Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos (48136 Views)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by callonme(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot..........my blog loading.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by boardmem(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
abdulaz:
Congrats to him, students in Nigeria would do more better if the enabling environment was there coupled with good system of education.
I CONCUR
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
NOTRIBE:

IBO are becoming intellectual and financial leaders through out the world....I wonder why will Nigerians allow half educated born to rule leaders to be stampedeing them...Well it is better for me to be a lion in the jungle than to be a slave to an ostrich.

Say Nigerian, not Ibo undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Bonapart(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
He's a biafran not a nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ylaa(f): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
WELL DONE MY VILLAGE BOY. SO PROUD OF YOU. OUR HOUSE NO FAR FROM EACH OTHER IN THE VILLAGE. REMEMBER?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by 1shortblackboy: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hollawaley:
Don't tell a naija girl her toe is big if you stammer. Hit like if you get it
this guy something dey worry u o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by cap28: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians are gifted academically that is a fact, but when is this academic achievement going to be used to uplift the plight of all Nigerians so that the rest of the world will bow to us and respect us?

We need to convert this academic knowledge into practical achievements that will force Europe, the US and Asia to treat us with the respect that we deserve.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
he should stay there o! Quota system will deny him job in Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
cap28:
Nigerians are gifted academically that is a fact, but when is this academic achievement going to be used to uplift the plight of all Nigerians so that the rest of the world will bow to us and respect us?

We need to convert this academic knowledge into practical achievements that will force Europe, the US and Asia to treat us with the respect that we deserve.
when we throw away quota system,tribalism and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by princemillla(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians brain are the most expensive in the world market.

Why?
Simply because, It has never been used

We are so endowed in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by alotofgrace(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
At 20 jamb still dey mess with me...
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by damiloladuke: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
omo we too much, our government na him bad

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
#ProudlyNigerian. Young guys abroad making us proud while our Leaders keep painting us black.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by RepEnugu(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
"enugu state".......042 for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by cap28: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
finniblinks:
when we throw away quota system,tribalism and nepotism

I agree.

That was the reason that the Nigerian govt created federal govt colleges in the 1970s- to do away with tribalism and quota system. As a united nation we are invincible and strong but if we continue to bicker amongst each other we remain weak easy targets for our enemies. We need a visionary leader who can unite all Nigerians across all ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by highbeeola(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
A law graduate at 20... That's so cool.
abeg which network u dey use
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by tana4gud(f): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Proudly 042 cool
what does it mean ma'am cos dats my matric no. In school.

I love being a Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by spencekat(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
A feat by the young boy. Congratulations to him.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by nwonufestus(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
ooo nwanne m
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Name of your town pls
ylaa:
WELL DONE MY VILLAGE BOY. SO PROUD OF YOU. OUR HOUSE NO FAR FROM EACH OTHER IN THE VILLAGE. REMEMBER?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Igbo, there just too much...

We will rule very soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by RALPHOW(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Timika: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by CSTR2: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
cap28:

How will this happen when the most backward ones are the ruling class?
Haven't you heard them say an igbo man will not rule Nigeria?
How then will Nigeria develop when her best minds are systemically pushed from governance.
Sorry, Nigeria is a hopeless case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Chiaka(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats. Keep the good work!
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by lanog: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Great News.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by STEVENcrack(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
I Thought that the igbos were only respected and known for their bussiness and money making prowess so we also rule in education. Wow

Before I read this post I already know say na igbo man he go be.

Biafra 1 Nigeria 0.

Modified. Igbo 1 Yoruba 0

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by omonnakoda: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
alotofgrace:
At 20 jamb still dey mess with me...
You no go go learn work?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Baroba(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's great news, quite difficult to achieve in Law..kudos young fella..
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by desunit(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah! Of course there are alot of great minds in Nigeria. I love Naija. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.