Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (71567 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 2rez: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jealousy no go kill bitchez( gf). Dogz over bitchez anyday any time. I duff ma cap fo u dude. grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by callonme(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm so happy

I'd become a free man on Thursday

And I'd have sufficient time

To work on my blog.

Ohomorihi avoh
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by bashydemy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
sartee:
I don't know what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any sane Nigerian man who will do such .
My brother i am sane and i can do it, Give woman a space worth half plot of land and she will want to expand it one hectare... Women are not easy to impress, try to Impress a lady today and he will want to control you over everything.. Am talking from experience... A friend of mine open a very big supermarket for his wife who never even got pregnant for him not to talk of having a child, He also bought her Rav 4 2013 model the next is the lady wanting to know his husband worth with the backing of her parent... Please why will she want to know her husband what did she wanna kill him to inherit him?

About this topic, Why is the lady have grudges with the dog? what did she want the guy to do to the dog kill the dog? I will dump her afterall she's too materialistic..
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by noblegrex: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
If you'll ask me I'll say, as a matter of fact that ladies of this our age are necessary devil. Most of them are pain on the ass. Men only have them cos they have to.If nt I'm sure most would have prefer to b a lone than have one trouble maker.a friend will say some1 that they do not want to c in a gathering is raising a song. My dear who will dance to it..most of these ladies r sore on guys throat xpecially in this 21st century. Guys may God have mercy oooo
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
As if the guy is her only bf.He could be her no 5 side nigga sef.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by OpraMenu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
A dog is a man's best friend but a girl friend is a man's destiny killer. Some disgruntled ladies will disagree.

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by princenation(m): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Hazkel:

Really? Wow! Someone just typed this. I'm certainly astounded by the mindset of some people.
[b] are u just feeble minded or your really as stupid as am thinking? what have u to offer the world?
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by lordliri(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
I really agree...and to em females posting to condemn the subject.. try harder and hope u are not that typical gf.

Morals.. never put a man to choose outta dumb jealousy.. OVER HIS DOG, the girlfriend sure has issues.. Dogs are ever loyal.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by kedunaija(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2015
That's when the girl knw that water don pass garri http://kedunaija.com
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
good riddance to bad rubbish. cheesy
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
... d girl's cup is FULL...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by princenation(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Hazkel:

Well, I'm neither silly nor feeble minded so my answer to your questions is no. Hmm the world certainly is filled with so many male chauvinists.
Feminists say that male chauvinism is still prevalent in cultures worldwide well it's true but what they fail to understand is the fact that male chauvinism is anthropogenous. female been in the 2nd spiral chain of human existence is anthropogenic dear. better get used to it or find yourself a different world.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by free37: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by augustus175(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
ebbie9ja:
The guy brutal o...
. The guy fatal,no be small
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by shona2487(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Condemning a whole gender jst coz some ppl belonging to that gender r nt acting ryt is totally wrong. Myopic minded ppl dnt go far. Men ask women to choose btw relationship nd career and no one says anything. Personally I don't ask to be chosen, I try my best to understand my partner nd wld never force my opinion on him. Askn a man to choose btw u and a puppy shows a high degree of insecurity and selfishness. U can't tell sum1 u love to do away with whatever make him happy bcaus u feel his attention is divided. We all have flaws and condemning a whole gender bcoz some1 belonging to that gender has done somethg bad doesn't Nly show that u have flaws it shows u have Faults too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.