Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos (48134 Views)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by absoluteSuccess: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

WE bawo undecided u follow break record grin
At least the record is broken for all of as Nigerians, everyone of us. Record don't easily break. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by absoluteSuccess: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
voltron:

we need at least 20% of Nigerian Students making such quality accomplishments to ensure our Future is one of Leaders with vision
Nothing is impossible, but we must invest in the children to harvest geniuses.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by yungpowers(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
CHOI! Umu Igbo di egwu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by simplesimul(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nna ehh, dat-ibo-boy is to guud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Viktor1983:

yea its always the Igbo,the Yoruba and the south south folks.
Nice one. while our northern brothers are still sentencing people to death for blasphemy.

I dey provoke here.., I can't comprehend it. They occupy and have been the ones occupying virtually the head of every palastatals in Nigeria. They are currently ruling and have ruled Nigeria more than every other zone in Nigeria.

Does this not explicitely explain why Nigeria has been exbiting rotational movement, spinning round an axis!
How can a blessed country like Nigeria be left under the mercy of mediocres?

No! How can God bequeath a country that flows with milk and honey to 'blocade made agbada wearing men', who only have the wit and wisdom to cross-breed fowl and goat to yield cow. Its not fair nah.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Elxandre(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
mysticgal:
Proudly 042 cool
please what's 042?
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by COMRADEmj: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good one Bro make 9ja proud smiley
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by EmmyDe25(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Menace2Society:
Igbo Kwenu grin
Saw this coming.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Menace2Society(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Saw this coming.
cool
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
At least the record is broken for all of as Nigerians, everyone of us. Record don't easily break. cheesy

Lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by absoluteSuccess: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Lolzzz
My Lady do you have any record that I can break? Preferably ceramic ones, not one casted on iron or marble or gravestone.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2015
THANK GOD!
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by AleAirHub(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
ken0808:
Another Igbo boy...yet the fulanis are throwing bomb and pursuing nama.

I Agree With You.
Eastern & Western Part Of Nigeria Has Been Top Of The League Of Great Educational Records In Overseas. Kudos To Them & Nigeria At Large.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
My Lady do you have any record that I can break? Preferably ceramic ones, not one casted on iron or marble or gravestone.

Sure i still gat a diamond record to break but not from you tongue
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by graciousolo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hollawaley:
Don't tell a naija girl her toe is big if you stammer. Hit like if you get it
Lols...
Moraf*ka!!!
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by omaji53jeremiah: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
good boy keep making us proud.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by absoluteSuccess: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Sure i still gat a diamond record to break but not from you tongue
Oh my, you gat the unbreakable record to deal with: diamonds are forever.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by ArcToyin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats to him. More success and achievement.
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by igbo2011(m): 2:36am On Jun 28, 2015
We must be educated to serve the interests of Global African people around the world. This should be the main goal. not educated to serve to non African interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4cxgNAdI8
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Mr Adebayor .... Now its not bad news from malaysia Nigeria is proud of him right not Igbos undecided undecided...SMH
up 9ja....... #NoToTribalism
Re: Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Oh my, you gat the unbreakable record to deal with: diamonds are forever.

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.