fork your mother's asss too?
....no....but I know its very common among dogs like you and your entire family
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

shocked choi!
....dont know how you did but like I said dogs always find their way
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....dont that my harlot mother have a big pucccy hole
shocked shocked really cheesy
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....no....but I know its very common among dogs like me to fork my mother's asss
ok i know
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by kotv: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
He's still talking. The Judas is still talking. Issoright by the time wike is done with him, even boko haram will pity him. Grade A mumu
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by chinenye80: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
The best Governor Rivers state have ever had has just spoken. More power to u.
A true achiever. Rivers will forever be grateful.
. If Peter Odili achieved one Third of what Rotimi Amechi established, Rivers State should have been a heaven. Amechi is a thinker.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're learning Igbo. I'm sure you English is poor. How can you be using an apostrophe before and after two vowels? FYI, onyi is gift. Onye, which you're supposed to use, is a person.

God bless the President.
thank you! but still on the matter...

ibu onyearah norni!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Are a man or a woman?
for now, I'm a woman's man.

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by worksmart(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just like the president who seem to be no where to be found at any live events in Nigeria and who seems to be doing nothing else but apparently having endless meetings about Boko haram and flying from one summit to another, not even managing to accomplish the first item on any president's to- do list which is to appoint his cabinet of ministers; Amaechi is equally missing.

As with PMB who seems unable to exchange a single word with a journalists, story tellers are writing news using his name knowing he is unable to appear before the press to refute them.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Tbamo(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2015
I served in rivers state in 2013 and I can say from an outsiders perspective that amaechi wad one of the best governors in the country! Every road in port Harcourt that was In good condition was constructed during his tenure!
All the health centres were world class buildings and he built 120, not counting the primary schools all over the state!
All rivers state doctors got cars and also I think the lawyers were also given!
I hate APC but I will say the truth amaechi tried!

1 Like

Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:10am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
ok i know
........shout out to your dog family....i respect them for their doggedness......OYA BOOSKY!!RUN BOY!!!RUN BACK TO YOUR CAGE!!NOW BOY!!!....thats me talking to you.....the dog family that loves the doggy sex style.....WEREY!OSHI!!
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thank you! but still on the matter...

ibu onyearah norni!
Ibu ko, baba Suwe ni.
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by bloodkiIler: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
........shout out to my father the rabid dog ....i respect him for his doggedness......OYA BOOSKY!!RUN BOY!!!RUN BACK TO my CAGE!!NOW BOY!!!....thats me talking to my harlot mother .....the dog family that loves the doggy sex style.....my harlot mother is WEREY!OSHI!! i gangbangged her assss yesterday so sweet
shocked shocked cheesy good boy
Re: How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
shocked shocked cheesy good boy
.....nope....you were blindfolded.....so you werent able to see clearly.....it was actually your mum you were banging......but its alright......nasty dogs Bleep their mum sometimes.....so I wont judge you....LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.