Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (71757 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Haaha epic
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Mubbyleey(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
wink Better luck next time... grin
Like if you know what i mean
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Calebosko(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
i will choose d dog,so
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by BennyQuin(f): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
d gal actually nids CHANGE...
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
whatz funny in diz one naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by sweetgala(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
MzzTega:
Lol. Yeye Man.

For the Man to have chosen the dog instead of the lady that means the woman has done him STRONG THING.

Most serious dog owners see their dogs as thou like children's in their care. Imagine a girl asking you to rid of an innocent companion.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by hasmuz(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Evils grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by ddugeri(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
Some ladies think they are the best things to happen to a guy. lmagine.
The guy stabbed her through the heart and twisted the knife Imagine having someone prefer a dog to you. gringrin
is berra i kill mysef than commit suicide
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by deebrain(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't really see anything the guy did.

The girl should repent of her character...

Such a cute dog....

angry
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
So a man's girlfriend got fed up with his obsession with his dog and asked him to choose between her and the dog.

Facing the tough decision of letting one of his 2 companions go, our guy went to Craigslist and put up an advert, so as to enable him re-home one of them.

Well, from the advert below, it is obvious who he chose, and who he wanted re-homed.
grin

WOMEN ARE USELESS angry

I PREFER ANIMALS MORE THAN THEM, ESPECIALLY NAIJA WOMEN,

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by femiranking28(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
sartee:
I don't know what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any sane Nigerian man who will do such .
I will do such to an ungrateful bea

2 Likes

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by IceDude(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Dats my guy! Abeg cum area make i bottle u Orijin grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by NaLaugh: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
I would have done the same cool
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by MARKone(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

I hope he is not sexually involved with is dog lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]Nope! Actually if a woman hates (not fear, some just fear dogs) dogs i believe it tells a lot about her personality and the state of her heart; Such girls are usually the very insensitive types....

To a man who likes dogs, a woman who likes dogs is a soul mate. A woman who likes dogs is cool by any worldly standard!!

Honestly id do the same, cant send my dog packing because of some lady who hates dogs, i can only do it if she genuinly fears dogs. A lady who hates dogs will hate a child that is not hers, infact she can kill... My dog is like a child to be honest.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
lmao
I love this guy
I trust my Cornell more than I trust a girl
He's not just any dog
it is a pit bull
that's the only dog for me
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Neocotez(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
As for me, any woman to leave with me has to have or develop interest in dogs and cats cause 'These Are My Buddies'.
In a case like this
I WILL KEEP MY DOG
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by hilaryiwens05: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

haba...Y do Nigerians think dis way

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by gabinogem(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ladies & their excesses. Until they realize their lives does not revolve around their men alone they won't be peace...nice move from the guy.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 27naira(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

That ukward moment when a beautiful girl begins to compare herself with a dog, you know something has gone wrong. At the end she lost the competition to the dog, i guess she'll need to compare herself with something lower cus this guy messed her up, making reasons why the dog is better than her. So what animal should she be compared with?
#@MINET16

Ukwa-rd moment? Hahaha.. chai I want to pee. Ukwa indeed! grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by DTOBS(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
make sense....
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by carzola(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
one more sh!t like this on front page and am done with nairaland
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by omaji53jeremiah: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

Check MzzTega comment above and see d possible reason why.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by gbens2000(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
mysticgal:
Lovely lord,people think I have gone loco,but truthfully am OK.This guy to badt,killed his gf gruesomelygrin
u head they there jore.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by arctodus(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
NEED YOUR YOUR TAKE ON THIS ONE GUYS. ON MY BIRTHDAY FEW DAYS AGO NONE OF THE PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME SENT MY ANY WISHES, OR PRAYERS, EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE WAS IN CHURCH AND COULDNT CALL OR EVEN SEND A MESSAGE. EVEN MY PARENTS AND BROTHERS NO ONE REMEMBERED ANY THING PLS WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY? THAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARENT WORTH IT OR WHAT PLS I NEED REPLIES sad sad embarassed cry
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Joshcoli(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whaaaat....
One Word for this Niggie

Correct Guy.... grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by damiloladuke: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
good riddance I guess

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.