Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63316 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by aleeyujibia(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
sheymoni:
Comparing saraki with tinubu is an insult. Let saraki plant a governor in any of the state under his geo political zone then i'll take him serious
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why didn't he contest on his platform if he could win,or he too can't change Nigeria?
that is the difference between a selfless leader and a selfish judas

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How did Tinubu single handedly resue us from Pdp?
google is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by iamtope: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
When a single man leads an opposition starting with a state, fear that man. In the 2003 general election, AD lost all state to PDP except Lagos state (Manned bt Tinubu). He started is opposition war thro his newly formed party AC and regained all the south western state except Ondo state, which he further assisted Mimiko the ingrate to reclaim. From there he had his sight fixated at the federal level. He couldn't achieve it in 2011 but in 2015, the Lion of Bourdillon murdered the GREAT Party PDP (which had boasted abt ruling Nigeria for 60years). All hail the Leader, TINUBU
How dare you compare such a great man with a local champion cum JUDAS; he betrayed his father & his party. It is an absolute aberration to make such aspersions.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
god punish u
God should do what to you then....flat headed mofo....dumb ass
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You obviously have comprehension issues. I repeat that Tinubu controls the entire APC machinery of the SW (the ruling PDP states of Ekiti and Ondo inclusive -- APC has two out of the three Ondo senators at the upper house and could even win the next governorship election). That Fayose rules Ekiti as a PDP governor has NOTHING to do with the APC machinery of the states -- they two entirely separate issues, punk!

Again, I repeat that you have comprehension issues. In the senate, Saraki had to beg for the SS/SE support coz he lacked majority votes from the SW, NW, NE, and NC Senators of the APC at the Senate, that was why Ndume lost to Ekweremadu coz there weren't enough APC senators present to vote for him -- the PDP senators simply overwhelmed the APC ones present at that point in time.

Dogara also got most of his vote from the SS/SE and SW PDP and few opposition parties reps like Accord and Labour. He simply lacked enough APC reps. Votes to get a convincing win like Tambuwal did before him (he won by about 6 votes, most of which came from the SS/SE, the overwhelming majority of NW, SW, NC and some NE votes went to Gbaja).

You are not the first to predict that his career will end as a result of a political setback, many said same after APC lost Ekiti only for them to retain Osun in spite of GEJ's militarization of that election and went on to defeat GEJ despite Federal might.

As for Osun, Aregbe will not be impeached and will serve out his remaining 3yr term, and regardless Osun will never go PDP so keep dreaming.

Keep hating APC bro, but be assured it will spend at least the next16yrs in power whether you like it or not cheesy
wetn concern us wit ur long thesis all ds ya story wetn concern us if dogara no get convincing victory atleast he won he defeatd d so called king tinubu candidate...saraki outsmartd Tinubu tinubu wife evn disgracd herself 4 snubbin d senate president handshake i guess it runs in d family...saraki nd dogara control both house now tinubu candidates re now lobbying 4 house leader#fail ...aregbese has failed as a politician he dn talk say he no knw wetn e go du 2 steer d state out of dis turbulent tym wen he was busy blowin d state fed allocatn on rubbish projects he shud av a foresight dat dis shit wud happn...he has failed nd u re hia blabbin openin teeth while pple in osun state re suffern

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by redsconsult(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
chigo93:
he won d presidency for the north I agree with you perfectly. Ask awolowo wat the gambari's did to him, u cld also ask mko.
those ones are dead lets talk of the living.. his achievement surpass those ones .
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Mosh1: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu is Yoruba and Saraki is yoruba as well,haters you know the next thing to do.Stop competing with us,we ain`t ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by coldFLARES1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...
It would be unfair to give credit to whom it is due. While i credit nigerians with providing the numbers that made change happen, Tinubu stood out as the marshal who used both his resources and the media to ensure that the wishes of the majority prevailed. Would ten million of your type have been able to stop the PDP with everything they did to ensure Jonathan got re-elected?
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by buoye1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Say whatever you like..... We don't won't a democracy of political godfatherism....... Saraki my role model..... Tinubu cannot impose every candidate of his choice on us...... SARAKI my Hero
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by iconize(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:

But saraki knew all these b4 he decamped to APC..... Tinubu is the leader of the party and mastermind of the merger, saraki is a beneficiary of such merger, so he ought to listen to his leader Tinubu.

The Party comes first b4 an individual
So Tinubu being the mastermind behind the alliance between ACN, APGA, CPC, and ANPP to form APC - automatically makes him the leader of the new party APC?
What happens to the members of ACN and others? Btw, if Tinubu is the leader of APC, what position then does Buhari hold in the party?

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Iman24: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
WE BUY DEAD IN INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Chigold101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
THIS OP TOOK WEED INSTEAD OF LIPTON DIS MORNING... XO LETS BLAME HIM NOT
i believe u...

Because if not for the weed he took, he couldnt have forgotn that Saraki scheme cant meet up with Tinubu‘s drug activities.

Tinubu is a gang ster and Saraki is just a... Nemesis to APC & Tinubu...lolzzzz
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by adebisicutie: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
buoye1:
Say whatever you like..... We don't won't a democracy of political godfatherism....... Saraki my role model..... Tinubu cannot impose every candidate of his choice on us...... SARAKI my Hero

Saraki who became a governor as a result of godfather installing him( his own father) and Saraki himself is a godfather who has installed his man in Kwara . Isn't that hypocrisy
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by cfame1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
muzzol:
Tinubu biggest achievement in politics is that he led an opposition force to form a party and defeated the incumbent.....built and nurtured political parties....moreover, he was in the dungeon during the fight for democracy, hence, he understands the bitter struggle to gain democracy (meaning he will not join force to destroy it).....I doubt if Saraki has ever done any of these.
Yes he dealt with those pepz so also is saraki gonna deal with him
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by OduaVanguard: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:
wetn concern us wit ur long thesis all ds ya story wetn concern us if dogara no get convincing victory atleast he won he defeatd d so called king tinubu candidate...saraki outsmartd Tinubu tinubu wife evn disgracd herself 4 snubbin d senate president handshake i guess it runs in d family...saraki nd dogara control both house now tinubu candidates re now lobbying 4 house leader#fail ...aregbese has failed as a politician he dn talk say he no knw wetn e go du 2 steer d state out of dis turbulent tym wen he was busy blowin d state fed allocatn on rubbish projects he shud av a foresight dat dis shit wud happn...he has failed nd u re hia blabbin openin teeth while pple in osun state re suffern

Bro, for real.. Trying to read what you wrote is giving me migraine. Could you possibly.. compose your posts more coherently next time? Coz you just mumbled together a bunch of words that don't make any sense to me. Seriously, no be yab.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by bazoodo: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
tinubu is a local champion. take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by klickash077(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
am also from kwara state, offa precisely, lived all my life in lagos, only went to ilorin for secondary and tertiary education. i can say for a fact that, Tinubu and saraki shouldnt be use in the same context, the former is way ahead of the latter.

i can never associate myself with saraki, the entire saraki families are thieves. no single development outside ilorin, even the development in ilorin is still not tangible compared to the allocations kwara get, no scholarship, no meaningful infrastructure, etc.

bukola is acting like a saint at the moment, only to distort the change we seek for, i so pity him, when tinubu start with him, he will move his family to planet pluto

am sure, they will pay for their sins, either on earth or on the day of judgement.

Ryder306:

In fact the nigga...betrayed his father. Am from Kwara state and I have being living in Lagos for d past 10years. The difference is clear, Tinubu is not a perfect man......but I will choose him over the likes of sarakis in this life n d next.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ocelot2006(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
aderonila18:

You don't celebrate godfatherism but you are celebrating Saraki who was installed by a godfather and has installed his own candidate in Kwara therefor he is a godfather himself. See the contradiction

Do you see me celebrate Saraki's hold on Kwara? NO. But in the case of the NASS election I'll gladly throw my support behind him as democracy won over imposition by the drug-pusher of bourdillion.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
that is also the situation when jonathan was there but the difference is that jonathan insisted on the corrupt set of people from his region which later had gross effect on his adminstration.
wat is d one sayn pls go back 2 class jare break tym is alrdy over goan listen 2 ya teacher nd mak sure u pay attention wen ur governmnt teacher start teachn
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by adebisicutie: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Do you see me celebrate Saraki's hold on Kwara? NO. But in the case of the NASS election I'll gladly throw my support behind him as democracy won over imposition by the drug-pusher of bourdillion.

Fine however him installing Saraki the man with a corruption case hanging over his head imposing people without considering the party is imposition on his part. His fellow senators are the ones who are unhappy with the way he went about things yesterday. Not to forget he imposed his fellow criminal, a man connected to. Boko. Haram angry
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Hemanwel(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
The bolded part is exactly where the Northern APC are having a damn problem with Tinubu and Southwest.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by kinibigdeal(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
thats the more reason why we say jonathan is clueless because he knew all this was going on and he cant use his power according to constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria to put a stop to it and jail any one found guilty, u were comparing tinubu adminsration to jonathan adminstration , i think u ve also forgotten so quick that the same pdp adminstration starved this same tinubu of funds for so many years still lagos still survive. he raised the igr of lagos to over 20 billion naira a month making lagos self sustaining. he created the model of lagos that fashola built on that we are now witnessing. he created a platform called apc that took away power from pdp. i think you should also ve asked jonathan or pdp their greatest fear during their adminstartion they will tell you its the lion of burdilon chasing them everywhere they go.

This is the fastest lie tinubu will continue to cook for you " PDP starve tinubu for 16years" I can't imagine what I just read. Let's clarify the premises you created, Obasanjo starve tinubu for 8years or Obasanjo starve Lagos for 8years? It is high time you understand the difference between a party and an individual. Lagos can survive without FG support? Get that point clear, under Pa. Jakande, Lagos were borrowing neighboring countries money, bailing out states without much FG backing. Can that be justify now? Most of the achievement of Pa. Jakande is still what Lagos is enjoying today. Back to the points, OBJ seize lagos money because of the political differences between him and Tinubu(individual now not party) but GEJ released part of the money seized by OBJ back to lagos! Maybe Fashola didn't publish that. Under GEJ government Lagos enjoy their allocation. Now with the federal government allocation plus Lagos IGR, why are they owing about 615 billion naira? Am aback! A state that can lend and stand without government support! Please justify that. For good 6years of GEJ government they collected their allocation, yet, they contributed 40% to the FG external debt. To cover their mess, they tell people like you that PDP seize their money for years, how about the one's released by GEJ and the allocation allotted to them for 6years? Bro wake up

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by pasol4real(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.
Y ou are so dumb n stewpid .
It ur village that tifnubu rescued not nija .
a common local Champion dats wot he, is we were telling u vampire compelled tinubu fans u dint bliv it now it is so clear .his First taste of real politics n he is losing on all fronts.
Mark my words ur so called jagaban wud b retired from politics in two years time.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
this is just why this country is moving at a slow pace, look at the leaders and look at our sorry ass followers on here. Each day am on Chinese National TV (CCTV) News, I'm appalled that they cast 90% both economic and cultural developments, 7% diplomacy, and a petit 3% politics (or celebration of public office holders ) unlike us here. #SMH...Grow up Nigerians !
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by playboy19(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

First off, i must say that i want nothing of politics and I do not support any political party but comparing Tinubu with Saraki shows that you know nothing about what you speak of, the Nigerian politics.

The right person you should have compared Tinubu with is Atiku. This game has never been about Saraki and Tinubu, instead, it has always been between Tinubu and Atiku. Remember when Atiku told the whole world that nobody invited him to Buhari's political campaign? Anyone with a little clue about politics in Nigeria knows he was simply saying; what's in it for me (Since every other person's already know what their benefit is, i.e Amechi, Tinubu and co)?

Now the presidential elections has been won. APC now the ruling party. Buhari is the president, Tinubu owns the VP, Atiku was simply fighting to take the over the Nass, of which he has succeeded (wonder why the first person Saraki paid visit to was Atiku? Now you know why). However, Tinubu's opposition to this is for more than one reason,

i. Atiku didn't contribute nothing to Buhari's campaign. As a matter of fact, he cunningly campaigned against it.
ii. Atiku and Tinubu has always been in rivalry since the days of Nadeco
iii. Tinubu is wary of Atiku's ambition to take over the presidency, either directly or by proxy. (If he can't win come 2019 or 2023, he pushes the senate president forward to hijack the seat)

These are what APC as a party understands and it is why they are doing everything in their power to 'install' their stack loyalist into these delicate positions in order to proactively nip Atiku's grand plan before it's too late. So you see, Saraki is just another stooge to someone else and not to be compared with Tinubu in anyway. He doesn't have the charisma.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Bro, for real.. Trying to read what you wrote is giving me migraine. Could you possibly.. compose your posts more coherently next time? Coz you just mumbled together a bunch of words that don't make any sense to me. Seriously, no be yab.
u no fit undastand bro...low iq
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ayusco85(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

So Tinubu being the mastermind behind the alliance between ACN, APGA, CPC, and ANPP to form APC - automatically makes him the leader of the new party APC?

Yes. He deserves to be listened to. Am not saying Tinubu is right always, but saraki shld ve listened no matter hw little. Party leaders always ve interests, its a normal thing
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by adebisicutie: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
The bolded part is exactly where the Northerner APC are having a damn problem with Tinubu and Southwest.

If Buhari had run for election 10 times without Tinubu he would never have won, he would have continued getting the numbers in the North but never fulfilling the requirements in the rest of the Country. APC gave he the platform to achieve what the North alone could never give him and Tinubu was the master planer of that
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by BrightForYou(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

so what profile can a judas have than to betray his people in every party or family he found himself.

waiting for him to betray his wife and children cos its not new in his dictionary

Someone who betrayed,disobeyed his own father who made him who and what he is today... So what do you do you expect from such a spoilt child my brother? To him and his supporters,he has outsmarted Tinubu and APC. Well,Let's just watch what ensues this drama.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by susolzik(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki is a leader in his own right, but if they ever teach history our schools again, they will teach the unborn generations of the roles played by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the dreaded Abacha era; how he remain a lone ranger after the 2003 election; how he fought the federal government and survived without federal allocation due to local governments in his second term; how he nurtured an unknown party and played a big role in forming the biggest opposition party that later sent an incumbent parking;:the first time in the history of our dear country.
hate him/like him, Asiwaju had played a vital role in nurturing our nascent democracy.
I hope history would be kind to saraki too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.