Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (71574 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Damikevin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
The girl ma sef. How she go dey jealous dog. You stoop low, to the extent that you ask a man to chose btw you and a dog. It is well.

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Empressomotola: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin...choose dog over his girl shocked

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Minet16(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
onelife97:
maybe chicken broiler.
lol calm down o #@MINET16
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
whoisuche:

Don't say that it is harsh. I know some people at times behave funny God will help us all.

until those species do something to you, that's when you will understand the gravity of the situation
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
bukatyne:

ok then
OK.
How much for the ishi ewu??
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by francizy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:

Some ladies think they are the best things to happen to a guy(same way some guys think when they ask a lady to choose btw them and their career)
lmagine.

The guy stabbed her through the heart and twisted the knife
Imagine having someone prefer a dog to you.
gringrin

Cc MrsChima.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

I hope he is not sexually involved with is dog lipsrsealed

He's perfectly normal....but instead of dying young from womanitis stress... He's dog will make him insanely happy till he finds love again...

You ladies can be very terrible a times...read thru how he describes his Gf...gold digging is hilarious

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by beyoncausme: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
madness,that's how it starts....

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by ipreach: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
I love this act
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by IlekeHD: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
MzzTega:
Lol. Yeye Man.

For the Man to have chosen the dog instead of the lady that means the woman has done him STRONG THING.

No, it means dogs are a man's best friend.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?
Beats the hell outta me how girls still think this way in this age.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Machiny: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

nah I don't think he is .Dog lovers around the world wld al do dsame. B4 they spend a thousand for their gf.2thousand is already down for the dog

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Realwvn(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
See you, I was dating a Muslim and she was telling me to get rid of my dogs, I got rid of her
sartee:
I don't know what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any sane Nigerian man who will do such .

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

Are u this dumb?
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
francizy:

Cc MrsChima.. cheesy

What does this have to do with me
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by eliwa47(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin. This guy dey vex too much ni o. The gal don provoke am well well, eish, woman can make someone misbehave at times u know!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by mobileexpert: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
haba guy this one too much
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Papadoh(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
He had to choose between a dog and a b!tch......and he chose the dog. Is this guy a genius or what?!!!!!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
vivypretty:
A way to end things and make other guyz not to have her.there by making her stuck with him.killing two birds with one stone
Spot on
l see what he did there
grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Toks2008:
That guy is immature. Ladies are naturally teritorial and that is just their make up.They deserve undevided attention and if the guy truly loves her he would rather have a heart to heart mature discussion with her and trust me,that lady will even love the dog more than him. Ladies are who they are and it only takes a mature mind to dexipher their complexities and acomodate them. someone should help me tell this boy to grow up.Toddler
What makes you think they have not talked about this issue over and over again.

The girl didn't even help matters by having multiple shortcomings as the guy mentioned in the ad.

When a lady repeatedly nags about one thing , and she herself happens to be full of flaws , then a man is better off without her .

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Femistico(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
The guy don pay well well to d girl..chai
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by MDJALO(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Walahi me I dey likey kam for dog. well
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by JAYEFF: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
MzzTega:
Lol. Yeye Man.

For the Man to have chosen the dog instead of the lady that means the woman has done him STRONG THING.

What is now yeye there?
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Emmalaw10(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
ddeston:
Three gbosa for that guy.

How would you tell me to choose between a dog and you?

That's the height of insecurity.

Moreover you came to meet my dog with me and now you want it out.

What if we both disagree and you dump me or I dump you, that means I loosed on both sides.

#threegbosa for that guy again

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Now, two and half Gbosaa for him..
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbooo!!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Harmvirus(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy lmao
The girl no try.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Okenku1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

modified:

so my post has been generating alot of mentions since this thread Hit FP.insults,matured opinions among others.
i only expresses my a sarcastic thought i didnt say he is involved with his dog.so please read in between the lines.

So you now suddenly backtrack after your dumb post.
Don't sit in front of a computer and spew nonsense and expect people to read between the lines.
Your signature says 'Am (sic) A Very Lazy Person'... undecided so the rest of us should do the work figuring through the dumbness of your post?! Go figure.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by diara21(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
ddeston:
Three gbosa for that guy.

How would you tell me to choose between a dog and you?

That's the height of insecurity.

Moreover you came to meet my dog with me and now you want it out.

What if we both disagree and you dump me or I dump you, that means I loosed on both sides.

#threegbosa for that guy again
GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
That is a guy who knows his right!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by xtervaganza(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

modified:

so my post has been generating alot of mentions since this thread Hit FP.insults,matured opinions among others.
i only expresses my a sarcastic thought i didnt say he is involved with his dog.so please read in between the lines.
you used to have common sense

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
princenation:
What can ladies of these days offer than sex anyway grin
Really? Wow! Someone just typed this. I'm certainly astounded by the mindset of some people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.