Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546871 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Sorry folks. I was online but not on NL.

herself:

quick question house,

how were you guys able to pay for your application fee?. am applying to a school in texas and am using the apply texas app. i'm meeting a brickwall as they want a mastercard which i don't have. i have a visacard card and thats not applicable. does anybody know how i can get past this. like,what are my options? to those schooling in texas, any way i can pay without using the mastercard?
please share. thanks.

I use a Skye Bank prepaid visa card for all my online transactions including those on the ApplyTexas web application. It is quite easy to get. Walk into any Skye Bank branch, request for one with the following documents: Utility Bill, Identification document, $50 minimum opening balance, and passport photographs. You will get the card that same day if you supply all your documents. Then all you have to do is change the PIN on a Skye Bank ATM before you make any online payments. Mind you, they charge $20 (deductible from your $50) for issuing you the card. If you want me to make the payment on your behalf, shoot me an email: superbrainnl at gmail.com

sanciro:

@superbrain,pls dropp your yahoo messenger I'd.thanx bro

Shoot me an email bro. Then I'll reply with the ID.

imperiouxx:

Someone should help me with GRE materials, like where I can get it downloaded or anyhow. Though, my school waive it but I will need the result just to be on a better side later. Thanks

Send me an email. I have the NOVA and Barrons GRE materials. I will send it to you as soon as I see your mail. Cheers!

@ House, still waiting for my admission letter from Penn State. Hopefully, I should get it by mid-April.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by next2TX: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ seal777, hw was ur interview ystaday kindly update us,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
next2_TX:

@ seal777, hw was your interview ystaday kindly update us,

I was going to ask but I thought I'd just be a lil bit patient. seal777, how far na?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello Nairalander,
You guys are really doing a great job adding values to people lives. Please i need people to help me on how to pay my sevis fee thru western union in seme. I am planing to go there this week but i don't know where the Ecobank is. I will be grateful if people can give me details on how to get there, the total fee i will need to pay and do i need to change the money to dollars?
Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 5:04am On Mar 23, 2011
herself:

quick question house,

how were you guys able to pay for your application fee?. am applying to a school in texas and am using the apply texas app. i'm meeting a brickwall as they want a mastercard which i don't have. i have a visacard card and thats not applicable. does anybody know how i can get past this. like,what are my options? to those schooling in texas, any way i can pay without using the mastercard?
please share. thanks.

Herself, I would advice you to contact the school first and explain things to them. I actually got a waiver for the application fee because I'm on my school's Facebook page when I applied. I suggest you tell them you are not able to pay because of your location and see what they have to say. If that does not work out then you look for someone to pay it for you
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by herself(f): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2011
djunit1:

Herself, I would advice you to contact the school first and explain things to them. I actually got a waiver for the application fee because I'm on my school's Facebook page when I applied. I suggest you tell them you are not able to pay because of your location and see what they have to say. If that does not work out then you look for someone to pay it for you

thanks. sent a mail to them yesterday. got a reply that yesterday saying they got my mail and will get back to me. just wanted to know that my other options are, is all,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by visuals(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
HELLO FRIENDS,
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH AND I'VE BEEN READING AND PRAYING,
WHAT DO U THINK BY THIS POSSIBLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS,
Q-1: WHY DO U WISH TO STUDY IN THE US AND NOT YOUR COUNTRY?
A Certificate obtained from an American university will mostly meet or exceed any requirements in any other part of the world ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA,
Q-2: SO TELL ME,HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS SCHOOL?
During my undergraduate days at LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
Q-3: WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR MASTERS?
My undergraduate course in Economics is just a basic understanding of different modules and to take up much competitive roles in an organization I require a masters degree,
Q-4: WHY ONLY the UNIVERSITY,WHY NOT OTHER UNIVERSITY?
For 125 years, the UNIVERSITY has provided students with tools for success, skills and credentials that support their immediate and long-range goals,
Q-5: WHERE IS YOUR SCHOOL LOCATED?
MINNEAPOLIS DOWNTOWN, 80 South
Q-6: WHO IS SUPPORTING YOUR EDUCATION?
My uncle
Q: WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOUR EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY?
All experience recieved at the would be used for the prosperity and welfare of my homeland, NIGERIA,
Q: WHAT DOES UNCLE DO?
?

PLS,WHAT DO U THINK IT
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Daybeecee(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
@deevick246 Thanks so much bro for your last info. God Bless
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
visuals:

HELLO FRIENDS,
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH AND I'VE BEEN READING AND PRAYING,
WHAT DO U THINK BY THIS POSSIBLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS,
Q-1: WHY DO U WISH TO STUDY IN THE US AND NOT YOUR COUNTRY?
A Certificate obtained from an American university will mostly meet or exceed any requirements in any other part of the world ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA,
Q-2: SO TELL ME,HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS SCHOOL?
During my undergraduate days at LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
Q-3: WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR MASTERS?
My undergraduate course in Economics is just a basic understanding of different modules and to take up much competitive roles in an organization I require a masters degree,
Q-4: WHY ONLY the UNIVERSITY,WHY NOT OTHER UNIVERSITY?
For 125 years, the UNIVERSITY has provided students with tools for success, skills and credentials that support their immediate and long-range goals,
Q-5: WHERE IS YOUR SCHOOL LOCATED?
MINNEAPOLIS DOWNTOWN, 80 South
Q-6: WHO IS SUPPORTING YOUR EDUCATION?
My uncle
Q: WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOUR EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY?
All experience recieved at the would be used for the prosperity and welfare of my homeland, NIGERIA,
Q: WHAT DOES UNCLE DO?
?

PLS,WHAT DO U THINK IT

Laugh wan tear ma shokoto i hope dey dont trow u off guard and u tell the consular am sorry i didnt cram that wan  grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by visuals(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Dantecmu

Common man,it was a mistake joo!
It was supposed to be Q: WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOUR EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY?

A: All experience recieved at d University would be used for the prosperity and welfare of my homeland, NIGERIA
Besides,why didnt you correct instead of laughing at someone's mistakes?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ visuals, take it lightly. All the guy is trying to say is that the answers should come more naturally from you. Some questions you don't expect can be thrown at you like Why is your uncle sponsoring you? And why didn't you apply for your masters in Nigeria instead? It can be anything. Have you read the thread from beginning? There are a few tips you can learn from the wealth of information in here. Don't hesitate to ask any question when in doubt.

Where is seal777?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by visuals(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Superbrain, Thanks bro,i'm taking my time.I read the thread from page 1 and i got some of this questions and answers there.I'm just scared nii o because i've nt done it before, God helping us
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hello Nairalander,
You guys are really doing a great job adding values to people lives. Please i need people to help me on how to pay my sevis fee thru western union in seme. I am planing to go there this week but i don't know where the Ecobank is. I will be grateful if people can give me details on how to get there, the total fee i will need to pay and do i need to change the money to dollars?
Thanks
Please need someone to reply me
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kenniebaba: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2011
Hello folks if you have any questions with regards to studying in America fill free to holla @ur boi i really benefited from this forum and i want to help any one that needs an helping hand so fill free to send an email, would have displayed my cellphone number but some people would just make a mess of it, anyway i will provide u guys with an email address u can reach me on.

Hope to read from someone that needs advice or my help in someway.Was granted a visa to study in America and i am having a swell time here in the
states.

EMAIL:Stellent009@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Rudrapriya(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2011
Sri Rudrapriya Astro Center Is A Mystical Organization Created To Uplift The Whole Of Human Society To Enable Them Balance The Equation Of Both Material And Spiritual Life. Through The Sciences Of Mysticism, Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology, Parapsychology, Marriage Compatibility, Palmistry, Tarot Card Reading, Fortune Telling, Yoga Meditation, Ayur Vedic Herbs & Medicines To Cure Any Kind Of Sickness & Diseases Est.

Temple Head Quater.
1008 Durga Mataji Narg,
Mumbai, India.
+919769121948
Email Address:
Astrocentresrirudrapriya@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2011
If you are living in Lagos. . . . .  when you get to Mile 2 ask pple where you can get buses or cab going to Seme ( i think is around 400-500 naira). when you get to seme i'll advice you to to have anything with those okada man. The bank you are paying money to is not far fromm the border, all you have to do is to talk to those immigration officer and let them know what's going on. ou may need a yellow, you can  buy that are the airport here in nigeria cus if you get there that day and you don't have you'll see hell.

You'll need to pay with thier own currency (Cafer) not $ and pls i won beg you 4 some tthing . . . . . . No do like ajebo oooo . . . .  . . just do like person wey dey come from Ajegunle and just make sure you hold enough.

Hope this Helps.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2011
Rudrapriya:

Sri Rudrapriya Astro Center Is A Mystical Organization Created To Uplift The Whole Of Human Society To Enable Them Balance The Equation Of Both Material And Spiritual Life. Through The Sciences Of Mysticism, Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology, Parapsychology, Marriage Compatibility, Palmistry, Tarot Card Reading, Fortune Telling, Yoga Meditation, Ayur Vedic Herbs & Medicines To Cure Any Kind Of Sickness & Diseases Est.

Temple Head Quater.
1008 Durga Mataji Narg,
Mumbai, India.
+919769121948
Email Address:
Astrocentresrirudrapriya@yahoo.com

Na Ogun  go kill you ,  sango ni apa Iran ki rannn eeee

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by trutuk: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Anyone with info on University of Wisconsin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2011
@seef Thanks for your reply. Please i don't get you fully. What do you mean my yellow and what do i need to get at the airport. Do you have any idea on the amount they will charge me at the bank. Please i need your quick response.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imconfused(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hi,
Please pardon my writing this here.I am about to start the process for applying for a visiting visa to the US.i am a student in the carribeans,my mom's cousin is doing the invite.Please,i'd like to know what documents to go with,on his part and mine.
He is a medical doctor and a citizen.
Thanks a lot.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seal777(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
Thanks guys 4askin afta me,sorry i reported late 4duty.I m sorry 2inform u guys dat i was denied.I was interview by a guy wit 2ladies 2his right 11.55 for 7.30 apptment:Interview goes thus,
wats ur purpose of goin 2america,which univesity?, course?,y this course?,ow many university did u apply 2?(in my case 1)do u av any relative in Us(in my case my brother/sponsor on trainin in houston,my cousin on workin visa&a family friend citizen(al 3 works wit Chevron),wat do u do(i told him&show him a referenc letter&pay slip),ask 4my sponsors account(i showd him&he glancd tru).Said am single(said yes bt i av a 2yr relatnship,my job,my life&families bak home),ask y my passport is fresh(told him i ve had no reason 2travel bt av one nw dats y im applying).he ask if i wil b comin bak(i explaind),he lukd @me steadily yl i focus on him like babalawo&he ask if i was sure of comin bak(i smilled&said DEFINATELY). Im sorry i cant issue u a visa nw.I was smiling on my way out yle d word congratulatn greetd me right,left&centre
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seal777(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
I was smiling because i knew he had no reason to deny me, i felt no guilt at all cos i knew i deserve it, i am back to my life in 9ija bt wil b back there again June to collect my visa, one tin i observe yl i was in is that visas was given more to couples
(6 of them i saw),old ones 4of them,training 2 of dem i saw bt no student), U can also attend interview without sevis fee bt must pay thereafter if given, lastly, it is nt to ur advantage to cram anytin as u might 4get(in my case i was reading newspaper al tru). The phobia for american embassy is unfounded if u re busy here in naija, Goodluck to you guys(nt Goodluck Jonathan o)lol!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Touchboi: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
Is anyone considering addmission for spring 2012, im 19 and presntly in my ssce class and i am taking ma SAT in may.What do i need to know about getting ma student visa successfully.I have ma aunty and grandma as sponsors.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
@seal777 am vry sowwy to ear the bad news.
@everyone,i sent my documents(wit nipost) to the skool i applied to since on the 28 of febuary nd they hav nt gotten it till date,it is a registered mail though.am sry bt hope my docs ar nt lost?d post office pple ar assuring me dat the skool will get it but am scared they might not.pple pls wat do u tink? embarassed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by fris(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
Just recorvering from the trauma.

Mine goes thus.

Got at the embassy at 6am in abuja Embassy with crowd there already.I was like una no dey sleep ni?.

We marched in by 7am with a long que.

Finally got in by 9am with such a long que.

I went to cubicle 8.A young guy like that.

Me: Good Morning sir 'with a smile'
VO: Your application
Me Here it is.
VO: What are you going to the US for?
Me: For studies sir
VO: What school? Oh i see it Louisiana.
VO: Why this school ?
Me: reasons.
VO: What course?
Me: Blah blah
VO: What courses are you going to be taking under this degree?
Me: Stammering the answer.
VO: Your WAEC Please?
Me: Here it is sir.
VO: What have you been doing since 2006.
Me.: I been blah blah and blah and showed prove of certificates.
VO: Did you apply to anyother school?
Me: No sir,
VO: Why and how would you know this school is good and standard.How did you do your research?
Me; I did personal research on the school,It was also recommended by a man of God too,I said all good things about the school.
VO: where is your GMAT,Toefl.
Me: No i was waived off it.It is stated on my I-20 sir.
VO; You see how did they evaluate your WAEC result because any standard school in US will ask you for one.Am not sure of this school
Me: It is standard sir,I recite all the good things about the school and it's accredited
VO: Do you know a guy has been here today with same school? Do you know him?
Me: No i came here alone.
VO: That's a lie,Because you both are almost saying samething.
Me: Speechless !!!
VO: Now do you know that your friend that was here earlier with same school and almost same reason?
Me: No sir,I don't know anyone.
VO: At the USA embassy we take visa application very seriously.At such i am not satisfied you are going for studies.Please take your documents.
Me: 'Feeling' Downcast, Really i know no one and i came alone.Almost cried.

So that was it.I came home yesterday with aero flight and sad like sh*t but i will reapply later again and hope for another fair interview.The guy was too strict and too fast.Didn't even give me a breathing space or thinking space.

Please anyone going for interview to please forget what you know.It is strictly God's favour.I just confirmed it.I was confident and read all i need to know.But i know it's God's time.I will get it next application at same Abuja still.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by layric: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2011
i see that embassy is getting more hot,i think we need to sit more tight as well.they are in our country.
Am truly sorry fir those that got denial but keep trying you will get it for real.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ossicle: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2011
seal777:

Thanks guys 4askin afta me,sorry i reported late 4duty.I m sorry 2inform u guys dat i was denied.I was interview by a guy wit 2ladies 2his right 11.55 for 7.30 apptment:Interview goes thus,
wats your purpose of goin 2america,which univesity?, course?,y this course?,ow many university did u apply 2?(in my case 1)do u av any relative in Us(in my case my brother/sponsor on trainin in houston,my cousin on workin visa&a family friend citizen(al 3 works wit Chevron),wat do u do(i told him&show him a referenc letter&pay slip),ask 4my sponsors account(i showd him&he glancd tru).Said am single(said yes bt i av a 2yr relatnship,my job,my life&families bak home),ask y my passport is fresh(told him i ve had no reason 2travel bt av one nw dats y im applying).he ask if i wil b comin bak(i explaind),he lukd @me steadily yl i focus on him like babalawo&he ask if i was sure of comin bak(i smilled&said DEFINATELY). Im sorry i cant issue u a visa nw.I was smiling on my way out yle d word congratulatn greetd me right,left&centre

Hey Seal777,Please don't feel downcast,you need to understand that times and seasons apply to every reactions and outcomes of life, Note that you didn't get the VISA,not because the VO denied you but because the time to move on is not now, you are being prepared for better opportunities waiting ahead of you.

Don't want to talk too much but one thing I will tell you is just RELAX,PREPARE and most importantly PRAY!, and I am sure you will see the green light, you are destined for greatness brother!

I wish you the best in all you do either in NIGERIA or in the US.

Then,haha!, my big day is on the 28th march(Monday) @ Abj, I should gladly relay my experience to the house!

Peace!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewsmt: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2011
My brothers and sisters, i'm back on here for better.
I WENT TO PAY MY SEVIS FEE YESTERDAY AND THE GUY MADE MISTAKE ON MY SCHOOL CODE. A FIGURE IS MISSING, BUT HE TOLD ME HE HAS SENT THE CORRECT INFOR TO WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANY PROBLEM WHEN GETTING TO THE EMBASSY?. I WANT TO KNOW PRIOR MY INTERVIEW DATE. WAITING FOR UR REPLY AND GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO THEIR INTERVIEW.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ seal777, I'm very sorry to hear that. Nothing do you because you are going back there to get that VISA and dedicate it to GOD and this humble house.

@ fris, I understand the trauma you might have passed through since that day but I'm assuring you success next time.

@ both seal777 & fris, I will suggest you guys should quickly apply to one more school now and go back and get that VISA even in the presence of those guys that denied you guys. By then, they won't have any choice!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by next2TX: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
fris:

Just recorvering from the trauma.

Mine goes thus.

Got at the embassy at 6am in abuja Embassy with crowd there already.I was like una no dey sleep ni?.

We marched in by 7am with a long que.

Finally got in by 9am with such a long que.

I went to cubicle 8.A young guy like that.

Me: Good Morning sir 'with a smile'
VO: Your application
Me Here it is.
VO: What are you going to the US for?
Me: For studies sir
VO: What school? Oh i see it Louisiana.
VO: Why this school ?
Me: reasons.
VO: What course?
Me: Blah blah
VO: What courses are you going to be taking under this degree?
Me: Stammering the answer.
VO: Your WAEC Please?
Me: Here it is sir.
VO: What have you been doing since 2006.
Me.: I been blah blah and blah and showed prove of certificates.
VO: Did you apply to anyother school?
Me: No sir,
VO: Why and how would you know this school is good and standard.How did you do your research?
Me; I did personal research on the school,It was also recommended by a man of God too,I said all good things about the school.
VO: where is your GMAT,Toefl.
Me: No i was waived off it.It is stated on my I-20 sir.
VO; You see how did they evaluate your WAEC result because any standard school in US will ask you for one.Am not sure of this school
Me: It is standard sir,I recite all the good things about the school and it's accredited
VO: Do you know a guy has been here today with same school? Do you know him?
Me: No i came here alone.
VO: That's a lie,Because you both are almost saying samething.
Me: Speechless !!!
VO: Now do you know that your friend that was here earlier with same school and almost same reason?
Me: No sir,I don't know anyone.
VO: At the USA embassy we take visa application very seriously.At such i am not satisfied you are going for studies.Please take your documents.
Me: 'Feeling' Downcast, Really i know no one and i came alone.Almost cried.

So that was it.I came home yesterday with aero flight and sad like excreta but i will reapply later again and hope for another fair interview.The guy was too strict and too fast.Didn't even give me a breathing space or thinking space.

Please anyone going for interview to please forget what you know.It is strictly God's favour.I just confirmed it.I was confident and read all i need to know.But i know it's God's time.I will get it next application at same Abuja still.

sorry 4d denial, however, i fink if u ve read comments 4rm d main men of dis 4rum u wouldnt av gone 2d embassy without a toefl. @ uk embassy,it may b unnecessary but US? I DOUBT. even if ur skool didnt ask of TOEFL n GRE, do dem nd take along wit u 2d embassy, best of luck nxttym, stay blessed.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by next2TX: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
seal777:

wats your purpose of goin 2america,which univesity?, course?,y this course?,ow many university did u apply 2?(in my case 1)wat do u do(i told him&show him a referenc letter&pay slip),ask 4my sponsors account(i showd him&he glancd tru).Said am single(said yes bt i av a 2yr relatnship,my job,my life&families bak home),ask y my passport is fresh(told him i ve had no reason 2travel bt av one nw dats y im applying).he ask if i wil b comin bak(i explaind),he lukd @me steadily yl i focus on him like babalawo&he ask if i was sure of comin bak(i smilled&said DEFINATELY). Im sorry i cant issue u a visa nw.I was smiling on my way out yle d word congratulatn greetd me right,left&centre

layric link=topic=240241.msg7980287#msg7980287 date=1301001304:

i see that embassy is getting more hot,i think we need to sit more tight as well.they are in our country.
Am truly sorry fir those that got denial but keep trying you will get it for real.
seal777:

wats your purpose of goin 2america,which univesity?, course?,y this course?,ow many university did u apply 2?(in my case 1)do u av any relative in Us(in my case my brother/sponsor on trainin in houston,my cousin on workin visa&a family friend citizen(al 3 works wit Chevron),wat do u do(i told him&show him a referenc letter&pay slip),ask 4my sponsors account(i showd him&he glancd tru).Said am single(said yes bt i av a 2yr relatnship,my job,my life&families bak home),ask y my passport is fresh(told him i ve had no reason 2travel bt av one nw dats y im applying).he ask if i wil b comin bak(i explaind),he lukd @me steadily yl i focus on him like babalawo&he ask if i was sure of comin bak(i smilled&said DEFINATELY). Im sorry i cant issue u a visa nw.I was smiling on my way out yle d word congratulatn greetd me right,left&centre

ummm, so sad to hear dis, am so glad dat u posted ur interview despite, ? neway,i can spot out two basic reasons 4rm dis Q, do u av any relative in US? u said Yes, my brother/sponsor on trainin in houston,my cousin on workin visa&a family friend citizen(al 3 works wit Chevron).
1)Ur best answer here could av been NO! because,, d consular belivs wen u nd ur family mmbers form a nucleus there(in US) u wunt want to kom bak home again.u av no reason to kom,because u wunt b missing anybody @ home. in anoda thot, a cousin and a family friend is not enuf 4u to say YES u have a family there. ,u can say YES wen d person is ur father, mother or blood broda/sister and re on "good standing" @ USA.
2)my brother/sponsor on trainin in houston, somebody on a training is not in d best position 2 be ur sponsor?, pardon me if i av said somfin wrong. dis is jus my opinion. lipsrsealed , neva d les, it wuznt jus ur time, all d best.1 luv.
[/b]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teachme(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
How is the visa application and appointment done now.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.