Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41544 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by babsjnr(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
i love white women and i'm not ashamed doesn't make sence ,  most black men that date white women love them and  proud of them and humble of who they are, not ashamed of them,  i used to date white woman as well they are very friendly, funny and socialize and they  like going out for shopping regularly,  maybe black men that's ashamed of his own  white woman have not luckly got the beauty white woman,  sorry guys if i've upset you cos have seen some good looking blackmen with tramp  fat ugly white women.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
Why is the meaning of u r not ashame there?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by keyne(f): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2010
@ poster
we dnt rily care!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 18, 2012
who care?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: who care?

A Cameroonian!!! AWESOME!! cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrsChima(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2012
kunze80: Some very beautiful white girls

That's nice. However....ARE YOU WITH ANY OF THE WHITE CHICKS posted on your thread?

Real talk though....why do you feel like you have to justify your preference and what are you really trying to express?

Something fishy about your thread.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by queensmith: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2012
lol- the op is beggin it.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's nice. However....ARE YOU WITH ANY OF THE WHITE CHICKS posted on your thread?

Real talk though....why do you feel like you have to justify your preference and what are you really trying to express?

Something fishy about your thread.
that's what i was talking about ...this man is incredible i really don't what he is excepting from this thread
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

A Cameroonian!!! AWESOME!! cheesy
why?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why?

I love Cameroonian ppl. My bf is from there.
Every one that I have met is down to earth, friendly and
very inviting. smiley
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

very inviting. smileythanks...but you just pop my bubble smiley embarassed

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

very inviting. smiley

[quote thanks.you just pop my bubble cry embarassed i love also nigerian even if i don't know many(less than one undecided) author=CAMEROONPRIDE][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
yeah Nigerians are cool too.
I like them as well. smiley
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
I got me a Cameroonian suga daddy. wink
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I got me a Cameroonian suga daddy. wink

grin grin grin

lol GO AWAY Chima! grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin

lol GO AWAY Chima! grin

Why you dey jealous na? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why you dey jealous na? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

no. I am not jealous of you and your[size=2pt] p!mp.[/size] grin grin

*runs!*
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

no. I am not jealous of you and your[size=2pt] p!mp.[/size] grin grin

*runs!*
[size=66pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] All he want me to do is rub his little nub every now and then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Dubemkelly(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2012
If I hear...who's beefing u on ur stand abt liking white women, who dislikes white women? Guez,u r defintely up to sth,probably 2 seek 4 an attention nd swindle a whyte woman.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by its22078: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
I LOVE [/b]WHITE MEN[b] AND IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
its22078: I LOVE [/b]WHITE MEN[b] AND IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT
would b great if they loved you.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrCork17: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
brother...white womens are 50 times better than Nigerian womens...you hav to be proud..we love them!! angry
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by mashkaa: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2013
nene1:

really, so you don't see white men who hate these type of relationships. at least black women don't try to hurt the white women in relationships with black men, whereas some racist white men would kill them. don't flatter yourself honey, white men hate it most. by the way, i am glad that you said you are a white woman with "a hell of an attitude" yet you are with a black guy. your guy probably doesn't have a problem with your attitude, but if it was a black woman it would be a different story.

to nene1,
Okay, I have a whole lot of time on my hands at the moment and happened to be reading through this so I shall state my opinions.

nene1," i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. "

first of all, holy shit, I am reminded deeply of harry potter with this term "half breed" It doesn't just sound racist, it is. You are such a hypocrite. I am not saying this goes for all blacks, but from experience, it is okay to diss white men/white women but insult a black woman or black man, and all hell breaks lose and people call you a racist. I want to ask you this; do you think that blacks are equal or above whites? If you think that blacks are equal, then shouldn't they have the freedom to be with whoever they want to be with without getting bashed?
He likes white women. big deal. you are attracted to what you are attracted to.

"besides, why do you feel the need to express your worship of white women here? I could understand if you were asking a question about interracial relationships, but what is the point of your post. however, if that is your preference i hope you find a white woman you love and have confused half-breeds. people says white will be extinct with race mixing, but so will blacks. mulattos are just tanned white people."

who is worshiping white women? I think he was just saying he likes white women and he is not ashamed of it? lol "I am not a racist" okay, just keep saying that, but it doesn't make it any less true. you are the living, breathing definition of a racist.

nene1,"i can agree with you that using "half-breeds" was a little too much, but i am not a racist. i just would like too see black couples more often. maybe you don't mind your culture being lost all b/c of the love of whites or other races. there are many millions of blacks to choose from why go out. well at least the world will not all be mixed during my lifetime i hope.

but really, i want to know, what draws so many black men to white women. you can't say all black women have bad attitudes now, especially not african women. it's funny how all white women seem to have no attitude problems. you never hear black men complaining about them. and no one is perfect so they must have faults, but i guess their white skin makes up for it. so black men let me know. what is it that white women have besides their white skin, that black women don't have? please justify your reasons. thank you."

Okay. Stereotypes are just that-stereotypes, but you know, they must come from somewhere. No, not all of them are true, but there is a good amount that is or the stereotype would have never arose in the first place. I went to school in a ghetto, and a lot of the black females, were indeed pretty mouthy and loud. I don't dislike blacks but it has nothing to do with that. it is not a matter of acting black or white, but acting civilized. people usually tend to prefer it. You can't deny that a very large percentage of the black race acts completely different than the white race. Please look it up, you will see it everywhere, I am sorry that these are the facts. White women DO have attitude problems. scratch that, women in general have attitude problems, it is who we are. but a lot of black girls seem to take this to the extreme, and there is just no need for it.

nene1,"really, so you don't see white men who hate these type of relationships. at least black women don't try to hurt the white women in relationships with black men, whereas some racist white men would kill them. don't flatter yourself honey, white men hate it most. by the way, i am glad that you said you are a white woman with "a hell of an attitude" yet you are with a black guy. your guy probably doesn't have a problem with your" attitude, but if it was a black woman it would be a different story.

yes, some white people are against it too. they are just as ignorant as you are. enough said.

"I was not saying that black women don't dislike black men with white women, but i was just pointing out that they are not the only ones who don't like it. you like to make it seem like they are the only ones who are against it. don't feel special. what is wrong about those nigerian women feeling like a nigerian man should be with a nigerian woman. They should be together. Wouldn't it be silly if a black woman was upset at the fact that white women think a white man should be with a white woman. same thing. those women are just trying to knock some sense into your husband? go find yourself a caucasian."

sense is a very subjective thing ma'am. what is sense to you is not sense to others, and vice versa.

SISTAWOMAN, "Most mixed raced kids do grow up confussed"

okay, I assume you can speak for most of these kids then? Do you know most mixed racial kids in this world?
because if the answer is a no, I think that you should stop making assumptions based on the few kids that you do know. for this whole section, stop generalizing.

"or maybe you didn't bother to respond b/c u couldn't justify your statement. oh and please you know you were serious when you said that so don't try to play reverse psychology here. you that's how u really feel. i don't expect a half-caste to understand me. not surprised you are one.

i can't control who others marry, but all i know is i won't marry a white guy and bring in confused half-castes like you in this world. i don't see the point of going so far an wide when there are so many african men to choose from.

nene1"have a nice day. oh and feel free to say whatever you want to say to my post. i am not going to spend any more time arguing with ur biracial Bottom and rachel or any african who is still stuck in colonial mentality (promotes idea that white is better). i won't change the way i feel sorry."

Do you even know what reverse-psychology is? because even if she was serious, that's not reverse physiology. I won't go into further explanation, I am not a dictionary- look it up.
seriously, what is it with the half caste? I seriously feel like I am in Harry Potter and you are Malfoy. and I am just wondering, since when was a person's intelligence based on their skin color? "I don't expect a half-caste to understand me" I am sorry but you are stupid. how can you even claim not to be a racist? there have been studies showing that females have a smaller brain than males; but the catch is- females use more of their brain, making us smarter than men, for the most part. but I am pretty sure all white and black people are born with the same brain and can think like humans. no one is promoting anything, by the way. and if you think so, how?

nene1"like i care what you think. this post wasn't even to you. i am happy that you are spending so much time and energy just responding to my post. damn you almost worte a book. if you don't care what i think, why are you getting so heated b/c what a nobody like me said. get some anger management. are you a half-caste? maybe that is why you are so angry b/c it hit so close to home. you don't care yet you took the time to analyze every SINGLE sentence i wrote. Calm down & don't give yourself high blood pressure over what i said.

this post wasn't even to me but I am replying anyway because I like to give perspective, another way of thinking. and how is that a book? his whole post was about how stupid you are. so it's not a book, it's just proving that you're really stupid, to have that long of a post written about how stupid you are.

"Yea you're right they should leave me alone. But they won't. Like the uncle toms many black people are, they would do anything to defend a white person. you guys should b ashamed, trying to jump at my throat just for the sake of defending white women. Any way, maybe africa would b more advanced if we stopped worshipping white people & acting like crabs in a bucket and focused on improving each other. maybe if blacks/africans would marry each other when they get rich instead of wasting it on a white woman, our societies would be more advanced. more money would stay in our communities.

however, i must credit whites though. they are experts at brainwashing b/c it worked so well for them during colonialism. very soon someone is going to come attack me again to defend their white gods. yes since that is how SOME africans treat them, as gods. sme africans need to stop thinking with our hearts and tempers while whites are turning us against each (tribalism).

i bet if the poster made a thread about liking women from another tribe he would probaly get bashed, yet there are people here get so upset just for white women. i know it sounds like im promoting racism, but im just tired of some africans treating anyone with white skin like they are superior. i know some mixed couples are out of genuine love, but the majority of the time it is not, whether they are rich or not. it's so obvious. as soon as a black man gets rich, you can almost be sure his wife isn't black. or either some just want light kids. or whatever reason."

at this point, I don't think it would even matter what color they were. Did you ever stop and think that maybe they are defending them not because they are white but because they agree with the person? Who are you basing these people off of? Do you have the statistics of how many wealthy black men are married to white women and how many wealthy black men are married to black women? until you find these statistics, you can't say anything about who a black wealthy man is most likely to marry.
Maybe people are attacking you because what you say is stupid and racist and so contradictive on so many different levels, not because they're defending white women.
lol whites are turning you against eachother. where do you think we are? whites aren't turning you against eachother, they don't control you. you turn yourselves against eachother. A man has a right in this day and age to choose whoever he wants to be with. So how are you going to blame a race as a whole for something? and for the record, I don't know why white men are being blamed for anything at all. Africa started the slave tradement. blacks sold blacks to whites. Don't believe me? Look it up.

nini1"no, i'm not american. what makes you think i'm american? anyway, im half gambian and half nigerian but FULL AFRICAN, FULL BLACK. 1"
so, according to your logic, you are the very thing you have been insulting, a half breed, a half caste. you are not nigerian.
you must be confused, because that's what half breeds are, right? confused?

I will make my final statement. I wasn't even going to post. The hypocrisy in this forum overwhemes me though. I agree with a lot of points but how are you going to diss the USA when you know nothing about it or it's people? You are saying things that make you look like the very people you claim to dislike.
and I have to comment

"The worse thing that you can do is mixing your seed by having a child with a caucasian woman. Please dont do that. Mixing your seed is an abomination to nature. No other creatures in nature that are considered the same species mix. Meaning lions, though they are of the feline species do not mix with tigers. They do not mix with leopards. They do not mix with cheetahs. They do not mix with panthers. Well mr. or mrs. African you as a Black should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and we will not be who we really are and the children will suffer as a result because they will not be accepted by the Africans nor by the Caucasians and any other group of people for that matter. And then genetically the child will be born and flicker between the two races. Lets say for example your father is German and your mother is Jamaican. Well Germany by its location on the map and how far above the equator its located and the weather that they have there and the foods that they eat like potatoes and high beef intake and things of that nature, correct, meanwhile Jamaica and the music they listen to in Germany its yodeling in Jamaica its Caribbeans, still pans and drums and African drums and jimbeys and talking drums and dreads and curry cooking and foods of that nature and certain sorrows. That’s two different extremes. This child would be like a mixed dog that’s not a pedigree. A pedigree dog is more balanced everyone knows that but when you mix a dog and you have a mongrel dog the chances of having problems are greater and that’s why so many of us as Blacks today are suffering"

what you have said is sooo wrong in so many different ways. YES, ABSOLUTELY, creatures that are considered the same species breed. for example, dogs and wolves. dogs and cyoties, they are the same species and they can breed. so it is completely natural, I am sure much to your disappointment. yes, they are all felines, but that's not their species it is their family and that is why they cannot breed. I think you mean having a child with a WHITE woman and not a caucasian woman. white women do not come from the Caucasus mountains, thankyou very much.

okay I am done. I am sorry if I offended anyone, it was not me intentions. I am just stating my opinion. but haters gonna hate. peace
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrsChima(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Lmao at my last post! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by wildikeman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Me too oo... I love and prefer white women of European stock to any other race...African women are annoying and too low with inferior Mentality and unattractive. Can't imagine breeding with them God wouldn't let me do that mistake!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
kunze80:
My friends' easpecially female friends don't like the thought of me dating a white girl.
I'd love to date one but my friends are pressuring me not to!

of course they don't :DDD haven't seen more jealous women in all races than black women
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Raymond88:
You're the one who'd have to put up with the racial bullshit that accompanies inter racial relationships. It's not all fun and play play when it comes to tapping a white ass.

tapping white ass? really? u never dated white woman
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
nene1:
what is it about pale-faced women that black men loved so much? it''s no surprise no that there so many that worship white women and are in relationships with them in inreasing numbers. since they were willing to get lynched for them when miscegenation was illegal, it's no surprise that there are so many of them with them now that it is legal. i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. but if people want to mix the races and marry people of another race, well good luck to you, it's none of my damn business, but i still hold my opinion on it.  marrying white people just makes us lose culture, b/c mulatto children usually don't know much about there culture unless they grow up in africa. they should NOT be considered black, but colored like in south africa, b/c they are not the same as black people. they are half and half, which most black people are not so they can't be considered black. for example, obama (although i like him) is colored not black. he was carried for 9 months by a white woman.

besides, why do you feel the need to express your worship of white women here? I could understand if you were asking a question about interracial relationships, but what is the point of your post. however, if that is your preference i hope you find a white woman you love and have confused half-breeds. people says white will be extinct with race mixing, but so will blacks. mulattos are just tanned white people.

hopefully there are still some african men who are not obsessed with white women, and have some sense. black men are so stupid and delusional when it comes to white women. they would risk their life for one any day. they would choose a fat white bitch over a decent gorgeous black woman any day. oh by the way, don't give me that sorry excuse that there is one race called the human race. human is not a race, but a species- homo sapiens sapiens.

really? this is exactly why black men choosing white over black. am sure u r a female. black females are so hateful, mouthful, jealous, rude and aggressive. fat white bitchh sorry haven't seen skinny black woman over 30', am not talking even further- more years she has more expanded she is. living in uk for long time and its maybe 1% black women r skinny over 30 so stop your bullshitt
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
monatoetje:

You know, i could agree with you to some extend. I too don`t understand why some people would choose their partner based on the colour of their skin .
But the rest of your post is crap and you`re not any different from those sick racist bastards  Stormfront .
These " halfbreeds" how you like to call them are not confused. it is people like YOURSELF who make them feel like they don`t belong to the african comminuty because their mom or dad is white. People like you make them feel they are inferior to you.
You know, those retarded white racist complain also complain on how mix tacing will make their super duper race go extinct , just like you do!
To be honest , i personally can`t wait untill the day everyone is mixed and there`s no black , white & yellow!!
Unfortunately i wont be there to see that happen!

strong and i like it
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
haters gona hate hate hate cheesy especially black women wink i love when am out with my hubby and those poor r staring at us cheesy makes me laugh. never saw black men staring at us like they do.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
voodoo85:
haters gona hate hate hate cheesy especially black women wink i love when am out with my hubby and those poor r staring at us cheesy makes me laugh. never saw black men staring at us like they do.
I'll pay you £7,000,000 to divorce your dead negro husband and suck my dïck in front of the white House
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
L2CD766:
I'll pay you £7,000,000 to divorce your dead negro husband and suck my dïck in front of the white House

? don't even know what to say to such stupidd and insulting comment from the monkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.