Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos (48135 Views)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by abouzaid: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
cap28:

I agree.

That was the reason that the Nigerian govt created federal govt colleges in the 1970s- to do away with tribalism and quota system. As a united nation we are invincible and strong but if we continue to bicker amongst each other we remain weak easy targets for our enemies. We need a visionary leader who can unite all Nigerians across all ethnic groups.

federal government colleges that offer admission by quota system? where an igbo must score nearly 100% to gain admission while the hausas only need 2%? Nigeria is a hopeless case.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Balkan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why always Biafrans
quota system will not allow this dude
get a good job in Nigeria.

Nigeria dragging Biafrans Back
since time Imo River

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Proudly 042 cool
proudly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
ask me again.
DikeOha882:
Name of your town pls
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by desunit(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
cap28:

I agree.

That was the reason that the Nigerian govt created federal govt colleges in the 1970s- to do away with tribalism and quota system. As a united nation we are invincible and strong but if we continue to bicker amongst each other we remain weak easy targets for our enemies. We need a visionary leader who can unite all Nigerians across all ethnic groups.

I disagre with you. The fact that federal Government created federal Government colleges do not solve the problem, it is our attitudes on tribalism we should change. I can tell you most federal schools in the North do not have reasonable amount of students from the SS, SE and vice versa.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations!

I want to see Nigerians do the same in the scientific fields. Don't get me wrong, I like those guys but I want to see those in the scientific fields coming up with with excellent achievements

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This good news atleast nigeria is in the spotlight for something good, while those who are 3 times his age are busy throwing chairs and punches in the national assembly bringing shame to the country...

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Koolking(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians are only known to be breaking academic records with no impact to the world, while their fellows who are dropouts are great inventors, scientists with world impact. The world will not eat excellent academic record but the impact you make with your record.

We should stop deceiving ourselves that we are progressing. I have stopped congratulating paper excellence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Proudly 042 cool
Nwanne m nwanyi.
#IgboAmaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
abouzaid:
federal government colleges that offer admission by quota system? where an igbo must score nearly 100% to gain admission while the hausas only need 2%? Nigeria is a hopeless case.

you dey drink origin?

barman, arrange two bottles for this my guy
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Koolking:
Nigerians are only known to be breaking academic records with no impact to the world, while their fellows who are dropouts are great inventors, scientists with world impact. The world will not eat excellent academic record but the impact you make with your record.

We should stop deceiving ourselves that we are progressing. I have stopped congratulating paper excellence.
That is one of the disadvantages I am beginning to see in Nigerian academic excellence. The people lack substance to contribute and benefit humanity or community in a practical ways.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Honestly, I've tried to no avail, to actually unravel what's happening in Nigeria. Immediately I saw this post, I told myself he/she must be from southern Nigeria-- either an Igbo or Yoruba.

I was never wrong cause that has always been the case.

Am aware that those cabbages, who get traumatised by the TRUTH will begin to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
In flavor voice: Ndigbo na edozi obodo, anyi na eme ife siri ike
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by bosedekemi(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Somebody will come and say he is a Biafran not Nigerian. ;

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by CHUBUDON: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
ken0808:
Another Igbo boy...yet the fulanis are throwing bomb and pursuing nama.
#Hilarious#
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Viktor1983(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
Honestly, I've tried to no avail, to actually unravel what's happening in Nigeria. Immediately I saw this post, I told myself he/she must be from southern Nigeria-- either an Igbo or Yoruba.

I was never wrong cause that has always been the case.

Am aware that those cabbages, who get traumatised by the TRUTH will begin to quote me.

yea its always the Igbo,the Yoruba and the south south folks.
Nice one. while our northern brothers are still sentencing people to death for blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by seunfape(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Igbo Kwenu Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wink
igbotick psn.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by tonychristopher: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
smurfy:

Say Nigerian, not Ibo undecided

Igbos not Nigerian don't get it twisted bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Damalex4luv(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
nicerichard05:

ME I GRADUATED AT THE AGE OF 21, I DID A 4YRS COURSE BUH I SPENT 5YRS IN SCH COS I DID PRE-DEGREE, JUSST THAT I NOR GRADUATE WITH 1st CLASS angry angry sad cry
So what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
A Nigerian making Nigerians proud

You be Olodo!

He did not break a record, he achieved a record.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ceasare: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats to d guy.its only in d diaspora u get such why back home here many kill joy lecturer has turn so many undergraduate's destiny n joy upside down with their wickedness.you will be hearing shitz like 1st class belong to GOD in this dept or in the history of this dept we have never had a 1st class since the uni was established,2.1 belong to me d lecturer, while 2.2 is for extremely gifted student and the rest is for all of you....did I just make myself clear!!! And everybody will chorus yes sir like pry schl children and d trash d lecturer is teaching is even outdated n irrelevant out there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by tonychristopher: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
nicerichard05:

ME I GRADUATED AT THE AGE OF 21, I DID A 4YRS COURSE BUH I SPENT 5YRS IN SCH COS I DID PRE-DEGREE, JUSST THAT I NOR GRADUATE WITH 1st CLASS angry angry sad cry

Me also in short its a standard in my family that we graduate at age of 21 with my first cousins also ...some are lecturing overseas some are doing well

Yet they say igbo don't go to school ...we let them brag the most sophisticated the most educated while we do our thing quietly

And funny enough we are anambra dude

I laugh when they say igbo are business minded and don't go to school ....I just laugh at them

Finally ignorance is bliss... The way they say igbo land is not developed ....I still laugh again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Rasdagama: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Records breaking everywhere for Nigerians. However, i am yet to see a northerner who breaks any noticeable/tangible academic records & yet will claim this born to rule mentality. In a country, where there are many academic gurus, it is a slap for us to have a "dullardhino" as a president. A president who referred to Germany recently as West Germany, who wouldn't know the full meaning of the plat under whose platform he contested, according to the dullard, he referred to it as ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE, INEC as INDEPENDENT NIGERIA ELECTORAL COMMISSION, to worsen matter, he could not remember, neither his phone number, nor the name of his Vice. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Neplusultra(f): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
O42! Abakpa nti ike! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Koolking(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
all4naija:

That is one of the disadvantages I am beginning to see in Nigerian academic excellence. The people lack substance to contribute and benefit humanity or community in a practical ways.

Real disadvantages of Nigerian academic excellence. More often than not I wonder what have been the achievement of Professionals and professional societies in Nigeria - The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Nigerian Computer Society, I mean hardcore professional bodies.

Are they just there to pursue membership annual dues, political party agenda or contractor's fee? It's a sad reality that we only achieve excellence in papers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
ken0808:
Another Igbo boy...yet the fulanis are throwing bomb and pursuing nama.

You mean the Fool-anis?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Koolking:

Real disadvantages of Nigerian academic excellence. More often than not I wonder what have been the achievement of Professionals and professional societies in Nigeria - The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Nigerian Computer Society, I mean hardcore professional bodies.

Are they just there to pursue membership annual dues, political party agenda or contractor's fee? It's a sad reality that we only achieve excellence in papers.
I agree with. The sad reality is that nothing is done to change the situation. They are annoying to me while looking at the state of the nation. Ptui! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by anangboy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Excellent feat. But we need more of you guys in the STEM fields. The role of these fields in the developed world can not be overemphasized. We need to replicate that here.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by legatto(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wish someday our university will also be celebrated and be given more recognition by d rest of the world
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by 2baga(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Are you proud of bad news from Malaysia and Indonesia? Or shot... I forgot drug trafficking is a celebrated profession in the East. Sorry for bothering you.
While terrorism is celebrated in the north. sorry for bothering you.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nellypy: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Facilitation my bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.